From Saint to Sinner

Part 1

It was the end my senior year in high school, I turned 18 just two weeks ago, and I was preparing to graduate. The most exciting chapter of my life was about to begin - freedom, new horizons, adventures, a life of my own. There was however, one slight issue. I am gay, I am catholic, and I have to hide my identity from everyone until I can move away. 

Living in a community of under 100,000 people, everyone kind of knew each other. It was still a big enough place that strangers were found every day, but today, a stranger found me. I was at the local coffee shop enjoying a frozen coffee. I was quietly sitting in the corner browsing the web on how to meet gay people. Good ol’ fashion G popped up on the App Store. I paused, thinking about what would happen if I started down this path. My parents would abandon me if they ever found out. I would be cast out, and left to my own demise. I shrugged, this is my life, and I want to meet other gays. I downloaded the app, signed up, attached a profile photo, and waited for it to be approved. I started browsing and behold, a man just 87 feet away. He had no profile photo, but he described himself as an ex-military Air Force man, bb, well hung, cut, NSA, and positive. I had no idea what any of these terms really meant. But I started to peer around the coffee shop and a man with dark hair, short cut, blue eyes and muscular build locked eyes with me. I looked away, returning to my coffee. 
A very loud sound came from my phone, and several men in the shop turned their heads to look at me. My face turned red hot, I could feel it. This time, the gentlemen winked at me. 
Holy shit. That’s him? This man was so hot, and I couldn’t help the boner forming. He also noticed this, as I saw him staring under the table at my bulge that was erupting from my jeans. I wasn’t sure what to do, everyone in the shop resumed what they were doing, except for him. He just sat there, watching me, as if I were some sort of prey or prize getting admired. I decided I needed to leave. I wasn’t ready for any of this. I moved to leave, and the man stood up abruptly, as I moved to the door he began to step closer to my path, and he introduced himself to me before I could reach the door. 
“Hey, I’m Darren. I was wondering if you’d be interested in hanging out.”

I moved on, ignoring him and continued through the door. I rushed to my car at a quick pace, and he followed. I looked back, his hungry eyes staring me down as he strolled towards me. His huge muscular body continued pursuing me. I got to my Camry, and he arrived behind me as I fumbled for the keys to unlock my vehicle. 

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you off. Let me make it up to you.”

I hesitated. This was my chance. This man was hot. His v-neck revealed a chest of thick dark hair, and his shirt was so tight it looked as if his arms would rip the seems. I looked at him, unsure of what to say. I stuttered, trying to ask him how he would make it up. 
“Can I hop in the car with you?”

I nodded. What was I thinking. This is stupid. He got in the vehicle and I sat in the driver seat. Darren Instructed me to pull around behind the building, and I did. I parked the vehicle and he leaned over and got up in my face. He smelled like a Versace cologne, and it was intoxicating. He stroked my hair and leaned in closer, pressing his lips to mine. He began moving his tongue through his lips and through mine. Damn. He tasted like a hazelnut cappuccino. Delicious. Darren leaned back into his seat, unzipping his pants. He pulled down his pants to his knees and pulled his under down far enough for his thick 8.5 inch cock to flop out. Astonished, I sat there with my mouth open. My 6 inch dick was nothing compared to him. He had a gorgeous bush, and I could smell the sweat of his balls in the car. It was irresistible. He gestured for me to suck it, and I tried to explain I’d never done that, but he took my head and forced it down into his lap. Reluctantly, I opened my mouth and he aimed his cock, and slammed it to the back of my throat. The salty flavor, funky aroma, and taste of precum got me so hard, it felt like my dick was breaking under my jeans. Darren pulled my head off his cock after a few minutes of me sucking and polishing it. 
“Get in the back seat, bitch.”

I did as I was ordered. 
“Pants and underwear off. Lay on your back. Spread your legs.”

