Plugs - and how long you keep them in

hermarbi

• 2 weeks later...

I've got several diff plugs I use, some metal some silicone. I've found the longest I can keep any plug in is 5 or 6 hours. At some point the lube gets absorbed and isn't pleasurable there's a pinching feeling that makes me remove it, but up until then it's great feeling filled.  

I’ve only tried it once, but I was going into town just for a browse so I thought why not be a little slutty and plug myself, so I did.

It was very horny walking around town with my plug in, I was in topman ( before it closed ) trying stuff on in the changing room and thought I’d have a little play ( which was a very horny feeling )

in total I probably was plugged for around 2:30hr hours and surprisingly when I unplugged it came out easily ( I was thinking the pre lube might have dried up ) thankfully my is hole pretty good at keeping itself wet 😏

• 3 weeks later...

I often plug up after taking loads. I love wearing my butt plug at the office or out when I’m in public. There is nothing hotter than sitting in an important meeting or being at a coffee shop and grinding my arse on the seat to really emphasise the plug in my hole. So many times I have left meetings to relieve myself or had a cheeky wank in a public place. I am looking at going up in size. I usually wear mine for a few hours at a time. The longest was a day but I was constantly horny the hole day and it became difficult to get anything done. 

• 1 month later...

Love being plugged, if I’m working from home I tend to wear a plug most of the day, nature sometimes forces me into a wee break! I’ll also sometimes go to bed plugged as I just love waking up with my morning wood and full ass. I use some Albolene for overnight to stay slick.

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

i regulary  put sweet "rodebuds" in my pussy,  with little lube they are very comfortable to wear and no risk of  going in guts ; i began with size s and now i put an xl , as my pussy remains enlarged ; i can wear it for hours without any  bad effects  and when you take it off you can take a monster cock easily ; pure heaven

I wear a plug most days (All day, sometime all night as well) I love having something in my mancunt, when you sit down the plug pushes in deeper as well. It also comes in handy after being fucked and slipping the plug in before you lose the load that was just pumped into you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 9:25 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I need to check what plugs I have. I have a few but had totally forgotten about them!!!  

Does anyone use them to help with douching/ I know a guy who always uses a dildo to help "prepare". That had never occurred to me, but he swears by it.  

I use a dildo when i douche to check myself. the colon and intestines are  bunch of folds so something to help stretched and shake anything loose re assures i will be good for several hours.