From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Part 28: Worlds Cumming Together (Chapter 4 of the Demise of Lewis and Ryan)

(Peter Flanagan's POV)

My heart nearly stopped as I opened the door and saw that Lewis wasn’t alone.

“Ryan,” I said, trying to compose myself, hiding the fear I was feeling in this sudden shift of events. “How are you?”

“I’m good, Mr. Flanagan,” Ryan said, smiling at me and then Lewis.

I stood there staring, my mind struggling to understand what was happening.

“Can we come inside?” Lewis asked.

“Of course,” I told him, moving to the side. I followed them into the living room where Domonic was sitting, my eyes latching onto his, watching his reaction. He sat up straighter, eyes darting between the two young men. He then looked at me, eyes slightly wide.

“Mr. Moore,” Lewis said, stopping and looking back at me. I could tell he too was confused. Neither he nor I expected each other to bring someone else to what was expected to be hours of fucking.

“How are you, Lewis?” Domonic said. He settled his eyes on Ryan and smiled. “And this is?”

“Ryan Kline, sir,” Ryan said, reaching out a hand which Domonic shook.

Domonic’s smile grew wider, and I could tell his mind was overflowing with a multitude of twisted and depraved ideas of what he wanted to do with and to these two young men. Yes, I knew Lewis was up to getting fucked, and my cock desperately wanted to feel both his mouth and his hole wrapped around it, but there was no way to know if Ryan knew why I had invited Lewis over. For all I knew, he thought it was an actual church meeting. I hadn’t expected this to turn sideways so quickly.

“Ryan,” I started, “why don’t you take a seat, talk with Domonic for a second, while Lewis helps me grab a few things.”

“Yes, Ryan,” Domonic said, leaning back, getting comfortable. “Let’s talk.”

I shot Domonic a look that said, “Don’t fuck him until we know he wants to get fucked and fucked up.”

Lewis followed me into the kitchen and jumped backward when I spun around, wide-eyed. “What the fuck?”

“What?” Lewis asked.

“Why is he here?”

“Ryan?”

“Yes, Ryan!” I hissed. “Why did you bring the pastor’s son here on the night we were going to…” I stopped, unable to complete the thought as my mind felt as if it was overloading.

“…to fuck?” Lewis finished.

I nodded.

“I thought it would be alright,” Lewis said. “I didn’t think you’d be mad if I brought someone else over for fucking.”

Lewis’s words were moving through my mind at a slow speed. “For fucking?” I asked.

Lewis smiled and nodded.

“Are you serious?”

“Sure am,” Lewis said.

“And does he know…?”

“…that you fucked me? He does. He fucked me a few weeks ago.”

“He fucked you?”

“Not as good as you did,” Lewis said, stepping forward and placing his hands on my shoulders, running his fingers down my arms, squeezing my muscles. “After we fucked, I was losing it a bit. You didn’t speak to me right after, so I panicked. I thought I did something wrong.”

I’d forgotten how insecure teenagers were, even though I taught them almost every single day. I should have known that Lewis would have been freaked out and needed to talk.

“I stayed with Ryan for a weekend in his dorm and told him everything,” Lewis continued.

“You do realize he could have outed you and me, right? I could lose my job.”

“I’m eighteen,” he said.

“Doesn’t matter,” I said. “You’re still a student. I’m still a teacher. They don’t like it when we fuck the students, even if they are legal.” I backed away from him, his fingers which had moved down to my hips, fingers stretching back to my ass, trying to keep me close. “We barely dodged a bullet.”

“He’s not going to tell anyone,” Lewis said. “He kissed me,” Lewis stepped forward, arms wrapping over my shoulders and pulling me close, our faces inches apart. He leaned in and we kissed, soft at first and then deeply until I let out a loud moan.

“Everything alright in there?” Domonic called.

“We’re fine,” I said. I looked at Lewis who smiled, his face flushed. Fuck, I wanted to kiss him again, to tear off his clothing, to fuck him harder than I’ve ever fucked anyone before. “So,” I said, regaining composure, “he kissed you…”

“And then he fucked me,” Lewis said. “Turns out, he’s been jerking off to men for a while.”

“Really? Ryan?”

Lewis nodded. “He says he’s fantasized about you.”

“Me?” I asked, my dick growing hard, creating an outline in my pants. “What did you tell him?”

“That you’re big,” he said, running his hand along my bulge, sending chills throughout my body, knees weak. “That I almost drowned in your cum.”

“Big expectations,” I said.

“I also found out that he’s got a thing for Pastor Ryder,” he said.

“Pastor Ryder?” I asked, worried about how much he knew.

