Becoming Sluttier With Age

VersGuyAnon

I was just as slutty when I was young but I didn’t want anyone to find out.  I took advantage of my youth and being noticed most of the places I would go to cruise. I have always been a restroom, dark corner, alley, sex club, campground, public park kinda guy and loved having an audience. But just strangers. I did not want to be judged by the young, judging type of guys I was friends with so it was all in secret. It took me a long time before I realized I needed to make new friends. I always thought the super slutty guys were the hottest guys and realized that other guys might also be into that type too. And so I stopped hiding my piggy nature. So I am the same level of slut, just open about it now.

i might have been more of a slut back then just because I lacked the fear of arrest that I have now. So out in the open in a men’s room, being naked with the door open in a booth at a bookstore, or just behind a dumpster are not fun like when I was 20. Campgrounds, gay resorts and places like that are where I can fuck random guys on a trail, or get fucked on a picnic table or just against a tree now. And instead of not anyone to know, I am into being that guy.

• Like 2

Yes definitely. Under 40 I hardly ever had bareback sex, top or bottom. As I got older the frequency of bareback and group sex increased until I actually can't remember the last time I had a condom on or in me. Now, at 60, I'm into pretty much anything except scat. 

• Upvote 1

I suppose it's all relative:  I've been sexually active for decades, but what has certainly increased is a thirst for ever-deeper depravities.  Years ago, I didn't love to eat loads out of Holes anywhere near as much as I do now.  I didn't love an audience as much as I do now.  Sure, I'll still do 1-1's at home, but much prefer weekends at the fuckjoints.  I like other men to watch me rut/Breed, watch them get hard, take out their Cocks, start jacking, waiting for their turn.  I like when other guys start sucking Cocks, rutting in each other, waiting their turns.  

It's like I've become fairly good at acting out onlookers fantasies, thus enabling, enticing other guys to join in the bacchanal.  Inhibitions may be appropriate in some situations, but I can't think of any just now .... tomorrow's Friday - finally.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

When I was younger and I was asked "what I was into?" I'd get crushingly embarrassed and mumble fucking nonsense. Hit my forties and it was "I fuck raw and can I get in your arse". Lay bys or clubs, it seemed to work everwhere

• Like 1

In my 50s now. Big time slut!! 12-15 loads almost every week. Mostly swallowed. 5 regulars help attain that goal (yeah it's a goal now) Yesterday received a KIK from someone who was given my info. Referrals are sweeeeet! 😂 

Semi-retired so I think the sluttiness comes with lots of free time. And being able to host increases the odds of connecting greatly. 

Absolutely. With age come experience, and I've been experiencing more and more thing that I like. With experience comes the desire to try things I never even knew existed a decade ago after meeting more and more people who share their likes, fetishes, etc. Experiences feed my slutty alter ego and make me take more fun risks. It's like a never ending loop where I want to try new and exciting things that drive me into a lust that drive me to want to try more new things that drive me into a lust that...

You get the idea. I have reached a point of nirvana where once I am nude, anything goes. I have fuck buddies that know this and use it to their advantage to push the envelope. Who knows what I will be doing in a year, two, ten.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 6:14 PM, hntnhole said:

I suppose it's all relative:  I've been sexually active for decades, but what has certainly increased is a thirst for ever-deeper depravities.  Years ago, I didn't love to eat loads out of Holes anywhere near as much as I do now.  I didn't love an audience as much as I do now.  Sure, I'll still do 1-1's at home, but much prefer weekends at the fuckjoints.  I like other men to watch me rut/Breed, watch them get hard, take out their Cocks, start jacking, waiting for their turn.  I like when other guys start sucking Cocks, rutting in each other, waiting their turns.  

It's like I've become fairly good at acting out onlookers fantasies, thus enabling, enticing other guys to join in the bacchanal.  Inhibitions may be appropriate in some situations, but I can't think of any just now .... tomorrow's Friday - finally.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

Says it all, yes and a further for me is being fucked whilst the guys are smoking. I am more carefree these days, I just bend over or bend down and I am no longer picky..

• Like 2

Actually less.  Monkeypox and covid got me relying on more known fwb’s rather than orgies and randoms (though it still happens). 

There is an exception though.  i used to be opposed to ass to mouth (atm).  However, with covid and feeling like I could die tomrw, I’m doing more atm than I’ve ever done before.  

• Like 1

I think I may have exceeded my previous maximum sluttyness over the last 5 days, and I still have 1 more day to see if I can do even more. I've put a few things in my status updates, but will take the time to write the story of at least the best hookup in the Last Load forum, and may do the top 2-3. To date for the sexcation, I have shoved my dick in 100-120 asses, breeding 15 of them. I've had at least 60 dicks in my hole and taken 20 confirmed loads. If any one cares here is what my almost 53 year old fuck equipment looked like just before getting bred for the 20th time and breeding my 15th slut hole in the last 5 days. It's really nice to know the old dick still works.

20220704_223750.thumb.jpg.560d549c9712213a4ffb1eebb0cb8baf.jpg

20220704_223555.thumb.jpg.9f90fcaa087242cb64c69a7046baa7e4.jpg

20220704_223950.thumb.jpg.a7ecc355ac1774db8d37aa61fc1c5b95.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I think I may have exceeded my previous maximum sluttyness over the last 5 days, and I still have 1 more day to see if I can do even more. I've put a few things in my status updates, but will take the time to write the story of at least the best hookup in the Last Load forum, and may do the top 2-3. To date for the sexcation, I have shoved my dick in 100-120 asses, breeding 15 of them. I've had at least 60 dicks in my hole and taken 20 confirmed loads. If any one cares here is what my almost 53 year old fuck equipment looked like just before getting bred for the 20th time and breeding my 15th slut hole in the last 5 days. It's really nice to know the old dick still works.

20220704_223750.thumb.jpg.560d549c9712213a4ffb1eebb0cb8baf.jpg

Is this Dick here the same one in your profile picture.

I’ve crossed some slut thresholds but I’ve been consistently slutty the past couple years. It doesn’t seem like there’s any more slut I can get. Maybe I’ll eat my words. If anyone has suggestions HMU! 

19 First fuck -> ~22 bathhouses -> ~24 anon & poz fetish -> 28 enhancements -> 29 stopped PrEP

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 1