From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Fuck, this story is one of the best I've read period. A man of God getting pulled into the dark side is like a tale as old as time, but there is nothing hotter than that. Please don't wait too long with the next chapter, can't wait to read how Will is going to convert. 

Part 6: Will Converts

Two Sundays later I was meant to preach, but when my alarm went off, I found myself waking up to the worst feeling I had ever felt. I felt so sick, as if the worst flu of my life had taken hold. I rolled over and grabbed my phone, calling Pastor Kline.

“Hey, Will. What’s up?”

“I’m really not feeling well,” I told him. “I don’t think I’ll be able to be in for the service. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry,” he said. “Just rest, and we’ll see you when you’re better.”

“Thanks,” I said. I fell back to sleep for what felt like hours. My phone eventually woke me up, Dominic’s name on the screen.

“Hey, Will,” he said.

“Hi,” I groaned.

“Is everything okay?”

“I’m really sick,” I told him. “I’ve never felt this bad before.”

“How long have you felt like this?”

“Since this morning.”

“Look, I’m on my way back. I’ll come over. Just text me your address and where you keep a spare key.”

I did as he said and fell back to sleep.

When I woke up next, I felt something pressing against my back, something warm and big.

“You’re awake,” Dominic said, whispering into my ear.

“You made it,” I said. “Wait. You should go. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“I won’t,” he said.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve already been sick.”

“What? When?”

“Twenty years ago,” he said.

I didn’t understand. “Dom, you can get sick again.”

“Not with this,” he said.

“What are you talking about?”

“You’ve got the fuck flu,” he said. “You can only get it once.”

“What, like when you lose your virginity?”

“No,” he told me. “Only when you’ve been pozzed.”

I waited quietly, trying to understand him. “What are you talking about?”

“When someone who is poz fucks someone who isn’t, that other person, hopefully, becomes poz too.”

“But, what does poz mean?”

“It means positive,” Dominic said. “Positive with HIV.”

I was silent as the reality set it. “You mean, you’re HIV positive?”

“Sure am,” he whispered into my ear, kissing my neck. “And now, so are you?”

“What?”

“That’s why I fucked you four times,” he said. “I needed to make sure that my strain infected you.”

I felt my stomach turn, my skin growing cold. “You knew this would happen?”

“I was hoping it would,” he said. “That’s why I opened the cut in your hole again. That’s why I dug my nails into your hole, making sure my cum could get to your blood.”

“You did this on purpose?”

“Of course, I did,” he said.

“But why?”

“To make you mine,” he said, holding me tight. “I’ve converted forty-nine men in my life.” He looked down at his arm, running a hand over the tally marks. “I remember each of them. But with you, you’re different.”

“Why am I different?”

“You’re the forbidden fruit,” he told me. “You’re the man of God, the incorruptible. From the moment I saw you at the gym, I knew I wanted you.”

“At the gym? We met at my church.”

“That’s where you saw me,” he said. “I saw you at the gym weeks before. From the moment I saw you, I knew I had to meet you. When one of the workers told me who you were, I knew I had to fuck you, to convert you. That’s all I’ve been able to think about for weeks now. Honestly, I wasn’t sure it was going to work. It wasn’t until last Sunday when we were talking after your sermon that I knew you wanted me. All I had to do was get you to my place.”

“This was a trap?” I cried, my chest heaving as I tried to hold back tears. “You did all of this to infect me? Why would you do that?”

“To be with you,” he said. “I didn’t just do it to stealth you. I did it because I want to be with you. I want you to be mine. I want my strain to be a part of your body forever. I want you to carry a part of me until you die. That’s why I did it. I wanted you. And I know, deep down, you want me.”

“No,” I cried, trying to push him away. My arms were too weak.

“You may not feel it now, but you’ll realize it soon.”

“No. I’ve got to do something. I’ve got to go to the hospital.”

“It’s too late,” he told me. “You’re already converting.”

I closed my eyes tight and cried.

“I know it’s scary now, but soon you’ll understand how much I want you. I’m not leaving. I’ll stay until you feel better. If you still feel the same, I’ll leave, and you’ll never see me again. But, if you change your mind, which I think you will, I promise to make you mine and show you a life you’ve never even imagined.”

I didn’t answer him. I couldn’t. I was reeling. How could someone do something like this? I thought back to that night, going over everything he said. I remembered him saying that he wanted to make me his. I remember him saying that he wanted to convert me. I just didn’t understand what any of that meant. I did now, and I was scared.

I fell asleep for several more hours. My mind was still filtering through everything I had just learned. I was now HIV positive. A lead pastor, a straight virgin, was now poz from having been fucked four times by a gay man. What had I done? Moments from the night played in my head, the way I sucked his dick, the way he inserted his fingers inside me. I could still feel his cock inside me. I could taste the cum. I could feel his warm body against mine, holding me close. It all felt amazing. It all felt like exactly what I wanted.

Why can’t you have it, my mind asked? If Dominic can have it and he’s poz, why can’t you? You loved being with him. You loved having him inside you. You loved tasting him and smelling him. You never imagined sex with a woman being that good. Why run away from something that can feel so right? Maybe your life isn’t ending. Maybe it’s just beginning.

I woke up, my eyes glancing over to my alarm clock where I could see it was early morning Tuesday. I’d missed Monday entirely. I turned over and searched the room, finding Dominic standing in the corner, his phone to his ear.

“I won’t be in today,” he said. “I’ll be out for a few days. Reschedule my appointments if you have to. Thanks, Chris.” He turned back to me and caught my eye. “Hey,” he said. “How do you feel?”

