From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Part 31: Will, Ryan, and Pastor Kline Fuck (Part 3)

(Will's perspective)

My hands crept down Ryan’s face, rough stubble scratching my palm, feeling his throat as my cock filled him. I was still getting hard, filling his air passageway. I could feel the veins of his neck straining, air cut off as he tried to take as much of me as he could. His body struggled for a moment and then tried to calm itself as it adjusted to this new intruder. Just wait until I enter his ass, I thought.

“Proud of your boy?” I asked Pastor Kline.

“I’ve never been prouder,” he said, sliding his son’s cock out of his mouth, licking his lips.

Ryan’s hands wrapped around my legs, squeezing slightly at first and then grabbing tight the longer he went without air. Seeing his red face, I pulled out, a string of spit and precum dribbling down his chin. I’d only ever fucked men older than myself, meaning Ryan was as new to me as I was to him.

“Fuck” Ryan gasped, looking up at me with watering eyes. He was a gorgeous young man. I understood why Pastor Kline fantasized about him. He would, under different circumstances, make any woman go crazy chasing after him. They still would, though they’d come up short.

“How does it taste?” Pastor Kline asked his son.

“Incredible,” he said, watching as his father ran his tongue up his shaft, stopping at the head where a bead of precum oozed out. “The best thing I’ve ever tasted.”

Pastor Kline kissed the head of Ryan’s cock, the precum sticking to his lips. “You taste incredible, Son.”

“Does he taste like you?” I asked.

“Only one way to tell,” Pastor Kline said. He stood up and presented his cock where precum was leaking out of his less-than-impressive member. I reached out and grabbed his balls, pulling him close and squeezing slightly. He winced, but more precum dribbled out.

“Your dad likes pain,” I told Ryan. “That should bode well when you fuck his ass.” I took Pastor Kline’s cock in my mouth and tasted his precum, savoring the flavor. “Now, for the younger Kline’s baby batter.” I moved down to Ryan’s cock and tasted his precum, taking his balls and squeezing.

“Fuck,” Ryan moaned, his cock oozing more precum.

“Seems like you’re like your father after all,” I said, releasing his balls. “You like pain, too. That’ll work well once you get my cock up your ass.”

“How do we taste?” Pastor Kline asked.

I licked my lips. “Pretty close,” I said, smiling. “Though,” I continued, reaching out and grabbing Pastor Kline’s limp dick, “yours does have a certain… tang about it.”

“Like yours?” he said, winking at me. “Should we get to work changing my son’s cum, giving him that same tang?”

“I think we’re ready to go,” I said. “Ready to poz up?”

“More than ready,” Ryan said.

Pastor Kline climbed onto the bed, lying on his back and lifting his legs up to his shoulders. He reached down and spread his cheeks, revealing his hole. “Ready to fill up your old man?” he asked Ryan.

“I’m more than ready,” Ryan said, slowly climbing onto the bed. He hesitated for a moment, looking back at me.

“Bend down and eat his ass first,” I told him. “It’ll open him up. Plus, your dad likes it.”

“Don’t hold back,” Pastor Kline said. “Open your dad up. Go where no son has gone before.”

Ryan lied down on the bed, crawling up between his father’s legs, his face inches from his father’s hole. I could see that he was hesitant, but after looking back at my cock, he licked his lips and dived into his dad’s hole.

“Fuck, Ryan,” Pastor Kline moaned, one hand reaching down and grabbing his son’s head, pulling him in deeper. “Get deep in my ass.”

I watched as Ryan’s body humped the bed, his head moving further into his father’s ass. His nose and mouth were digging deep into his father’s hole, opening him up and leaving a slobbery trail ready for his cock.

I stood behind them, kneeling down and grabbing Ryan’s ass, pulling his cheeks apart, revealing his virgin hole. I stuck my finger into my mouth and shoved it into his ass.

“Fuck,” Ryan shouted, looking back at me, face moist from his father’s ass sweat and his own saliva.

“I’ve got to open you up,” I said.

“I thought that’s why I sucked your dick.”

I twisted my finger, shoving another in. “Opening up your insides,” I told him. “If you want to poz, we’ve got to get into your bloodstream. This gives my dick a head start.”

“Hurts like hell.”

“That’s the point,” I said, fitting a third inside.