I tried to tell him again that I’ve never done this before, and he reassured me that he wouldn’t make me do anything I wasn’t comfortable with. I felt better, so I stripped down my bottom half. He peeled off his pants and underwear and took his shirt off too, then removed my shirt. He ran his tongue over my nipples, up and down my neck. He nibbled at my ears, smelled my pits, and leaned back. 
“Look at this virgin hole. It’s so pretty… but it won’t be when I’m done with you.” 
I began to worry, and he must have sensed this. He grabbed me by the hips, lifted my ass up, and licked my hole vigorously, he cleaned my entire crack out, and probed my glistening hole with his tongue. 
“I love the way you taste, bitch. You’re my bitch now, right?”

This felt so good I couldn’t stop him. “Yes! Yes! I’m your bitch!” He burrowed in further with his tongue, and my whole world lit up like a Christmas tree. I was in heaven. But then he stopped. He moved in closer, and dropped my hips. That’s when he started rubbing his huge dick across my hole. He would put pressure on it, and watch my face as he tortured me with pleasure. 
“Do you have a condom?” Darren asked nicely, “I am poz, so if you don’t want to fuck it’s cool.”

I wasn’t sure what that meant. He explained to me that it’s a virus, and that it can be spread through sex. He told me this as he pushed his cock against my hole, harder, enough to start opening me up slightly. 

I could not control myself. I lost my shit as he did one more push, this time I felt my hole open up more, and it hurt a bit, but FUCK I was leaking precum everywhere. Darren reassured me that the virus is just a virus. There are plenty of people who have it and it’s no big deal. He must have completely understood that I wasn’t aware of what it mean to be poz. But he did what he had to. 

“Ok.” I whispered. And he took a glob of spit and ran it up and down his cock. 
“You want this cock inside you? You little fag? You want me to fuck this hole?”

He kept rubbing my hole and I let out a whimper, and gave in. “Give it to me.”

Darren pushed In, opening up my hole even more, he pulled back, but this time, he slammed it all the way in. Hard. I felt the walls of my ass rip open, and the hole be stretched to the max. Darren pumped my ass with his huge cock - I was having troubles handling his huge member, it hurt so bad, but it felt so good too. I never knew sex could feel so… amazingly awful. After a while, It felt way smoother, and way nicer. I relaxed and let him pound my ass, taking his pleasure. Darren’s sweat dripped all over my body and face as he fucked me to the point I had blood running from my hole, onto the cloth of the seat. He grabbed my rock hard cock and began jerking me off. Almost immediately I blew my load, right over my head. It hit the window; I had never done anything like that before. Darren’s thrusting picked up pace. He was fucking me so hard and so fast I felt like I was gonna puke. For another 15 minutes he fucked me in the back of that car like an animal. It smelled like sex, sweat, and blood. An aroma, I will never forget. Darren  let out a loud and powerful orgasm, as he burrowed and bottomed out my ass. It hurt so fucking bad, like he couldn’t possibly be deeper. 

“You’re mine now, bitch. I own you forever. We are family forever. My bug lives in you, and you service my bug for the rest of your life. You’ll be in hell servicing me forever now. You. Are. Mine.”

A little bit about Part 2.

Now that Darren owns me, will I ever have a normal life again? Men all over G are messaging me, and this older man seems really into me. He invited me over for dinner, so I could meet him and his son. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 2. 

Darren never told me about the consequences of being poz. The fuck flu was rough. Drenched in sweat in the night, the body aches, it was awful. He didn’t tell me about the stigma I would receive either. Many of the gays in my area refuse to talk to me because I’m dirty. That is, except for Richard. 
Richard was an older gentlemen in his 50’s. He found me on G and wanted to meet up. It had been 3 months since my pozzing, and Darren had become a vicious asshole towards me. I ended up blocking my own creator. 

Richard was kind, respectful, and knowledgeable about sex in general. He understood I was poz and he invited me over to have dinner with his son, who he thought I could have a good relationship with. Richard was a man with salt and pepper hair, had a small belly, but big strong arms and legs. He was an attractive fellow, and his son… Well he never sent any photos of his son to me. At this point my sexual encounters were becoming more and more frequent, but it was certainly entertaining he wanted me over for dinner. 

