Plugs - and how long you keep them in

hermarbi

I explored butt plug use a few years ago.  Over time they got bugger in girth and length.  Now I have got to the stage I am happy wearing my plug over a weekend.  Love that feeling of the gape after taking out.  That leads to the question whet others do.  Whats the longest you guys have plugged for, and any lasting effect on your hole?  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have gotten to where every now and then I'll sleep with mine in. The other night I took 4 loads then put the butt plug in and went to sleep. Next morning I pulled the plug out to shower and the loads from the night before all came out at once!

• Piggy 3

Love them. I have a medium size that if I know im going to play after i get all prepared I'll put it in all the time before I go meet. A few hours.. love the way it feels when in me while im driving to the meetup.  When I get to the meetup ill remove it so im fully ready.

The longest i have had it in was a full day..

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alaric said:

After being the receptacle to a couple of horny tops I find it advisable to remove the plug and drain out before hopping into bed for the night next to the missus.

So true!

I have been using plugs since I was a teen. I prefer metal to silicone but that is just a preference. Of course I have graduated to larger and larger plugs throughout the years. I do sleep with one in. I also like the feeling of being filled so having one in while I go out is always fun too. I think the longest I have had one in is about 12 hours? At some point it has to come out to “freshen up” so to speak.

• Piggy 3

I have a butt plug in me most of the time, unless I'm getting fucked. I sleep with one in me every night, if I'm not getting cock or needing a break from being fucked, the butt plug comes out for about a day or two, but honestly I like the feeling of something being up my hole.

• Like 3

I need to check what plugs I have. I have a few but had totally forgotten about them!!!  

Does anyone use them to help with douching/ I know a guy who always uses a dildo to help "prepare". That had never occurred to me, but he swears by it.  

On 6/21/2022 at 6:09 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been using plugs since I was a teen. I prefer metal to silicone but that is just a preference. Of course I have graduated to larger and larger plugs throughout the years. I do sleep with one in. I also like the feeling of being filled so having one in while I go out is always fun too. I think the longest I have had one in is about 12 hours? At some point it has to come out to “freshen up” so to speak.

@Pozguyinchi Any recommendations on a good plug to hold all the cum in ?

As a true sub most of the time it’s not up to me

the longest I’ve been plugged for has been a week. It was at the woods campground in PA. Of course it comes out for hygienic reasons and then right back in. The plug had a horse hair tail, and I was fitted with a horse bit in my mouth.

the bit was uncomfortable , but doable.by the end of the week the plug became part of me and I would even forget it was in 

• Like 1