Ryan returned to his father’s hole, a fourth finger entering Ryan. We worked each other for several minutes until Pastor Kline’s hole was open for his son and Ryan’s hole showed streaks of blood on my fingers. We were all ready to go.

“You enter first,” I told Ryan, crawling behind him and whispering into his ear. “Don’t be gentle. Your dad likes to be fucked hard and rough.”

“I’ll do my best,” Ryan said.

“Give it to me, Son,” Pastor Kline said, opening his ass again.

Ryan crawled up between his father’s legs, moving into the usual missionary style. He grabbed his dick and slowly pushed into Pastor Kline’s hole, his eyes closed and face contorted in ecstasy.

“You’re so big, Ryan,” Pastor Kline moaned, looking up into his son’s face. He reached a hand up and wrapped it around the back of his son’s neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

Ryan bottomed out after slowly pushing into his father’s hole and then slowly pulled out, creating an easy rhythm.

“Let’s get this going,” I said, crawling up behind Ryan. I spit on my cock and pulled Ryan’s ass open, moving my dick until it was aiming at his hole. “Are you ready to lose your anal virginity?”

“Fuck me hard,” Ryan said, looking back at me, his father’s hand still caressing his son’s face.

“Poz him, Will,” Pator Kline said. “Poz my boy’s hole.”

“With pleasure,” I said, shoving my dick into Ryan’s ass.

“FUCK!” Ryan screamed, his body lifting off his father’s, back arching, head thrown back. Pastor Kline reached up and grabbed his son’s arms, holding him inside his body.

“Take the pain,” Pastor Kline said. “Feel it shaking your body. Let it fill you.”

“It hurts!”

“It has to,” Pastor Kline told him. “He needs to tear open your hole if you want to be one of us.”

“Isn’t that what you want?” I asked, reaching around and grabbing Ryan’s neck, feeling his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat. “Don’t you want to become one of us?”

“Yes,” Ryan managed, his body covered in sweat.

“Now, you set the pace,” I told him. “Fuck my cock my fucking your father’s ass.”

It took Ryan a second to manage through the pain, but he started his rhythm again, sliding up and down my cock while fucking his father’s hole.

“God,” Ryan moaned. “This is incredible.”

As Ryan pushed back on my, and pushed forward, finding the right spot. Ryan cried out, body shaking.

“That’s your prostate,” I told him. “That’s what I wanted to find. That’s what’s gonna make you blow your thick load of Kline cum deep into your father’s ass.” I thrusted again, causing Ryan to moan once more.

“That’s right,” Pastor Kline said. “Make my boy feel good.”

“I will,” I said, picking up my pace, forcing Ryan to fuck his father harder.

The smell of sweat and cum filled the room. With every invasion into Ryan’s ass, he cried out, not only from the pain but also the pleasure of my cock hitting his prostate but also his cock throbbing inside his father’s ass.

“I’m… I’m gonna…” Ryan tried to speak, his chest heaving as he moved between us, overstimulating his body.

“Do it,” Pastor Kline cried, his own cock leaking his toxic cum without it being touched. “Fill me, Son. Fuck me up with your cum. Knock me up with my grandchildren!”

“Fuck,” Ryan cried, slamming forward, body shaking as he unloaded into his father’s ass.

"Fucking fill me," Pastor Kline moaned, his cock shooting out his own toxic cum, his cock still limp, his hole giving him pleasure. 

“Fuck, yeah,” I said, holding Ryan’s body close and fucking him harder, hitting his prostate and milking his neg load out into his father's hole. I could feel my body tensing, my balls rising up, cum ready to shoot. “Are you ready to be pozzed?” I whispered. “Are you ready for us to claim your hole?”

“Take me,” Ryan cried, head turning and kissing me deep.

“You’ve got it,” I said, slamming into his hole and cumming deep inside, my toxic cum filling his ruined hole. 

Ryan fell forward, his body exhausted from the stimulation. I pulled out and crawled off the bed, helping Ryan pull his shrinking cock out of his father's ass. It plopped out, his cum leaking out. I scooped some up and licked it up, savoring the taste. I then scooped up Pastor Kline's cum and tasted it.

"Well," Pastor Kline asked. 

"Tastes the same," I told them. "Again, Ryan is missing the tang."