It was a Thursday night, a warm evening in mid August. He had a boat parked out front, American flags hanging from the house, and a well manicured yard. He greeted me at the door, wearing a pair of gym shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt. Immediately, I gazed at his package. I could clearly see his bulge and balls. Absolutely massive. Richard invited me into the house, and out through the patio. As I walked by I noticed posters that were shockingly unexpected. Hot sexy men, military men, and various military medals decorated the walls. Interesting. 

Richard sat me at the patio table, overlooking a beautiful garden and pool. There was a privacy fence running the perimeter. As he sat down, he spread his legs, allowing his cock and balls to be visible to me. He knew it, I knew it, and Richard had a look on his face that said he was going to capitalize off of it. We talked about how I became poz. He stated that he grew up in a time where it was a death sentence, and he wanted me to convert him, since it’s no longer a death sentence these days. I agreed. Man, I’d get to poz a guy over twice my age. My boner was popping up again, and Richard saw it. Richard was a nice guy, truly. But I wanted to add the stipulation he was required to poz 5 other guys - minimum. He agreed. 

Richard brought out dinner. A buffet of select items to enhance sexual libido and experience. We both ate together talking about our night ahead. I had quickly forgotten his son wasn’t present. I was so turned on by him I didn’t really care. Once dinner was completed he took me to his bedroom and stripped off. His 9 inch cock swinging, as he hobbled over to the bed. I ripped my clothes off, and hopped on the bed. 
Richard then convinced me that he wanted to give me his last neg load, but that he had some kinks when he topped. He handcuffed me to the bed, wrists to the headboard. He then looked me in the eyes, deeply, he moaned at the sight of my young hole. Then something strange happened. He took a tooth brush, one that had been used with the toothpaste dried on. He slammed it up my ass, ripping and scraping every surface he could. My cries and whelps were useless, as the blood began to coat the brush. The mint of the toothpaste burned. Fuck it burned. Richard pulled the brush out of my ass and proceeded to vigorously brush his own teeth, spreading my virus in his mouth, all over his bleeding gums.

“I’m going to give you a superinfection. I lied to you, and I am actually poz. I got my strain from a Russian Immigrate who was pozzed overseas. You will be so fucking toxic, and so fucking sick, you’ll be wasting by December.”

Now I was scared. But it was too late. There was nothing I could do. I was bound up, and I took his cock. He shoved it in, my boy pussy and fucked me like none other. I could feel my guts exploding. I let out screams and whimpers and cried and to no avail, he fucked harder. Richard stopped, letting out a growl as he exploded inside me. Relieved, I was happy to be done with this. He was just too big for my young and inexperienced hole, but Richard wanted more. He began pumping my ass again, but this time, his cum provided lube that made the experience much more pleasurable, and he didn’t go as deep. 

Then the unthinkable thing happened. Richard called his son into the room, and a naked man appeared in the doorway. 
“Hello, pretty boy.” It was Darren’s voice. My heart started racing. I was really worried about what Darren would do to me now. “I own you. You WILL serve me. You WILL serve the bug. You WILL be super infected. You are mine, get it?”

I nodded. Then Darren brought a man into the room, who had a blindfold on, and the man asked aloud “C‘mon, is it time to poz me yet?”

Darren looked at me, with a smug look. “Alright, let’s make it up to me right here right now. Poz him, and I’ll forgive you.” Darren unlatched my handcuffs from the bed, and threw the man onto the bed with his father. 

A look at part 3

Darren really owns me. He REALLY owns me. No matter what I try to do he finds me. However, I’ve been pozzing guys for a while now, and my own cult is beginning to grow. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

Darren was serious, the look in his eyes was intense and fierce. I could tell that he wanted me to poz this fresh neg hole right here, right now. I took my cock and pressed it against his puckering hole, the hairs of his ass tickling my dick as I slid in, balls deep. Immediately, my hormones took over, and I pounded his hungry hole. Each thrust I could feel his clean hole quiver and pulse, grabbing at my cock, embracing it. Fuck he felt good. I was already on the verge of blasting his ass with my toxic load. I pulled out to give myself a break. 
“Absolutely not, get your cock back in there, bitch!” Darren snarled, “Finish the fucking job you faggot.”

