How important is a big dick?

pulszer

As a good cumdump, I take all cocks offered me!  But cocks less than 6” don’t do much for me, but I always accept them and respect the top.  8+ cocks are really fun and make me feel owned and used.  When being fucked by big cocks all I can do is just hold on to the bed or chair/bench; I luv it!!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree.  When I bottom in addition to getting fucked full of cum I want my asshole stretched open.  So yes long but more important than length is girth.  I was a nice thick cock to fuck me and stretch open my hole.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, bbcunthole said:

the bigger a mans cock if he is dominant and sadistic with it , the better . love begging for very large men to force into my hole balls deep first thrust despite my pain n screams. 

me too. I am there to be fucked not annoyed

On 4/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am not 14 anymore so I have to have some girth in a man.  It’s not all about length. I will take a beer can with a smile on my face.

Me too I just love width - love that feeling of thick cocks like their splitting me in two. 

Guest GoneFishing

I like girth and of of course large long cock. There is such thing as a too big of a cock. I relish in the thought of a fitting a large penis up my ass. Most run from it but I run into the fire lol 

if it hits the back of my sugar walls your doing it right. 🐷

As a bottom who generally is told that is “too tight”, I’ve come to realize I can be a size queen! Only this past week for example, I met this sweet hot guy with a small penis. Did nothing for me. Went on to hook up with a visiting abusive dominant power top with a 9” dick. Loved every minute of the assault I underwent. 

I have one fuckbuddy with a 9+" dick who I only see now and then and another one with an impossibly fat beercan dick, a regular. One goes deep and the other one stretches my hole to the limit.

Another fb, a younger guy into daddies, has "only" 7" but he keeps going on and on and on. Multicummer who makes me orgasm multiple times as well.

I don't know which one I like more! LOL.