From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

wow Such an awesome way to be fucked the very first time. Totally bare with a big cock balls deep shooting a big poz load deep in his hole. Him hearing his top telling him that he is knocking him up!!! Perfect.

• Like 1

Dominic.  Dom.  Nick.  Here's a story  about the Devil corrupts and converts a virginal young priest.  Hot as fuck, especially how easily the younger man succumbs to his seduction. looking forward too seeing where you go with this!

• 3 weeks later...

Part Five: Will's Round 2

Once Dominic stopped shaking, he looked down at me as I continued cleaning the cum off my body. “Fuck, that’s hot,” he said. “Does Daddy’s Son like the taste of his own cum?”

“I do, Daddy,” I said. “It tastes so good.”

“In that case,” he said, “I’ve got something for you. Hold on.” Slowly, he pulled himself out of my ass and went to his desk. “First, I want to keep my cum inside you. You wouldn’t want to insult your Daddy by losing his cum, would you?”

I shook my head, tilting my hips back, fearing his cum would pour out of my hole. He came back with a little device that looked like a weird triangle with a knob at the end.

“This is a butt plug,” he said “It’ll keep everything where it needs to be. I’ll need to open your whole up again to get it in. This might hurt a bit. Your hole is tender from fucking.”

As Dominic inserted his fingers, I felt a sharp pain. The cut must be opening again, I thought. It hurt worse this time, but seeing Dominic’s look of pride at sticking his fingers inside me made it all worth it.

“Here it goes,” he said, shoving the butt plug into my ass. Feeling myself once again full brought about a sense of completion. It was as if I couldn’t live anymore without being filled. I waited as Dominic left the bedroom, returning a few moments later with a Tupperware container in one hand and a plastic water bottle in the other. In both there was something white, the container being solid while the plastic water bottle sloshed around. “Seeing as you like cum so much,” he said, opening the container, “I’ve got a treat for you.”

“What is it, Daddy?” I asked.

“Frozen cum,” he said. “I’ve been collecting cum from condoms I’ve found and I’ve frozen it in this container. What do you say, do you want to suck on it while I fuck you again?”

“Are you ready to again?” I asked him. I looked down at his dick and saw it standing at the ready. I could also see cum still sticking to the head along with traces of blood. This worried me at first, but Dominic had warned me that bleeding sometimes happened. “Is it going to hurt again?”

“I’ll use this,” he said, shaking the water bottle. “It’s some of my cum. I’ll use it as lube. Are you ready for round two?”

While a part of me couldn’t imagine going again so soon, I saw my dick growing, ready for another round. “Fuck me again, Daddy,” I told him.

“You’ve got it,” he said. He reached into the container and pulled out a large glob that looked like ice except for the white-yellow color. He lifted it up to his mouth and ran his tongue along the outside. “Cum tastes so fucking good. Here, this is for you.”

I took the cum, struggling to hold it as it was both cold and slippery. A drop fell onto my chest, mixing into my chest hair.

“Eat up quick,” Dominic said. “If you don’t, it’ll melt.”

I brought the cum to my mouth and did as Dominic had done, running my tongue along the outside. Other than it being cold, it tasted just like my cum. I licked again and again, savoring the flavor. How had I gone twenty-nine years without knowing this taste? How had I jerked off so many times before without realizing the delicious miracle I’d been shooting into socks or down the drain?

As I licked the cum, Dominic grabbed my legs and pulled them toward the ceiling. “Tilt your hips up again, Son. I’m going to take the butt plug out, but I don’t want any of my cum to slip out. That’s right. There you go. Let me see. Your hole’s staying open all by itself. That’s a good boy. Soon we’ll have your hole nice and open all the time, no lube needed. Alright, I’m going to pour some of my cum from the bottle into your hole, Son. Hold still while I work it inside of you. This may sting again. I’ll try to be careful.”

I watched as he brought the bottle up to my raised ass and started pouring the cum into me.

“That’s it. That’s going in nicely. I’m going to push some in, Son.” He worked his fingers inside of me, my hole stinging even more than before.

“It hurts, Daddy,” I whined.

“Take another hit,” he said.

“But the cum.”

“Put it on your chest and take a few hits,” he said.

