How important is a big dick?

pulszer

Recently Ive become something of a picky size queen, only choosing to go with the stockiest of well hung bears.

is being picky about size a good or bad thing? am I missing the point of sex? Nothing gives me a better thrill then seeing a guys 9" cock for the first time. I just cant decide whether I might be missing out on lot of decent jizzum when Im bottoming though.

:confused:

You might be missing out. But it also depends on your priority, and it seems that you prioritize dick size for now. For me, the most important thing is cum. My focus for now is to get to swallow as much cum as I can, so I'm very picky about cocks. I'll suck most cocks offered to me if it gets me a mouthful of cum.

If you also like cum and you're worried that you might be missing out on some loads that you might have liked, maybe you can try to be a little less picky? Like, for example, settle for a 7" offered just to get the cum. If you still need a 9", you can always look for another one later, without wasting the load from the 7".

Recently Ive become something of a picky size queen, only choosing to go with the stockiest of well hung bears.

is being picky about size a good or bad thing? am I missing the point of sex? Nothing gives me a better thrill then seeing a guys 9" cock for the first time. I just cant decide whether I might be missing out on lot of decent jizzum when Im bottoming though.

:confused:

The average guy is 6". I don't mind average or small dicks, big is always great. If I had the chance to pick and choose I would pick the biggest, I take what I can get. A lot of different size dicks is better than one large.

Hey pulszer,

I admit, I definitely prefer large cocks; about 9" x 7" circumference is like the perfect length/girth for me. But, and this is a big BUT . . . if a big cock like that can't get or stay hard enough, it's kind of useless. Sure, I can still enjoy sucking it, but I want that whopper plowin' my ass and breeding my cum-hungry hole. It's a major disappointment having a large, "perfect" size cock that isn't rock hard. A "spongy" cock won't do for my ass. So, while I prefer huge meat, I'm quite happy with average-size as long as it's hard. I'll take a 7" hard-as-steel cock any day over a slightly firm larger cock. For me, it's all about getting that load in my ass. Rigidity trumps size for me every time.

Totall BB pig bottom here and who likes any hard and juicy cock. I don't like cocks that are too long or too wide because it can hurt my hole and I can't continue getting my hole creamed. I sometimes prefer smaller cocks because they get rock hard.

Guest slobbvers

I'm with Bart. Large is fun to fondle and try to suck. But not for getting fucked. Had a guy with a 7" cock with a slight upward bend in the head that felt great fucking me. Whereas an 8.5" cock is bit uncomfortable.

The fact is that sex is 90% in your head. You could be riding WonderCock and if you aren't into it then it won't matter.

I love getting a good sized cock but I love even more a guy who knows how to fuck! Admittedly, seeing the prize cock of your dreams is going to start things running, so that great. If that means he's swinging around average, though, maybe he talks a good track or grinds just right or uses his hands all over to find those special places. If he's bigger than big then maybe he knows how to work it in so it is all going to go in and you aren't going to be in too much pain to have fun.

No top wants a dead fish fuck and that means that its the head for both top and bottom that makes it work.

BBT

I love big dicks! The bigger the better...like it when they try to get thru the second muscle...way back there!!! I like it rough and I like when it hurts a little...I guess I just love to get fucked...also being fucked up helps, LOL!

Personally, my rubric is usually that I need/want one at least my size (7 x 5 ish), but i do prefer 8 +... and the bigger the more of a challenge, but i can tend to take anythng... ill have 12 and 13 a few times, and been dp...

but i rarely turn one down due to size cause ive had 6 and 6.5 that feel good if thick enough and/or the top really knows how to use it... but yeah bigger is better

It doesn't need to be big but big is DEFINITELY a plus. I have a small dick and love the contrast when the top is really well hung. It's such a strong visual that makes sense and emphasizes the importance of his cock and the irrelevance of mine. When I put my hand around a big cock, then I know what a real man's cock feels like.

I'm especially into thickness and the power and superiority that comes with it. I have such a primal response when I'm being fucked by thick cock... I just wanna be opened up more and more.