“When you messaged me,” Lewis said, “I thought I’d bring him too. He’s desperate for someone to fuck his ass, and he wants to fuck someone else’s ass, too.”

“Busy guy.”

Lewis craned his neck, looking back out into the living room. “Is Mr. Moore gay?”

I nodded.

“That’s awesome,” Lewis said. “I want you to fuck me again, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t getting hard thinking of him pounding me.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” I said, noticing movement behind Lewis. “What the…”

Lewis turned. “Pastor Kline?”

Pastor Kline stood just outside the kitchen doorway, his focus set on the living room where I heard the conversation stop. What the FUCK is he doing? I moved past Lewis and reached out for Pastor Kline, but he pulled away, moving into the living room.

“Why is he here?” Lewis asked.

I looked at Lewis, a guilty grin acting as my answer.

Lewis’s eyes opened wide as his mouth dropped open. “No. Fucking. Way.”

“Ryan,” Pastor Kline said, Lewis and I following after him. “What are you doing here?”

“Dad?” Ryan exclaimed, jumping up.

Pastor Kline turned to me. “What’s going on?”

“Well…” I started, realizing I had no way of clearly explaining the mess. I also realized that my bulge was noticeable, my abundant pre-cum already creating a large wet mark on my pants.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Domonic asked, the only man looking relaxed as if he was enjoying himself. “Ryan is gay and so is his dad, but neither knew about the other’s need for dick.”

Ryan and Pastor Kline stared at each other, the room unnaturally silent.

“Is that true?” Pastor Kline asked. “Are you gay?”

Ryan looked back at me and Lewis, both of us nodding. “I am,” he said. “And you are, too?”

Pastor Kline nodded.

“Why are you here?” Ryan asked. “Lewis said it was just going to be us and Mr. Flanagan.”

“It’s a bit of a complex explanation,” Will said, appearing behind us with Jay close behind.

“What the fuck is happening?” Lewis asked.

“Now this is a fucking church meeting,” Domonic said.

“Everyone come into the living room,” I told them.

We were all sitting, the tension in the room at a high. Still, something about it was keeping me hard, especially seeing Ryan and Pastor Kline so close together. Pastor Kline being a bottom made sense, his need for dick almost plastered on his face. Ryan held a dominant quality about him, a quality I was sure turned Pastor Kline on and fueled many masturbatory nights. Had Ryan really fucked Lewis? Did he really have a thing for me and Pastor Ryder? I watched as his eyes focused on Will and me, a lusting appearing along with his unease.

“As you’ve probably guessed,” Will started, “everyone in this room is gay.”

“What the fuck is going on at your church?” Domonic said, smiling, his hand rubbing his crotch.

“Obviously, Lewis,” Will said, “you didn’t know when you were coming here tonight that we’d be here. We didn’t know anything about Ryan.”

“Why is everyone here?” Lewis asked, looking at me.

“After we fucked,” I told him, “I went and spoke to Pastor Kline and Pastor Ryder. I thought I was going to confess to them. Instead, they got me off.”

“You told them?” Lewis asked. “You were pissed that I told Ryan.”

“They got you off?” Ryan added, looking at his dad.

“I had a feeling he was gay,” Pastor Kline said.

“Then they brought Peter to me,” Domonic said. “He needed some breaking in.”

“And who are you?” Ryan asked. “Beyond being Mr. Moore.”

“I’m the one who started this fuckfest,” Domonic said. “You see, I seduced Will and fucked him several times. Practically broke his hole, but the good Lord gave him a dick that almost rivals mine.”

“Really?” Ryan asked, eyes now glued to Will’s crotch, his own crotch starting to tent.

“Then,” Domonic continued, “he went to visit his family, and he fucked his brother. Say ‘Hi,’ Jay.”

Jay raised his hand.

Lewis and Ryan looked at each other, their bulges growing fast.

“Will came back, found out Pastor Kline had thrown himself at me, so I had him waiting on my bed. We both fucked him.”

“They fucked you?” Ryan asked his dad.

“Several times,” Domonic said. “Even more than that.”

“I’m sorry, son,” Pastor Kline said. “I can’t help it. I need cock. I need someone fucking my ass or my throat. I love the taste of cum and the smell of sweaty men. I even drink their piss when they’re ready to burst. I need dominant men taking control and using me like a cumdump.”

“Fuck, you’re making me hard,” Jay said, his hand rubbing his dick through his pants.

“After my confession,” I said, picking up the story, “I went, and Domonic fucked me the first time. After that, I’ve been fucked several times and have fucked several times.”