"Don't worry," Ryan said. "I'll be upgrading the flavor soon."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I know there have been long stretches between sections, but I'm expecting to be writing more consistently soon. Probably within the next two weeks. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

25 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

I know there have been long stretches between sections, but I'm expecting to be writing more consistently soon. Probably within the next two weeks. 

It’s always worth the wait!  So twisted and hot! 😈💦☣️

• Like 1

Oh damn! I read the last chapter and, super hot! Although it was a sexless day for many reasons.

Longing to hear more - waiting for the two young boys -and Peter- to convert!

Rather, is Will going to discover he's his brother's gifter?

1 hour ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Oh damn! I read the last chapter and, super hot! Although it was a sexless day for many reasons.

Longing to hear more - waiting for the two young boys -and Peter- to convert!

Rather, is Will going to discover he's his brother's gifter?

Conversions are on their way.

Jay's secret won't be hidden forever. 

More still to cum.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Part 32: Peter fucks Jay (Part 4)

(Peter's Perspective)

I couldn’t wait to fuck Jay’s hole. As soon as we were in my bedroom, I slammed him against the wall and kissed him hard. He was a strong man. I could feel an energy in him, his drive for sex as strong as my own. Since my wife didn’t want me fucking her anymore, my abundance of cum disgusting to her, I had a lot of fucking built up, even with Dom, Will and Pastor Kline bringing me into their world. Jay’s hand reached down to my crotch and grabbed hold of my balls and squeezed, sending a rush through my body.

“You’re a hot fucker,” Jay whispered, biting my ear.

“So are you,” I said. “Is every man in your family as hot as you and Will?”

He smiled. “I think we’d fuck him if we got the chance.”

“I’d love to watch,” I said.

Jay kissed my neck, his one hand reaching up and twisting my nipple, pulling on it hard.

“Fuck,” I huffed, his aggressive nature taking me back but turning me on.

“If I’m not careful,” Jay said, “I might leave a mark for your wife to find.”

I stared into his eyes, my heartbeat increasing. “I want you to,” I told him. “Leave me all marked up. That’s the point of this.”

He smiled, squeezing my balls tighter. “Fuck, I need you flooding my hole.”

“Then let’s go.” I pulled him from the wall and threw him on the bed, my eyes focused on his biohazard tattoo. Fuck, I need one of those, I thought. My cock was hard, sticking straight out, precum dripping down on the floor and leaving a trail.

“Leaking like a faucet,” Jay said, licking his lips. “I want a taste before you fill my hole.”

“If you’re ready,” I said, climbing on the bed and crawling over his strong body. His cock brushed across my balls, a string of his toxic precum stretching between us as I aimed my cock for his waiting mouth.

“Let me taste what your wife takes for granted,” Jay said, sticking out his tongue and licking the head of my cock.

I threw my head back, air sucked from my lungs as Jay fed on my cock like a baby drinking its milk. My hand reached down, grabbing his head and pushing more of my cock into his mouth. His hands grabbed my waist, holding me steady, keeping me from passing out as the greatest blowjob I’d ever experienced weakened my body.

“F…u…c…k…” I moaned, every moment of longing for a man’s mouth around my cock, for my cock held tight in a man’s hole, for someone, anyone, to appreciate the body God had given me, the power he had given me, the cum given to me waiting to be toxic, hitting me at once. Taking Lewis had been my first step. Pastor Kline and Will were the next. Dom took hold and solidified my change, proving that I was destined to be a toxic pervert, transforming all holes I could find, whether at school, church, or anywhere else I could find a man.

Jay continued to swallow, drinking me down. “Fuck, man,” Jay said, my cock popping out of his mouth, precum collecting on his lips and chin. “It just never stops, does it?”

“Imagine what my underwear looks like at the end of the day,” I said. “They’re always stained.”

“Works of art,” he said, smiling. “Bet you fill up a condom quick.”

“Not anymore,” I said. “No more condoms for me. Bareback from now on.”

“That’s the way to go,” Jay said. “I think it’s time for you to fill my gut up. I haven’t had cum leaking out of my hole for too long.”

“So, a day?” I said.

“Almost,” Jay said.