I pushed back in, and moved my body, rubbing my cock against his inner walls, and I tensed up as I exploded in pure ecstasy. The thoughts of breeding him and taking away his negative status were overwhelming, and my orgasm seemed to last forever. It was done. This man would never be the same anymore. 

6 Months Later

I’ve grown a lot in nearly a years time since my pozzing. Today I was throwing my first ever, all bareback party. In order to do this, Darren and his father were hosting the party at his father’s house. Tonight’s menu consisted of a single negative hole to use, interestingly, my former gym teacher named Charles. Charles wasn’t skinny or fat, he wasn’t muscular or undertoned. He was just plain average. Average in all ways that is, except his excessively small cock. It was embarrassing. Maybe half an inch when he was hard. He was a true faggot, a breed of unprecedented disaster regarding genetics. Charles was blindfolded, ass up, face down, tied up on Richard’s bed. Darren stood in the corner, stroking his cock while 15 men stood in the bedroom, preying on the ass beholden in front of them. 

“Men. Today we are here to bear witness to the pozzing of Charles. Daddy Darren will be here to seal the deal, as my own creator and father. Although you men serve me, you also serve Darren as our forefather. Let’s get to work.” I was proud. I made my own poz cult. I was beginning to lose any of my former innocence. I wasn’t the catholic saint I once was, if anything, I was nearly the devil now. A true sinner. It felt so good to ruin a man’s hole with my toxic seed. It was absolutely thrilling to know I was ruining him, and making him mine. 
Each man took his turn on Charles. Within just a few loads he started squirming from the excessive use of his nearly virgin ass. The cum dripping onto the bed, the sweat running down his back and ass crack. His ass hair was curled, and stuck to his body wet. A funky aroma of ball sweat, ass, cum, lube, and poppers filled the room. Heavy, thick, and intoxicating. I was drunk on the pheromones.

Richard was next, then me, and finally Darren. Richard whipped his massive horse cock against Charles’ hole. Used, abused, disgusting, Charles was destroyed. Richard popped his cock in at full speed, and floored him out, going as deep as Charles’ body would let him and then further. Charles screamed in agony as Richard stole his pleasure from him. Charles begged for Richard to stop, but everyone in the room was addicted to watching the show - Richard refused. Richard fucked Charles like a god damn ape, relentless, rough and hard. We all stroked our cocks in amazement, Richard really knew how to destroy a boy pussy. Richard’s ass cheeks clenched up, and from behind you could see his balls squelch up closer to his body. He was about to cum. Right then, Richard blew his evil seed into poor Charles, while the rest of us came a second time. We collected our jizz and stuck it in Charles’ gaping hole, filling it even more.  It was my turn, I slid into Charles and got up by his ear. 

“You’re mine now, bitch. I own you forever. We are family forever. My bug lives in you, and you service my bug for the rest of your life. You’ll be in hell servicing me forever now. You. Are. Mine.”

Darren looked at me approvingly. Happy master, happy life. 

Part 4 Preview 

The dark side of me is taking over, I cannot control myself anymore. My cult has taken over, Darren now holds no power over me anymore, as I’ve officially surpassed him. I am now the Poz King, my seed, my babies, have taken the holes and souls of more men than I could ever know. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 4

My own following substantially grew. It’s been exactly 5 years since I became poz. With rampaging sex parties, massive breedings, and hundreds of men later, I can confirm at least 1,000 people who have become infected directly because of me, or my followers. With the goal of infecting as many people as possible, I continued my pursuit of neg holes. At this time, I was living abroad in Mexico, as part of my new lavish life. My followers funded me through various payment systems, and I had honestly become quite profitable. Thousands of dollars a week flowed into my accounts. Supporters around the world supported my mission to poz every last guy I could. Being 23, it was easy to get any guy I wanted. 

