Confessions of a Blindfolded BTM

When I’m laying blindfolded in the sling I will get the question “can you see anything?” or “do you really not see me? or “are your eyes really covered?”  I usually get the question a couple times a night.

I always answer that I can’t see anything even though that’s not 100% true. I’ve tried different styles of blindfolds (the full face hood with eye pads, a bandanna over my eyes, a hat or towel over my face). I’ve found the bandanna works the best for me. 

The bandanna blindfold keeps my nose open for poppers, my mouth open for dick, it’s relatively well secured, and doesn’t retain heat (which can sometimes be an issue when I’m going hard and enhanced). Also it keeps my face relatively exposed. 

Unfortunately there is a gap at the bottom of the blindfold that permits me to see some of what is walking up to the sling. With the dark lighting and my eyes mostly covered I can’t make out details but I do get a sense of features (body size, dick size, number of guys, etc). The unsuspected surprise of a dick on my hole or a hand on my body isn’t as impactful when I can see it coming.

My goal is to blind myself to the top but I want the guy fucking me and the others standing around waiting their turn to see as much of me as possible. The top should know that they can do anything they want to me and I’ll never know who they are. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 1

On 6/10/2022 at 10:06 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

When I’m laying blindfolded in the sling I will get the question “can you see anything?” or “do you really not see me? or “are your eyes really covered?”  I usually get the question a couple times a night.

I always answer that I can’t see anything even though that’s not 100% true. I’ve tried different styles of blindfolds (the full face hood with eye pads, a bandanna over my eyes, a hat or towel over my face). I’ve found the bandanna works the best for me. 

The bandanna blindfold keeps my nose open for poppers, my mouth open for dick, it’s relatively well secured, and doesn’t retain heat (which can sometimes be an issue when I’m going hard and enhanced). Also it keeps my face relatively exposed. 

Unfortunately there is a gap at the bottom of the blindfold that permits me to see some of what is walking up to the sling. With the dark lighting and my eyes mostly covered I can’t make out details but I do get a sense of features (body size, dick size, number of guys, etc). The unsuspected surprise of a dick on my hole or a hand on my body isn’t as impactful when I can see it coming.

My goal is to blind myself to the top but I want the guy fucking me and the others standing around waiting their turn to see as much of me as possible. The top should know that they can do anything they want to me and I’ll never know who they are. 

Do you feel blindfolding yourself gets you more action? When I climb in the sling I feel like guys are scared to approach me or something. Whenever I am face down ass up on the bench though they start to form lines to fuck me. I have way more stamina on the sling so I’d prefer that, does the blindfold help? 

8 minutes ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

Do you feel blindfolding yourself gets you more action? 

I agree. The fuck bench gets more action but the sling is way more comfortable. Possibly one of the following reasons:

1. The top is intimidated by the mechanics of the sling 

2. The top is worried I’ll be able to see them fucking me (easier to control on the fuck bench with head facing away)

3. The position doesn’t work for the top. Some guys who are short or tall sometimes have trouble. Others can’t get/stay hard when they’re standing. 

The blindfold probably decreases the number of guys that come up to fuck me but blindfolded is the way I prefer to fuck. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 1

Do you still have to encourage the guys to fuck you if you are laying in the sling blindfolded? If so how do you do it? At Steam in Portland I see a lot of guys laying in the sling blindfolded. If the guy in the sling is a hot twink guys often surround 3 sides of the sling with him verbally begging someone to fuck him, but can't even get a guy to go near the fuckhole side of the sling. On the occasions I step up and fuck the guy the crowd he was drawing flees rather than joining in on the fun, and crowd never seems to come back once they see him actually taking cock.

Older or heavier blindfolded guys just seem to get completely ignored. For that reason and the fact that I enjoy watching the guys who fuck me, I haven't tried it.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Do you still have to encourage the guys to fuck you if you are laying in the sling blindfolded? If so how do you do it? At Steam in Portland I see a lot of guys laying in the sling blindfolded. If the guy in the sling is a hot twink guys often surround 3 sides of the sling with him verbally begging someone to fuck him, but can't even get a guy to go near the fuckhole side of the sling. On the occasions I step up and fuck the guy the crowd he was drawing flees rather than joining in on the fun, and crowd never seems to come back once they see him actually taking cock.

Older or heavier blindfolded guys just seem to get completely ignored. For that reason and the fact that I enjoy watching the guys who fuck me, I haven't tried it.

