50 Strains for Grey

Part 1

Grey. His name, cold like steel. His face, angelic in nature. Chiseled jaw, defined cheekbones, widows peak, and of course, eyes as grey as slate. A twink and a hunk, Grey was indeed a twunk. He had pecs large enough to be boobs, arms big enough to wrestle you down, and legs thick and mighty. Hairless on the torso, thick bushy brown pubes, and plenty of leg hair. The epitome of male grace and beauty.

Now Grey always liked to visit his local gym, he took great pride in looking his best. But the main reason he visited was for the locker room. Big, sweaty, hairy balls here, jungles of pubes, forests of armpit hair, and treasure trails galore. Grey was addicted to body hair on men. He often caught himself staring at other men’s legs when they were wearing shorts, just to gain a glimpse of selfish satisfaction. Grey was, for all intents and purposes, a perverted boy. In fact, Grey liked to take pictures and record men changing in the locker rooms without their knowledge. After all, Grey was gay, and any chance to peek was worth a shot. 
One day, Grey was in the locker room when a big burly man walked past him. His massive balls flailing right to left, smacking his thighs. His cock hung down halfway to his knees, a true gift from god. Uncut, hairy as fuck, this man was built to rip a log in half. While Grey drooled over this man and his immeasurable length, he noticed a tattoo of a scorpion right on his left ass cheek. 
“Hey man, nice tattoo! Where did you get the inspiration for that?” Grey said, as he came over to strip down for a shower. 
“I got it after a really big life change for me. It represents a lot of things to me.”

Grey didn’t think much of it, but he turned around and bent over to untie his shoes. Grey also had tattoos - a rainbow flag on his back. Of course, as you would imagine, the big dude noticed this tattoo, and darted his eyes to Grey’s hairy crack. Curly, thick, and juicy with tangy sweat, the man’s dick began to stiffen slightly. As Grey turned around, he noticed this, and he too began to pop a boner in the locker room. The man gestured him to follow, and they exited the main changing area to a private shower room. 
“I see you’re gay, boy. I’m Austin.” He said quietly, “I’m also gay, and… God. Fucking. Damn. You are one sexy little bitch.”

Grey blushed, his cock hardening further. It was like someone inserted a steel rod into his throbbing cock. The ache of it was enough for Grey’s mind to light up - he was horny for Austin like he’d never been before. Maybe it was Austin’s sweat. Maybe it was all that body hair. Perhaps, just perhaps, it was his elephant cock and balls dangling between his thighs. 
“I’ve got the bug, kid.” Austin whispered, “I’m toxic. You don’t want me.”

Instantly, Grey turned around, turned the shower on, placed his hands on the wall. “It’s about fucking time. I’m done living in fear. For fucks sake, stick your cock in me!”

Austin’s cock popped right up, he was ready to infect Grey’s tight little pink hole. Austin reached around, grabbing Grey’s pecs, squeezing them as he slid his cock up and down Grey’s hairy crack and hole. The friction and sliding made Grey’s hole quiver and pucker in anticipation. He was ready. 
Austin reached out of the private shower room, grabbing his duffel bag and rummaged around until he procured a small, expensive looking vial. He popped the cap off and poured the liquid into his hand. Slathering it over his cock, he pressed against Grey’s hole. It wouldn’t go in. Grey struggled to handle his hole opening up. He hadn’t ever had a man this large try to enter him. He was in extreme pain. Once again, Austin’s magical bag of wonders procured a brown bottle with a yellow label. “Smell these. I promise, it helps. Here, let me show you.” Austin demonstrated. 
Grey took the bottle, moved out of the water, and pressed it to his nose. Inhaling deeply, the sweet chemical fragrance shot up his nose, burning slightly, and he held it in his lungs. Exhaling, he took another long whiff. And another. And another. And yet, another. Austin smiled. “You nasty, greedy little pig. Get ready.”