I did as I was told. After a few hits, the pain had lessened. Taking the cum, I found some of it had melted on my chest, joining the glob from before.

“You don’t want to waste that cum,” he said. “Rub it into your chest hair. It’ll soak into your skin and make you strong.”

“Alright, Daddy.” As I licked the cum with one hand holding the cold glob, I messaged the melted cum into my chest hair, slicking it around until I was covered. With my hand covered in cum, I reached down and rubbed it into my pubic hair. With the cum that melted on my face, I rubbed it into my stubble, making sure all my hair except for the hair on my head and in my armpits was covered in cum.

“That’s hot, Son,” he said, lowering my legs. The water bottle was nearly empty. What remained he poured onto his cock which he started to rub until he was completely covered. “I’m not going to ease myself in this time, Son. I’m going to fuck hard from the start. Are you ready?”

I nodded, not wanting to remove the cum from my mouth.

“Round two,” he said, grabbing my ankles and shoving his dick inside.

I cried out, stars appearing before my eyes. I nearly dropped the frozen cum as he slammed into me. As my cry died down, I could hear the sloshing of his dick as it pumped into my ass, his cum moving within my hole.

“Fuck,” he groaned. “Your hole is just as good as the first time. Maybe even better.”

“Fuck me hard, Daddy.”

“I will, Son. You’ll be full of my cum before the night’s over. Don’t worry. I won’t let you leave without your stomach being full of cum.”

“Fill me, Daddy.”

“I will, Son.” Dominic was slamming into me, resting my legs over his shoulders. He leaned forward, hovering over me, looking into my eyes. “Get a big glob of cum in your mouth and kiss me,” he said.

I licked until I had a suitable amount and then placed it on my chest again, Dominic leaning in and kissing me. The cum mixed between our tongues, filling our mouths. His chest was pressing into the frozen cum, our combined body heat melting the cum over my body. By the time he was done, the cum had melted on my body, leaving me drenched. He ran his hand over my chest, stopping over my heart which was pounding.

“This is forever,” he said. “Right here. Is that what you want? Do you want this forever?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I moaned, the smell of cum filling my mind. It’s all I could smell. It’s all I could taste. It’s all I could feel other than Dominic’s huge cock which was intensifying its thrusts.

“Are you ready for load two?”

“Give it to me, Daddy. Cum inside me again.”

“What are you?”

“I’m yours, Daddy.”

“No,” he said, looking deep into my eyes. “You’re my cumwhore. You’re my pig. You’re my deviant fuckhole that needs Daddy’s cum. Tell me. Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your cumwhore. I’m your pig. I’m your deviant fuckhole that needs your cum.”

“That’s right, Son. Here it comes.” He pushed inside one more time and then held me close, his cock pumping his cum into my ass. This time, my cock didn’t shoot any cum. This time, it was all about Daddy.

As he came down from his high, he looked down at my cock and saw it still rock hard. Pulling himself out, Dominic pushed the butt plug back inside and lowered me down, sliding off the bed himself. He pulled the jock’s pouch down under my balls and held my cock at the base, angling it toward his mouth. He looked at me in the eye as he took the entirety of my cock down his throat.

“Fuck,” I cried, my body shaking as he blew me. He ran his hand along my shaft as his mouth played with my head, licking my slit.

“That’s right, baby. Give me your load. Give me your last clean load”

My body tensed as my balls rose into my body, my cock pumping into his mouth. I came even more than before, more than I had ever in my life. As my last spurt ended, Dominic rose from my cock and grabbed the water bottle from before and brought it to his mouth, dribbling my cum inside.

“We’ll save that for another time,” he said. “So, what did you think?”

“That was… incredible,” I said, still trying to catch my breath.

“Was it everything you wanted?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said. I sat up and moved my legs off the bed, Dominic’s hand reaching out and stopping me.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“I was going to clean myself and go home,” I said.

“You aren’t cleaning yourself,” Dominic said. “And you aren’t going home. Not tonight. I want you to sleep here with me.”

“Really?”

He nodded. “I want to give you two more loads before you leave tomorrow morning. I’ll let you rest tonight, but tomorrow morning, I’m opening you up again.”