“Bad,” I told him. “But not as bad.”

He nodded. “Still hate me?”

I thought about this seriously. Yes, there was a part of me that was furious, but there was an even greater part of me that found the whole idea exciting. “No,” I said.

He smiled. “Good.”

“I feel warm,” I moaned, pushing at the covers.

“Here,” he said, pulling them off me. As he did, my naked body was revealed. Both of us took notice of my hard cock. “You know,” he said, “Sometimes, while you’re converting is when you’re the most horny.”

“Really?” I asked. My hand moved down to my cock and took hold. “You’re right,” I groaned.

Dominic pulled his shirt off and removed his pants, revealing no underwear underneath.

“You look ready to go,” I said.

“Well, call me hopeful,” he said. “I was almost sure you weren’t going to kick me out. I wanted to be ready.”

I smiled.

“Hold on,” he said, running out of my bedroom. He came back in with a water bottle. “Remember this” he asked, shaking the contents. “These were some of your last negative loads,” he said. “I wanted to save them to use as lube for when we fucked again.”

“How romantic,” I said.

I was too weak to lift my legs, so Dominic did it for me, resting my legs over his shoulders. He opened the bottle and poured out my cum into his hand, rubbing it on my asshole and then rubbing it on his dick. What remained he poured on my cock.

“Use your neg loads to shoot our your first poz load,” he said, rubbing his own dick.

“Fuck yeah,” I said, jerking my cock.

He lined up his dick and pushed inside, my ass resisting the intrusion. I winced at the pain.

“Here’s some poppers,” he said, holding out the vial. He pressed down on my nostril as I breathed in. Then he moved to the other one. Once I was high enough, he closed the vial and threw it to the side. He started pumping into me, his rhythm quick and sharp. “Are you ready for another dose of poz cum?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said, jerking my cock.

“You want my dirty load?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to infect you again?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t shoot without warning me,” he said. “I want to collect it in the bottle he said. You understand?”

I nodded.

He kept fucking me, my ass tearing open again.

“There’s a lot of blood on my dick,” he said, smearing it on his fingers. He slipped his fingers into my hole along with is cock, resulting in a cry of pain from me. “That feel good?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He pulled out his fingers and reached them out to me. “Taste your hole.”

I stuck out my tongue as he reached his fingers inside my mouth. I could taste my cum, my ass juices, and my blood. All together, it tasted amazing.

“I’m going to cum, Daddy,” I moaned, my hand picking up its pace on my cock.

Dominic grabbed the water bottle and did his best to hold the opening to my piss slit.

“I’m cumming,” I cried. “I’m cumming.”

“Do it. Shoot your first poz load.”

I cried as my cock shot out ropes of cum into the bottle, hitting the back and pooling inside. After nearly twelve pulses from my cock, my orgasm subsided, leaving me panting for breath.

“Fucking hot,” Dominic said, holding the bottle up to his eyes. “Now, I want you to drink it the moment I start coming. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said, taking the bottle and holding it close.

Dominic continued to fuck my ass, his pace speeding up as his breathing became shallow. “Here it comes,” he said, his eyes locked on mine as I lifted the bottle to my mouth. “Are you ready? I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

I poured my poz load into my mouth, holding it over my tongue, savoring the flavor of what I would soon taste every time I came.

Dominic’s body shook until his orgasm subsided. His chest was heaving. I watched the hairy beast of a man who had pozzed me with wonder. Never had I imagined wanting to be with anyone as much as I wanted to be with Dominic. He was everything a man should be. He was perfect. For a brief moment, I realized something that both scared me and filled me with the greatest happiness. I believed Dominic was the one person I could truly love.

The fuck flu lasted several more days. Once I was feeling good enough to move around on my own, I insisted that Dominic return to work.

“You’ve got bills to pay,” I told him.

“I’ll be back tonight,” he said. “Have your jock on, ready to fuck.”

“I will.”

“Do you think you’ll feel better in time?” he asked.

“To fuck?”

“No,” he said, smiling. “For your job? Remember, you’re a man of God.”

“Oh,” I said, admittedly forgetting all about the church. “I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Could be hot,” he said. “I’d love seeing you up there preaching, knowing that I converted your ass but no one else knows.”

“There’s no way anyone can know, right?”

“You don’t have the biohazard symbol on your forehead,” he said. “Speaking of which, once we get you tested, do you want a biohazard tattoo?”

“I never thought about getting a tattoo,” I told him. “Show me yours.”

Dominic smiled. “You just want me to undo my pants and lift my shirt.”

“I like seeing your body,” I told him.

He undid his pants and lifted his shirt, revealing his tattoo. Admittedly, it did look hot. Knowing what it meant, knowing that it was proof of him being poz, being dangerous, it intensified his sexiness hundredfold. I reached out and pressed my hand against the tattoo, feeling his warm skin.

“You’re getting me hard,” he said. “And you know I don’t have time to fuck.”

“I’ll think about the tattoo,” I said. “If I say yes, will you do it?”

“I wouldn’t have anyone else,” he said, kissing me. “What about a Prince Albert?”

“You know I don’t know what that is.”

“If I don’t tell you, it’ll be easier to get you to do it.”

“Like when you converted me?”

“Exactly.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a piercing,” he said. “It’s a metal ring through the head of your dick.”

Just the idea made me wince. “I don’t think so.”

“Could be hot.”

“Keep thinking that.”

“Fine,” he said. “I’ll see you later.”

• Like 27
  • Piggy 19