Austin pressed against his hole again, harder, and much to Grey’s surprise, he slid in with a fair amount of ease. He opened up after a few minutes, allowing himself to adjust to the biggest dick he’d ever seen. Grey had fucked well over 100 men since he was 16. At 20, he was fucking his first poz cock. Austin ran deep, long strokes. Thrusting into Grey’s ass hungrily, threatening his very existence as a negative man. Over the course of 30 minutes Austin picked up his pace, fucking harder, deeper, longer, and stronger. His hand clasped over Grey’s mouth, as not to get caught. Austin got into Grey’s ear, “Here it comes boy. Last chance to say no. Your choice, but hurry up.” Austin removed his grip from his mouth. 
“Fuck - I need this. I want this. I have to be poz.” Grey was submissive, high pitched, and greedy in his words. Austin almost immediately let out a few loud grunts, plowing Grey into the shower wall. His load spurting into Grey. Grey was able to imagine his seed taking root inside of him - corruption, disease, filth, and decay. Grey came instantly, his thick viscous cum dripping to the floor, washing away In the flowing water. Austin pulled out, slapped his ass, winked and left Grey in the shower to himself. 

Grey was a nasty pig now. A dirty, nasty pig indeed. He was dead-set on fucking with this man every time they saw each other. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

A new chapter IS coming. I just don’t know when. I’ve been a bit off my game lately, injured myself falling out of a tree, pierced my dick 4 times, its Just been the last thing on my mind. 

If you, the audience wants, please vote by reacting for the next chapter. 

🐷- Grey bottoms/subs

⬆️ - Grey tops/doms

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Hello all,

with heavy consideration the time for me to become poz has arrived. I am nervous, excited, and horny as fuck. Here’s the deal, my alias is Grey. I am Grey. This story in a way was how I wished my first poz cock went. The next chapter will be released after I take a med resistant strain in the upcoming weeks. Thank you all for your patience and support. My mind has been occupied with… not other things, but real life versions of these things. My story will still be fictional, but will be based on events regarding my own Pozzing. Once I have become poz, I will continue to release fictional stories both entirely made up, and ones loosely based around a real story. I assure you, I will be here to make your cocks get hard for a very long time. 

edit: it is true indeed I am addicted to body hair, but I am no twunk. My poz story is going I wrote here Is what I want to become 🙂 

Edited by Donnyjames
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Donnyjames said:

Hello all,

with heavy consideration the time for me to become poz has arrived. I am nervous, excited, and horny as fuck. Here’s the deal, my alias is Grey. I am Grey. This story in a way was how I wished my first poz cock went. The next chapter will be released after I take a med resistant strain in the upcoming weeks. Thank you all for your patience and support. My mind has been occupied with… not other things, but real life versions of these things. My story will still be fictional, but will be based on events regarding my own Pozzing. Once I have become poz, I will continue to release fictional stories both entirely made up, and ones loosely based around a real story. I assure you, I will be here to make your cocks get hard for a very long time. 

edit: it is true indeed I am addicted to body hair, but I am no twunk. My poz story is going I wrote here Is what I want to become 🙂 

Good luck for your journey. We temporary suspended our writing too, for some events of real life. It's good to explore our fantasy in any way possible but never lose control of reality. We'll wait for developments, in general. Hoping the best for you to achieve any goal you wish.

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2022 at 8:31 PM, PozTales said:

Good luck for your journey. We temporary suspended our writing too, for some events of real life. It's good to explore our fantasy in any way possible but never lose control of reality. We'll wait for developments, in general. Hoping the best for you to achieve any goal you wish.

Don’t worry, I have a feeling these breaks will be relatively short. They don’t have to be anything but fictional. I’m just waiting for the right experience to happen and fantasize on 🙂

5 minutes ago, Donnyjames said:

Don’t worry, I have a feeling these breaks will be relatively short. They don’t have to be anything but fictional. I’m just waiting for the right experience to happen and fantasize on 🙂

We're almost OK now, it's just matter of setting something up. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Donnyjames said:

Plus, I have yet to publish my new story: Lust, Freedom, and Royal. 
I think you’ll really like it. @PozTales

1 minute ago, Donnyjames said:

Plus, I have yet to publish my new story: Lust, Freedom, and Royal. 
I think you’ll really like it. @PozTales

We'll wait! As always, time will tell. If things go in the right way we think we're going to publish "we have to talk" chapter 8 tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, PozTales said:

We'll wait! As always, time will tell. If things go in the right way we think we're going to publish "we have to talk" chapter 8 tomorrow. 

I’m pressing to have this released within hours. I’m horned up and need to let it out and this is part 1 coming soon.