Yeah it’s so disappointing, I’ve had luck with some guys when I start to mess around with them on elsewhere and eventually move to the sling but if I start on the sling I don’t get much action. The bench I get tons but like I said the sling is way more comfortable. I wonder if blind folding myself will help. Leaving my door open in my room is the most successful but guys always come in and close the door, I like being fucked in public 

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Do you still have to encourage the guys to fuck you if you are laying in the sling blindfolded? If so how do you do it? At Steam in Portland I see a lot of guys laying in the sling blindfolded. If the guy in the sling is a hot twink guys often surround 3 sides of the sling with him verbally begging someone to fuck him, but can't even get a guy to go near the fuckhole side of the sling. On the occasions I step up and fuck the guy the crowd he was drawing flees rather than joining in on the fun

This has been consistent with my experiences. We appreciate tops such as yourself that step up and fuck. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My experience is that I rarely get anyone to fuck me in the sling in the open public/play areas. But if I get the sling room at Flex guys will come in, close the door and fuck me in the sling there.  And I always have a blindfold on when in the sling in the room or ass up face down on the bed. Some guys will leave the door open and some will close it. As it was said before I prefer to leave the door open also.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Upvote 1

I hadn't noticed that bottoms did better better on the fuck benches, at least in Portland they have the same issue at least 9 out of 10 guys that approach them are going to try to get them to engage in something that does not involve sticking a cock in their hole.

I also don't get why guys in a bathhouse think they have to fuck in private, I'm an exhibitionist. I think that this thread about sex clubs was an attempt to address this problem. I have to agree that I have had more fun at the few sex clubs that were not bathhouses that I have been to. Unfortunately as far as I know there are none near me.

I also enjoy a good dog pile style orgy which are impossible to get going in some cities.

I'm also versatile so I know how great it feels to take a pounding in a sling as well as give one. As far as I'm concerned it is the ultimate way to fuck, the only difference I have with you is I don't care about the bottom being blindfolded, and don't really want to miss the visual stimulation when I bottom.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I hadn't noticed that bottoms did better better on the fuck benches, at least in Portland they have the same issue at least 9 out of 10 guys that approach them are going to try to get them to engage in something that does not involve sticking a cock in their hole.

I also don't get why guys in a bathhouse think they have to fuck in private, I'm an exhibitionist. I think that this thread about sex clubs was an attempt to address this problem. I have to agree that I have had more fun at the few sex clubs that were not bathhouses that I have been to. Unfortunately as far as I know there are none near me.

I also enjoy a good dog pile style orgy which are impossible to get going in some cities.

I'm also versatile so I know how great it feels to take a pounding in a sling as well as give one. As far as I'm concerned it is the ultimate way to fuck, the only difference I have with you is I don't care about the bottom being blindfolded, and don't really want to miss the visual stimulation when I bottom.

Yeah I started this thread actually before I was curious to see how these clubs and resorts compare. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I agree. The fuck bench gets more action but the sling is way more comfortable. Possibly one of the following reasons:

1. The top is intimidated by the mechanics of the sling 

2. The top is worried I’ll be able to see them fucking me (easier to control on the fuck bench with head facing away)

3. The position doesn’t work for the top. Some guys who are short or tall sometimes have trouble. Others can’t get/stay hard when they’re standing. 

The blindfold probably decreases the number of guys that come up to fuck me but blindfolded is the way I prefer to fuck.

Allow me to disagree?   #1.  No Top I've ever fucked bottoms with is anywhere close to intimidated by the simple mechanics of a sling.  #2.  Why would a Top be "worried" about anything?  All he cares is that your Hole is hot, and he's rutting in it.  I doubt a Top would give a rats ass whether you (or anyone else) saw him or didn't see him.  #3.  That can happen, of course, in which case the Top will ameliorate the positioning without giving it another thought.  Usually, the Top will notice variations in stature, etc, and get the equipment in it's most useful state before the scene even starts.  To the rest, that is completely unfamiliar to me.  Standing is the "default" position of fucking in a backroom, fuckjoint, etc.

Thanks for your input.

@hntnhole of course you can disagree. I am trying to get at the reason why some guys avoid the sling at all costs. 

I will always take advantage of a slut in a sling if I get the chance. I don’t understand the tops who will stand and stare at me in the sling for 30 minutes then leave and come back and fuck me immediately if I’m on the fuck bench. I think the sling is more fun so I don’t understand the discrepancy.