Confessions of a Blindfolded BTM

1 hour ago, KylerIsTrash said:

@hntnhole of course you can disagree. I am trying to get at the reason why some guys avoid the sling at all costs. 

I will always take advantage of a slut in a sling if I get the chance. I don’t understand the tops who will stand and stare at me in the sling for 30 minutes then leave and come back and fuck me immediately if I’m on the fuck bench. I think the sling is more fun so I don’t understand the discrepancy. 

I agree completely, tops are weird like that. They will eye me on the sling but never approach but if I’m on the bench or in my room with the door open. All of a sudden they start to line out the door. It’s very annoying. My fantasy is just to let anyone who enters the bath house fuck me on their way in while I wait in the sling. Obviously like I said this doesn’t happen 

@KylerIsTrash and @hntnhole I think there is definitely a regional context on guys hooking up in the PNW. There are an incredible number of unwritten rules based on some extreme inhibitions that guys follow here. For a long time after moving to Portland, I thought I had to be looking in the wrong places. I was spending twice as much time looking and was really lucky if I was getting even a third of the sex I was used to. After a year or so of flying to new random cities during the week and easily finding guys to bang my brains out with, unless the other city was in the northwestern US or western Canada, I figured out it probably wasn't me. While my experience with Seattle is more limited than it is with Portland, it is extensive enough for me to feel safe in saying Seattle is even more extreme in this regard than  Portland.

As a fully versatile guy, I will also readily admit that it is a hurdle to attract tops to fuck a bottom in a sling even in a city where public and group sex are normal occurrences. Like hntnhole, I love finding slutty bottom in the sling, but think bottoms aggressively trying to get fucked intimidates a lot of top and versatile guys. I think the guys that approach and fuck you in a public sling have to be secure and comfortable in our own sluttiness.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

I agree completely, tops are weird like that. They will eye me on the sling but never approach but if I’m on the bench or in my room with the door open. All of a sudden they start to line out the door. It’s very annoying. My fantasy is just to let anyone who enters the bath house fuck me on their way in while I wait in the sling. Obviously like I said this doesn’t happen 

I'm curious, which bathhouses you have tried it at? I'm not familiar at all with the bay area, but am at least little familiar with southern California.

23 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I agree. The fuck bench gets more action but the sling is way more comfortable. Possibly one of the following reasons:

1. The top is intimidated by the mechanics of the sling 

2. The top is worried I’ll be able to see them fucking me (easier to control on the fuck bench with head facing away)

3. The position doesn’t work for the top. Some guys who are short or tall sometimes have trouble. Others can’t get/stay hard when they’re standing. 

The blindfold probably decreases the number of guys that come up to fuck me but blindfolded is the way I prefer to fuck. 

Some guys don't like the noise of the sling. It draws more people over and a lot of tops I know don't want an audience or want to be seen or recognized in a bath house because they're married or not out or whatever other reason. I've met a few "in and out" very quick tops. They just want to get off and leave without any other distractions along the way.

16 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm curious, which bathhouses you have tried it at? I'm not familiar at all with the bay area, but am at least little familiar with southern California.

I’ve tried 

1. San Francisco 

2. Los Angeles

3. Phoenix 

4. Seattle

5. San Diego 

6. San Jose 

I have no trouble finding sex and usually at most bath house visits I’ll get a minimum of 1-12 cocks in me and about 5 loads. Wish it was more but still. I think guys do feel weird about just fucking someone and is afraid of rejection or something or afraid of making a scene. Who know. The sling is a great option though and I wish it was better. What I’ve never tried is booking a room with a sling in it, maybe that will help. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Openmouthpolicy said:

I’ve tried 

1. San Francisco 

2. Los Angeles

3. Phoenix 

4. Seattle

5. San Diego 

6. San Jose 

I have no trouble finding sex and usually at most bath house visits I’ll get a minimum of 1-12 cocks in me and about 5 loads. Wish it was more but still. I think guys do feel weird about just fucking someone and is afraid of rejection or something or afraid of making a scene. Who know. The sling is a great option though and I wish it was better. What I’ve never tried is booking a room with a sling in it, maybe that will help. 