I smiled, happy that he wanted me to stay. I crawled back on the bed and laid back. I watched as Dominic took the water bottle with my cum inside back out of the room, returning later wearing a new jock strap. He climbed into bed next to me, slipping the jockstrap I had on off and wiping it across my chest, collecting the remaining cum. Once the fabric was soaked through, he slipped it back on me. He moved me to my side and pressed himself against my back, wrapping his arm around me. I felt so warm. There was nowhere else I wanted to be.

Dominic fucked me twice the next morning. By the time I left, we had both cum two more times. Both of my loads he collected and added to the water bottle from the night before. I asked him what he was going to do with it, and he told me that I’d find out eventually. I left with the butt plug in my ass while I was also wearing the jockstrap from the night before under my clothes, my boxers staying with Dominic.

“You can get them the next time you’re here,” he said.

“When will that be?” I asked.

“I’ll be out of town later this week for a convention,” he told me. “There’s a tattoo convention that I’ve been dying to go to for years. I’ll be back sometime late next week.”

“I’ll see you then,” I told him.

“Yes you will,” he said. “Keep the plug in for a while.”

“Why?”

“Just trust me,” he said.

As the elevator stopped, the doors opened and I found a man standing inside. Upon seeing me, his eyes got wide and a huge smile filled his face.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” he said. “He actually did it.”

“Did what?” I asked. “Who are you?”

“Dominic told me he was inviting a pastor over to his apartment. I’m guessing you’re him.”

“Uh, yeah. I am.”

The man’s smile grew. “He fucked you.”

“What? How do you know that?”

“Honey, I know the walk of shame when I see it.”

The elevator doors closed, and we waited as it descended.

“So,” he said, “how was it?”

I blushed. “It was good.”

“Just good?”

“It was incredible,” I told him. “Not that I have anything to compare it to.”

“Shut the fuck up,” he said. “You’re not telling me that was your first time getting fucked by a guy, are you?”

“It was my first time, period,” I told him. “Why am I telling you this?”

The doors opened and I left him standing stunned. I went to my car and climbed in, finding my ass hurting from being fucked. I checked my phone, having forgotten to check it last night. There was a voicemail from Pastor Kline.

“Hey, Will. It’s Mark. I just wanted to ask if you spoke any more with Dominic Moore? I saw you still talking with him when I left, and I just wanted to know if you were able to get any further with him? Give me a call when you can.”

I dialed his number and waited.

“Hello, this is Pastor Kline,” he said.

“Hi, Mark. It’s Will.”

“Will, how are you?”

“I’m good,” I told him. “I just heard your message. Sorry, I was busy last night.”

“That’s fine,” he said. “So, did you go any further with Mr. Moore?”

“We did,” I told him, grinding my ass on my seat, feeling the butt plug pressing against my prostate. “I think it’s the start of a great friendship.”

Almost two weeks passed with little happening. I left the butt plug in like Dominic said, taking it out only when I finally had to shit. When I pulled it out over the toilet, I was shocked by the amount of cum that came rushing out. I was also surprised by the color. It was a deep pink. I moved my hand back and touched my hole, cringing at the soreness. Looking at my fingers, I could see the pink cum and bits of blood. I tried to calm myself. Dominic said this happens. Just keep cool. Everything is fine. I cleaned myself and threw my clothes in my hamper, keeping the jockstrap hanging in the bathroom. Dominic wanted me to let the cum from the night before to dry on it. He also wanted me to jerk off twice a day until I saw him again, making sure each load ended up in the jockstrap. I was more than willing to take these orders.

At work, I couldn’t think of anything but Dominic. All I wanted was to feel him inside of me. Every night I jerked off thinking about him. Each morning I jerked of wishing he was next to me. On Wednesday as I was in my office, I found myself rubbing my cock through my pants. Slowly, I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped, reaching inside and pulling out my cock. I started pumping, getting hard immediately. I didn’t have the jockstrap with me, but I needed to cum. I blew my load on my shirt, leaning back in my seat until I could regain my breath. I opened my drawer to retrieve my spare shirt but realized I hadn’t replaced it from the last time. I sat in my office with my cum drying on my shirt. What was I supposed to do? I closed up shop and snuck through the church, racing to my car before anyone could see me.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 21