I moved down his body, my precum trailing down his chest and abs, collecting where his own precum had started to pool around his groin. I leaned down and licked from his groin up his abs, tasting every part of him. Fuck, he tasted good. He tasted like a man. “Let’s see if you can’t help make my cum-gift a bit more… hazardous.” I grabbed his legs and lifted them up, hoisting his lower body into the air. I bent my leg against his back, holding him up until I could grab hold of his ass and spread his cheeks apart, revealing his worn hole.

“It’s all yours,” Jay said, winking.

I dived down, eating his hole, doing everything Will and Dom had taught me. His ass was sweaty, but it tasted amazing. I could tell that he was fucked often, his hole slightly puffy, showing wear. He wouldn’t be as hard to enter as Lewis was, and something told me that he was probably even more open than Will. Dom fucked hard, but Jay seemed to spend his life now filled with cock.

I moved from his hole and then licked up his taint, filling my mouth with his balls. His eyes rolled back into his head, mouth open as he gasped.

“Swallow them down,” Jay moaned. “Taste my toxic bombs.”

I’d never had another man’s balls in my mouth, but I was suddenly aware that I had within my mouth a part of Jay’s manhood. What made his cock a weapon was at my mercy, a quick bite causing the ultimate pain. I wouldn’t, but the power caused my cock to jump.

“Ready?” I asked, his balls popping out of my mouth, a few strands of pubic hair clinging to my chin.

“More than ready,” he said.

I aimed my dripping cock up with his hole and then shoved inside, no resistance pushing against what we both wanted.

“Fuck me, man,” Jay growled, his worn hole squeezing around my cock, already milking my abundant cum out of me.

“With pleasure.” I pushed inside him as hard as I could, slamming across his prostate, and causing his toes to curl and his hole to squeeze again. It felt great, even better than fucking Will as I knew Jay was an even greedier cumdump than his brother.

“God, your dick is incredible,” Jay cried, his hand jerking his own cock while the other twisted his nipples. “Fuck me. Fuck me with that married dick. Fuck me hard with that adulterous cock, the cock your wife doesn’t appreciate.”

“It’s all yours,” I said, thrusting hard, my balls slapping his ass. “I can’t remember the last time I fucked her pussy. I can’t remember the last time I fucked her and she wanted it, she wanted my cum inside her.”

“I want it,” Jay begged. “I want it all. Every drop of your cum. Every drop of the cum your wife won’t take. Fill me up with your cum till I explode. I want it pouring out of my hole and onto your marital bed.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a picture on the wall of me and my wife on our wedding day, both of us smiling, neither knowing what would become of us. I didn’t know how she would turn on me and what made me special, what Will, Dom, and everyone else saw to be special and desirable. I didn’t know that I’d fuck one of my students, creating in him a need for toxic cock. I never would have thought at that young age, so innocent, that one day I’d be willingly taking poz cock, trying to infect my body, turning my copious outpour of cum into a weapon. I had been so harmless. So pure. Now…

I looked down at Jay as he furiously jacked his cock, his balls disappearing into his body as his hole tightened around my cock, his toxic cum shooting out over his chest and face.

“This is what I want,” I said, looking back at my wedding photo, looking at my wife, the cunt who never saw the real me. I want to fuck ass, I thought, slamming deep into Jay’s hole, every angry day after years of marriage flooding my body. I want cock in my hole. I want to fuck men for the rest of my life, however long or short. I want cum inside me, turning me, changing me forever. I want my cum to be hazardous. “I want your toxic cum!” I shouted, looking down at Jay. I didn’t know if I’d already started turning, if Will and Dom had done their job, but I was done waiting. I bit down on the inside of my mouth, tasting blood. I reached down and scooped up his cum and shoved it in my mouth, swirling my tongue and pressing the toxic loud into the cut.

“FUCK!” I screamed, my head thrown back as I started to cum, shooting out one of the biggest loads I’d ever made.

“I can feel it,” Jay cried, reaching up and pressing his hand on my pelvis, grabbing my pubic hair and pulling me closer. “Fill me, you fucking god!”

“You want it all?”

“I want it all,” he said. “I want everything. Drain your balls. Give me your last neg load.”

“It’s all yours,” I said, pressing harder into his ass, forcing every inch inside him. Cum started leaking out, running down his back and collecting on the sheets. I scooped some up and threw it at the wall, some of it splattering on my wedding photo. Jay saw what I had done and smiled. “Fuck the cunt who can’t appreciate your gift.”