“We’ve witnessed the miracle that is his unlimited jizz supply,” Domonic said. Couldn’t believe it till I saw it with my own eyes. I’m sure Lewis can attest to it.”

Lewis nodded.

“And when we knew Lewis would be wanting more dick in his ass,” Domonic said, eyeing Lewis, “We knew we had to take a chance.”

“You’re all here to fuck me?” Lewis asked. He smiled. “Fucking hot.” He stood up and pulled off his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants. “Who wants to go first?”

“It’s not that simple,” Will said.

“Why not?” Lewis asked.

We all looked at each other, the moment we had been dreading finally here.

“Something you don’t know about us,” Will started, “is that we aren’t just a group of gay men fucking. You see, Domonic is poz. He’s HIV+, something he thought I knew when he fucked me.”

“We only fuck bare,” Domonic said. “No condoms allowed.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Lewis asked.

“Dangerous if you don’t want it,” Domonic told him. “Exciting if you’re looking to fuck the way men are meant to fuck, to fuck with freedom and no limits. You see everyone is burdened by this fear of sexual depravity and perversion. When you’re poz, that fear disappears because you embrace the depravity and perversion for what they truly are: mind-blowing passion.”

“Are you all…” Ryan asked, looking around the room.

“I’m not,” I said. “Though, I am trying.”

Ryan looked at his dad. “Are you?”

Pastor Kline nodded.

“Does mom know?”

“Absolutely not,” he said. “I don’t plan on her ever knowing or ever pozzing her. It’s my choice. Ryan, it’s the best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve never felt this free before. I know this is a shock, but it’s something I’ve wanted for so long. Even in college I wanted this. I couldn’t say no.”

“That’s why you didn’t know about us being here,” Will said. “We only want to come out if you were alright with fucking bareback, knowing you’ll probably be pozzed.”

Lewis looked at me. “You’re trying to get infected?”

I nodded.

“What’s it like?”

“Incredible,” I told him. “It’s the best experience I’ve ever had.”

Lewis looked at Ryan, a discussion taking place between them in silence.

“I’ve come this far,” Lewis said. “And the thought of never having Mr. Flanagan’s dick in my hole again, even after he is pozzed, is something I don’t want to think about.”

My cock got as hard as it had ever been.

“I get your ass first,” Domonic told Lewis. “It’s only right.”

“Sounds good to me,” Lewis said, walking over to Domonic, flaunting his almost naked body in front of him.

Domonic reached out and pulled Lewis closer, his hands running along the young man’s slender frame. “Fuck, Peter,” he said, looking at me, pulling Lewis don’t onto his lap, “anymore students you want to fuck?”

“None like him,” I said.

“And what about you, Ryan?” Pastor Kline asked, staring at his son.

“I guess I’ve got only two questions,” Ryan said, looking at Will. “Pastor Ryder, will you fuck my virgin ass?”

Will smiled. “I’d love to.”

Ryan smiled. “And Dad?”

“Yes, son?”

“Can I fuck your ass right after?”

Pastor Kline smiled. “Ryan, you don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear you say that.”

“Enough talking,” Jay said, his clothing already off, his dick hard. “Let’s fuck these young men up.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't realize just how much discussion would be needed to bring everything together. Sorry for the lack of sex, but the next chapter or two or three will be all sex. I tried to make it as hot as I could without everyone shoving their dicks into whatever hole was open. Stopping Domonic from jumping on Ryan and Lewis the second they walked in was hard. Don't worry, he'll have them soon enough.

I have an idea for another character to be introduced, one that a reader suggested to me, and I like it. It'll take some thinking, but we'll see what happens. I don't want to drag this story out for no reason. It does need an end. 

Also, I can't believe this story has almost 100,000 views (right now it's at 94.4 k). Thanks for reading. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

him. “Exciting if you’re looking to fuck the way men are meant to fuck, to fuck with freedom and no limits. You see everyone is burdened by this fear of sexual depravity and perversion. When you’re poz, that fear disappears because you embrace the depravity and perversion for what they truly are: mind-blowing passion.”

That got me unbelievably hard!

Great chapter - setting the scene for a pozzing group fuck fest! 😈💦☣️

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

The story hasn't died. Getting time to write has been impossible. Plus, I know this chapter(s) needs to payoff. I am working on it when I can. I'm hoping for next Sunday (3-26-23). 

We all look forward to it when you have had the time to complete another amazing chapter.  Take your time 🙂

15 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

The story hasn't died. Getting time to write has been impossible. Plus, I know this chapter(s) needs to payoff. I am working on it when I can. I'm hoping for next Sunday (3-26-23). 

you know i have enjoyed yor series and have even lived a little of it here recently

• Like 1