How important is a big dick?

pulszer

As a top/verse pig, I don't care too much about the size of a bottom's dick. On those occasions when I take poz cock, however, dick size is much less important than the sexual chemistry I have with another man. If he's verbal, a good kisser and into sharing perversions, then a HOT time is guaranteed.

I dont really mind the size, it's about the whole package, the attitude, the strength of character, I just like cocks big or small. In saying that the chap seeding me tonight is 10 inches and thick the pain adds to the pleasure for me

• 1 month later...

My motto has always been,It's not the size but how you use it.I've had some hot fucks from some average cocks and some big cocks sometimes fall out or go soft.Knowing how to hit the spot is what counts,but don't get me wrong who wouldn't pass up a monster cock,yum!!!!

Agreed. Size is not that important but when the top with a big cock knows how to use it well, it's unforgettable. One time I got fucked by a black top with 13" cock. When he dropped his pants first, I got scared by it and thought about running out but he pushed me down to suck his cock and I gave into his will. He fucked and bred me 4 times without taking it out that night before I left his house with his loads still in my ass and my whole body smelling like his sweat. It made me proud to think that I could take cocks as big as 13". :)

• 6 years later...

Curious - am I wrong or different that I am addicted seeing huge dicks - especially big black ones ! I love seeing videos , tumblrs and big 1's walking to fucking - tearing up a cunt hole ! I love to be breed and seeded by huge 1's - scared at first but Obeying them ! Feeling them becoming Dom on me - punching beyond the second inner ring - Do me - Fuck me - Breed me - Seed me - Multi loads - Please  !   :)   :)

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

No one will deny that looking and touching and fondling a huge dick is hot as hell.  When they get plowed into your hole or your throat, that's different for a lot of guys.  I love a big cock in my ass, and these days I have enough practice to take it.  None too big yet, but some really hard to handle.  My mouth and throat on the other hand, I just can't do anything over 8 or so.  I try and I have practiced, just can't fit.

As an Extremely Promiscuous Perverted Pig from a very early age...I have bottomed and Top ( learned early on that my preference is to Top)  and am a cocksucker to this day....I have learned that anyone can accommodate any size cock but it All depends on the man's/ boy's cock you are sucking and or getting Fucked with....if he is patient and encouraging....as well as considerate enough to give the cocksucker in between time to recover or relax a moment after going deep as the cocksucker could for that moment..( cocksucker needs to learn to breath in between thrusts) so he can breath and then go again....with a patient and encouraging top....AND LUBE( I RECOMMEND NON SCENTED BABY OIL) ..you can eventually get a small to  huge cock down your throat...This includes in the ASS as well ( the Lube or without lube in ass differs from the

recommended one for sucking)...Size Should Not Be an issue with the right training...as Far as how big of a Cock is important....It should not be important with the right person attached to the cock....

• Like 1

Guest FatSnuffPig

As big as possible rammed in as hard and deep as possible to hurt me and tear me as badly as possible. 

Or rammed so deep down my throat I can't breath at all. Especially combined with being strangled 

I am a slut for cock first and a size queen second, but I will take any hard cock that is full of cum. When I first started bottoming, it all hurt and was uncumfortable. I didn’t give up and I found myself gravitating to bigger and darker cocks. Now I can take 10” thick ones with a lil patience and some lube. One of tops (10”) commented with surprise on how I could take his cock all the way. Made me feel proud. This morning, I am looking at stopping at another tops place and getting filled before work. I am such a slut.

Guest Bearman

I enjoy all cocks as long as they are rigid. If I was to pick size it would girth over length as they make me so full.Yes they can be a little painful but that for me is part of the pleasure but I would never refuse a  nice hard rigid cock due to size.

When I bottom I prefer a thick large cocks. I want to feel stretched and owned. REally like that loose feeling after getting fucked. I like doing that to my boys so I want the same to be done to me.

• Like 1