“And yours,” I said, a small amount of pink cum dripping out of my mouth and running down my chin.

“What the fuck?” Jay said. “Did you just…”

“I’m tired of waiting,” I said, sliding down on the bed, my cock still in his hole, our bodies now pressing together in a heated, sweaty mess. I licked his cum off his chest and along his neck, kissing his chin where a nice coating of his toxic juice remained. “I want to be poz,” I told him, smiling. “I don’t care who does it.”

“That’s so fucking hot,” Jay said, pulling me in for a deep kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth, and I felt a sharp pain as it brushed over the cut.

I found my cock starting to get hard again, my balls ready for another round. I started to pump into his ass, the desire for the roughest fuck of my life taking over. I wanted his ass to bleed, to infect me. I wanted our bodies tied together, unable to leave this room until I was transformed into the man I’d always wanted to be.

“You’re a deviant pervert like me,” Jay said, his arms wrapped around me, his fingers digging into my back. I felt a sudden shock as he scratched me, my cock jumping to life and unloading another rush of cum into his hole.

“Fuck!” I cried, feeling the burn from the scratch deep in my skin.

“So,” Jay said, smiling, “he responds to pain. I like that.”

“Good,” I said, slamming into his body, the bed creaking, slamming against the wall, causing the pictures to shake. I looked over at my wedding photo and slammed into Jay again. “Fuck it.” I pounded his ass again and again and again, watching as the photo shook, barely holding itself where it had resided for years. I’d never fucked anyone this hard, my cum sloshing out of Jay’s hole and covering our bodies. Jay’s back was arching, his eyes closed.

“Fuck me!” he cried, grabbing me and pulling me down to him, his teeth biting down on my shoulder, creating a mark.

“Fuck!” I slammed one last time into his hole, the bed hitting the wall and my wedding photo falling from its place, shattering on the floor as I came a third time.

The orgasm shook my body even after I stopped cumming. I pulled out of Jay and eased my way down his body, resting my head next to his cock which was hard again. I sucked it into my mouth and fed on its toxic juice, relishing the perfect warmth filling me. I saw the empty spot where my wedding photo had been and felt happier than I’d ever been.

“Fuck, dude,” Jay said, his hand reaching down and caressing my hair. “That was incredible.”

I sucked his dick harder, cupping his balls with one hand while the other slipped into his hole and found his prostate covered in my cum. I started to press down, his body responding.

“Yes,” he moaned, his palm pressed against my cheek. “Fucking yes. I’ll cum in your mouth. I’ll cum all over the cut and turn you. I’ll poz you up. I’ll poz you like my brother pozzed me!”

What? I thought as he started cumming, filling my mouth with his toxic load.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure how much of the night I should write about as I know everyone just wants to see Peter, Lewis, and Ryan convert. What are your thoughts? Who do you want to see fuck? Should I jump to them converting? What do you think? Let me know. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Wow!  Another great installment.  Peter's growth - from his initial guilt over Lewis to his play with Jay is amazing.  Your account of him biting down on the inside of his mouth and slurping up Jay's poz load was so fucking hot.  Thanks for posting.

• Like 3

Oh, well, you asked who should fuck... There are at least 3 gifters (Dominic, Will, and Pastor Klyne) for three converting chasers (Ryan, Lewis, Peter). Plus Jay, Will's brother. So, you have whatever pattern you want! Poz guys arguing for the first who takes the chasers' first poz load, and who can enter those feverish holes first... 

22 hours ago, Sturm611 said:

Your account of him biting down on the inside of his mouth and slurping up Jay's poz load was so fucking hot. 

Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure about that choice at first, but I want to show that Peter just wants to fuck his life up. As I've said before, I never know how far is too far to go, even on BZ. I think Peter would inject Dom's blood into his arm if he had the chance. 

• Like 2

You are absolutely an amazing and gifted man.   I honestly believe that this is by far the hottest one I have ever read.  It hits so many of my twisted fantasies it is unbelievable.   I hope there is more to come because every time I read any part of this my balls are dry before I finish.  Thank you so much for all your hard work, time, and dedication that you have put into this story.

• Like 2