To me those numbers look pretty good in general, I'm in complete awe if you can regularly do that well in either Seattle bathhouse (it might even force me to rethink that I'm the problem in the PNW). Of the cities you list that I'm familiar, with you could probably double it in LA, and could have at the now closed Vulcan in San Diego. I've only been to Club San Diego once, but at least during my visit, it was as sexless as Steamworks in Seattle. I also have decent luck at the sex resorts in Palm Springs and Las Vegas bathhouses.

I would encourage you to go to one of the Sanctuary LAX gay sex parties, it is not a bathhouse so there are no private rooms or even spaces, all play is public so it does not attracted many guys with inhibitions. They typically only have 1 sling, and at least if the party is a Cumunion party it can get heavy use, so you will both need to be courteous of others that want to use it, and wait your turn.

Edited by NWUSHorny

On 6/12/2022 at 12:42 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

Do you feel blindfolding yourself gets you more action? When I climb in the sling I feel like guys are scared to approach me or something. Whenever I am face down ass up on the bench though they start to form lines to fuck me. I have way more stamina on the sling so I’d prefer that, does the blindfold help? 

Yes the blindfold helps get the tops to come over. I personally have a stretch bandana to cover my eyes. There is no peeking from it.

Some parties i been at once you are on the sling tied and blindfolded its pretty much non stop tops by you!

The sling is the best and comfortable for an extended play period. 

Love to do that at a bathhouse or club. Its so hot not knowing who or how many are by you! Parties are fun but I know how many are there. I love the unknown!

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

To me those numbers look pretty good in general, I'm in complete awe if you can regularly do that well in either Seattle bathhouse (it might even force me to rethink that I'm the problem in the PNW). Of the cities you list that I'm familiar, with you could probably double it in LA, and could have at the now closed Vulcan in San Diego. I've only been to Club San Diego once, but at least during my visit, it was as sexless as Steamworks in Seattle. I also have decent luck at the sex resorts in Palm Springs and Las Vegas bathhouses.

I would encourage you to go to one of the Sanctuary LAX gay sex parties, it is not a bathhouse so there are no private rooms or even spaces, all play is public so it does not attracted many guys with inhibitions. They typically only have 1 sling, and at least if the party is a Cumunion party it can get heavy use, so you will both need to be courteous of others that want to use it, and wait your turn.

Weird, I’ve gotten tons of loads in seattle, I was there last year and I probably got fucked by every single guest there. I went multiple days and def got fucked a lot. I just had to be the one initiating, which as a bottom is kind of annoying, I took two loads through a glory hole, three in my room anon, one on the sling and two on the bench. I got fucked by like almost everyone though. But it felt like a lot of cat and mouse. Idk maybe tops are shy in Seattle. I’ve had a good amount of sex in club San Diego too. In LA, I was recently there and took about three loads but got fucked by about 8 guys. But again it’s a lot of cat and mouse. I think I’d def prefer a sex party where my ass is just on constant rotation 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

@hntnhole of course you can disagree. I am trying to get at the reason why some guys avoid the sling at all costs. 

I will always take advantage of a slut in a sling if I get the chance. I don’t understand the tops who will stand and stare at me in the sling for 30 minutes then leave and come back and fuck me immediately if I’m on the fuck bench. I think the sling is more fun so I don’t understand the discrepancy.

Well, thanks for the most interesting replie(s).  I've read subsequent responses, and must admit I am simply not familiar with these (obviously sincere) observances.  I try to keep an open mind, but in my experience, a cumdump in a sling only draws longer lines.  There is one exception, that being when one bottom who, for various reasons, is not likely to gather much attention (I'm being as polite as possible here), and just lies in said sling preventing any other guy from taking advantage of it.  That's peculiar to the tubs, fuckclubs, of course.  This is one of the reasons I like BZ so much - so many ways of considering any give situation that can be completely new to me.  The only possible answer that comes to mind is, a Top may be somewhat intimidated not by the equipment, but by the clear demonstration that the bottom is a cumdump - gladly accepting any/all loads up his Hole.  I would put that down to a Top uncomfortable in his own skin, not confident in his Lusts, maybe even still carrying cultural baggage not yet tossed on the garbage heap.