On a gorgeous beach in Matzalan, an adorable boy sat on a rainbow beach towel. I couldn’t help but stare him down. My thirst and hunger for him grew by the minute. His dark skin glistened with sweat, he was hairless too. Dark hair that was styled in a modern way tussled with the breeze. I walked over to him to determine if he was truly attracted to men. I learned his name was Andreas, a cute name for a cute boy. I never asked his age, frankly, I didn’t care. I sat next to him and talked about my life, being gay - what sex was like for me. Andreas was extremely interested in this. Yes, I had this one in the bag. An easy hole, for an easy poz. Andreas and I made out on the beach, no one else seemed to care. I ran my hand over his cock to incite his hormones. He pulled my hand off, and I realized… He wanted to go somewhere private. Thankfully my hotel was sitting on the beachfront property behind us. I brought him inside. 
We both hopped in the shower together, kissing each other. His tongue was playing twister with mine, wet and sloppy. He was gentle, but I was vigorous, and aggressive. He seemed to like me taking him over. I had successfully hijacked his emotions. I tugged on his cock, pulling him into me. I wrapped my arms around him, grabbing his small ass - working my fingers into his extremely tight hole. 

“I’m a virgin.” Andreas said, with a Spanish Mexican accent, “I’m not sure if I’m ready or not.” Andreas bit his lip, staring at my cock. I knew he wanted it. He knew I wanted him. After continuing to make out in the hot shower, I convinced him to take my cock, raw and natural. He agreed reluctantly and asked for me to pull out before I came. I had no intention of doing so. He was mine and he didn’t even know why yet. We exited the shower, and I picked him up in my arms. He was such a small boy, light and thin. I carried him to the bed, and gently laid him back. With finesse, I got over him between his legs, stroking his hair. I touched his lips, nibbled his ears, gave him hickeys, and taunted his throbbing cock. I saw his eyes begging for more from me, he was so innocent and hormone ridden it was almost disgusting. Nonetheless, I would never pass up this opportunity in a million years. I had decisive control over my body now, and he was about to be decisively bred. I was gentle on him, I didn’t want to alarm the poor boy. I slid my finger in very gently, he quivered and whimpered as I massaged his prostate. I curved my finger downwards, and pulled out, scratching the lining of his juicy ass. He let out a bit of a whimper, and I apologized. I didn’t mean it. I needed a way to take him. I slid my cock in real slow, and began to beat on his prostate. His moans were high pitch and submissive. He loved it. I pounded his ass harder and harder as became more accustomed to my cock. Soon enough he was damn near yelling. Calling out my name, “Fuck! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me harder!” He was completely submitted to me. It was time to make my move. 

“I’m gonna cum. I need to pull out now.” I said, then I moved in to kiss him. This was to prevent him from saying anything more. “Can I please cum inside of you?” My face was only inches away, and we were sharing breaths from each other. I gave him a really good thrust and he moaned out “Cum inside me! Please!” So I did. I blew a load so toxic and so potent, a super infected load was sure to ruin him. I had claimed another hole, and another soul. 
During my stay in Mazatlan, we fucked many more times. About 3 weeks later he came down with the flu, and at this time I packed my bags and left the city. Andreas was on his own, a converted bottom. 

Little did I know, this cute Mexican boy would be the last one I ever pozzed. Just weeks later an opportunistic infection took my life as my lungs gave way to a respiratory disease. My army of vital soldiers March on in my place. Spreading my foul corruption around the globe. Thousands of men had converted because of me, and thousands more would. I had refused to take drugs for HIV. I knew eventually it would claim me. Being poz wasn’t my identity, it was my lifestyle. Suppressing it would be a disgrace. Forevermore, as time proceeded, my army joined me in hell, where we fucked like animals amidst the heat. 

Conclusion 

I know this isn’t the exact ending that anyone likely wanted. However, this ending came to me in a dream last night after writing part 3. I woke up horny as fuck, and I knew that regardless of what the reader wanted, my poz hungry brain wrote the final scene to this fantasy subconsciously. It would be a shame not to honor my most primal instincts by writing something else. My character lived a wonderful life filled with sex and glory, thanks to Darren and his father. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1