Becoming Sluttier With Age

VersGuyAnon

Apologies if there's a similar thread elsewhere, but I can find it.

Anyway ...

I'm finding as I get older (I'm in "mature" territory) I'm becoming more and more slutty. These days I long for the sauna every weekend, to see how many raw cocks and loads I can get. I've been breeding a couple of regular fucks for a while, but it's time to focus on me now and I just want to be bred. It's difficult midweek because of commitments, but I often think about taking loads. Interestingly, a sauna visit on the weekend was quieter than usual but fuck me, the cocks I had in me were attached to seriously hot guys. It goes to show you shouldn't dismiss someone as being "out of reach". 

Anyone else finding that they're becoming hornier and sleazier/sluttier as they grow older (say 40s/50s+)?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I think its a confidence thing as much as anything.  I have the "been there, seen it, done it!" T-shirt and I give zero fucks what anyone thinks of me.

I'm genuinely not trying to sound callous, because I do enjoy myself and make sure my Tops enjoy themselves too, but I do believe that once you cross a certain threshold you tolerate the games people play less and just get on with your own thing. And yes, my own thing is being a slut.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yeah i got sluttier and fatter with age and PREP allowed me to relax and enjoy getting nailed. I get fucked by more 25 year olds than when i was 25

def.  the things i fantasied about when I was in hs or just starting out that figured i would never have the balls to do, or try or be as submissive as I am now.  knowing how hard it was too give in and give the first dude head to being a sub dump wit few limits...wow lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for all of the replies. I was thinking about this topic again and forgot I'd even started this thread 🙂

I'm definitely sluttier than ever. Once upon a time I never would have contemplated the stuff I do these days. I want to do it and figure if I don't do it now I may never do it, so fuck it. I might even start making a "slut bucket list". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OMG yes!! I want to do things now that I never would have done even 5 years ago. It started with water sports and now I love smelly cock I have even cleaned my fuck buddy's cheesey cock and loved it, I want to try a real cheesey one now!  Body odour fucking love it now, a nice smelling pit drives me crazy! Feet never would I have thought I would be into feet but I am. I am a lot less selective who I let fuck me now it has become about getting the load!

The only things I will not do are scat or blood, anything else bring it on!! Oink oink!!

• Like 1