From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Would love to be fucked by Dominic, Will, Dr Wade, Jay and Peter (but as a bottom that doesn’t come as a surprise!) - but I’d want Peter to go first to provide plenty of natural lube for the others to fuck their toxic loads in me! 💦☣️😈

Does the support group have an initiation ceremony…?

57 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

I love the addition of Peter and the young jock. I cannot wait for Peter to be flooding everyone with toxic cum. I imagine that might even be something Dominic will want to bottom for once he is toxic.

I don't know if Dominic will ever bottom for anyone. Not anyone I've introduced, at least. 

21 hours ago, seattlebbbtm said:

So many options. I pick all of the above. 

Well, as GingerDaddy pointed out, the Pastor wouldn't be of any use for another bottom. I think if I was lining them up, I'd put the young jock first- he probably lacks duration and technique and cums in 3 minutes when he fucks, but at his age he is ready to rut again in 10 minutes. Then a good cum flood from Peter, then Will, the Dr, and finally Dominic, tho the young jock and Peter the eternal spring of cum could jump in during fucker changes lol

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

50 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Well, as GingerDaddy pointed out, the Pastor wouldn't be of any use for another bottom. I think if I was lining them up, I'd put the young jock first- he probably lacks duration and technique and cums in 3 minutes when he fucks, but at his age he is ready to rut again in 10 minutes. Then a good cum flood from Peter, then Will, the Dr, and finally Dominic, tho the young jock and Peter the eternal spring of cum could jump in during fucker changes lol

I'm surprised Dominic is last. Is Jay the Jock? And yes, Peter would flood you over and over again. 

On 9/24/2022 at 10:47 PM, Heir2012 said:

Hope you're finding Peter a great addition.

Question, out of Dominic, Will, Dr. Wade, Jay, Pastor Kline, and Peter, who would you rather fuck or have fuck you? Why?

I am vers, so any and all of them are possibilities. I am a visual person, though, so I would need to see pics of how the author sees the characters in his mind before I made a choice. 

2 hours ago, EricX said:

I am vers, so any and all of them are possibilities. I am a visual person, though, so I would need to see pics of how the author sees the characters in his mind before I made a choice. 

I've considered finding pictures as examples, but then I didn't want to give an image of any of the men that didn't live up to your expectations. Our minds make them the hottest versions possible, and I'd hate to ruin your masturbatory fantasies. 

Maybe I'll find some and message them to you, just to give you the extra "help" since I'd hate for you to be missing out. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ijoey said:

hot chapter as always, i read it in bed while my wife was at church yesterday. I came in 4 huge volleys. Can't wait for Peter to fire multiple shots into his students

This post alone is enough for me to blow a load. Wish I could have been there. Glad you had a good Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1