So.  Next time I see a bottom lying unattended in a sling for more than 10, 15 minutes, I'll make it a point to step up and do my duty - even if he's not quite the slutcandy I generally gravitate to.  

Thanks for all the replies.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

As a fully versatile guy, I will also readily admit that it is a hurdle to attract tops to fuck a bottom in a sling even in a city where public and group sex are normal occurrences. Like hntnhole, I love finding slutty bottom in the sling, but think bottoms aggressively trying to get fucked intimidates a lot of top and versatile guys. I think the guys that approach and fuck you in a public sling have to be secure and comfortable in our own sluttiness.

I have an unresolved dilemma with those insatiable btms who get fucked for hours or days on end. I give a decent fuck, no complaints LOL, yet I never seem to satisfy those guys. So as well as needing some friction on my dick, some sort of response (or even thanks) would be great. I have previously put it down to them being off their face. So I usually steer clear of them now as I don't get the reciprocation I prefer. I will start them off to draw a crowd then leave them to the next dozen guys while I have a more enjoyable time with guys more on my wavelength.

I usually reply to those questions with "I can see shapes and outlines, but that's about it."  I've found that a blindfolded bottom in a sling CAN be intimidating for some tops, but a siren call for others.  I usually try it when given the chance.  On the other hand, if I'm walking around and come across a blindfolded bottom in a sling, 90% of the time I will not fuck him. This is a purely logistical reason. I'm short and 95% of slings are set too high for me.  Sometimes I might walk up and eat that (hopefully) very cummy hole, but I'm not usually able to fuck at a sling cause of my height, or lack thereof.  I prefer fuckbenches and tables, though I run into the same issues there too.    

10 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Some guys don't like the noise of the sling. It draws more people over and a lot of tops I know don't want an audience or want to be seen

I love the noise and the crowd but I definitely understand how that would deter someone who wants to fuck privately.

9 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I personally have a stretch bandana to cover my eyes. There is no peeking from it.

I def need to give this a try. Ordering one now.

6 hours ago, hntnhole said:

a Top may be somewhat intimidated not by the equipment, but by the clear demonstration that the bottom is a cumdump - gladly accepting any/all loads up his Hole.

[…]  Next time I see a bottom lying unattended in a sling for more than 10, 15 minutes, I'll make it a point to step up and do my duty

I appreciate your input. I’m trying to improve my fuck game for me and the top(s).  Hope to find you in me someday (or again if you’ve already been in). 

5 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

I give a decent fuck, no complaints LOL, yet I never seem to satisfy those guys. So as well as needing some friction on my dick, some sort of response (or even thanks) would be great.

I always feel bad when I see these comments because I definitely fit this description. When I’m spun, the only thing that satisfies me is a cock fucking me. Once the top is done I’m instantly ready for the next one. That being said I do make a point to provide feedback to the top that fucks me and let him know how amazing he is. @JamesL100 I hope I give you the attention you deserve if you’re ever in me.

4 hours ago, phukhole said:

I've found that a blindfolded bottom in a sling CAN be intimidating for some tops, but a siren call for others.  I usually try it when given the chance.  On the other hand, if I'm walking around and come across a blindfolded bottom in a sling, 90% of the time I will not fuck him. This is a purely logistical reason. I'm short and 95% of slings are set too high for me.  Sometimes I might walk up and eat that (hopefully) very cummy hole, but I'm not usually able to fuck at a sling cause of my height, or lack thereof.  I prefer fuckbenches and tables, though I run into the same issues there too.    

@phukhole Guys like you are the best. I appreciate you giving it a shot. I’ll often chat with dudes like you in between a couple loads. If the conversation is good I’ll usually move over to the fuck bench for a min to take your dick since the sling can’t facilitate. 

anon blindfolded is best no choices who goes IN  subs hole should be available for ANY MAN that wants to use it

just moved recently to CT  anyone have suggestions where to make my hole available?

so far only have found 3 guys in my area