*Authors note: this fiction is inspired by some real events happened to us.

Real: we enjoy writing and we are here _to_ write our HIV-related fiction. 

Real: we discussed if it was the case to publish our tales to Bz, the negative partner of us thought it was 100% failure.

Real: our first attempt failed and story was deleted. It can happen.

Real: a guy has said he's "a fan of ours" and sometimes we write to each others.

Real: this story is written agreeing with the guy in question. ...You know who you are.

FICTION: entering a post in order to intentionally cause infraction, the bet, stopping meds, gifting intentions and further, all this is pure fantasy.

no one of us two has real intentions to stop meds or PrEP, or to disturb community with intentional harm, just enjoy fiction as it is!

---

Part 1: the bet

My partner and I love to write stories, and we found our tales as a way to flow our most intimate fantasies out. Especially for me, a mid 40s poz undetectable guy, as I feel like a caged animal. Every time I read about a real successful conversion on the Internet I simply get hard as a rock but I have too much respect for my neg buddy so I have never ran the risk of proposing him to plan his status upgrade by starting a meds holiday; anyway every reading, real or fiction, is a higher and higher turn on till sex life without poz talk has no meaning for both of us.
“What about sharing our writings with a bigger public”, I proposed one day to him while he was upset seeing his own web site had zero visits for an entire week. “Internet is big and we may find people with our own tastes. Come on, we’ll try, I publish it now!”
I showed him a community where fiction about consensual HIV infection was accepted; “here we have nothing to fear, I read lots of authors who even write much worse than us.”
“But no one will understand our plots and intents”, he complained; “we also may be subject to infractions. You’ll see.”
I was fed up of his negative thoughts, and shared the story with the community without hesitation. Who cares, time will tell.
“Let’s place a bet”, he told me in the end; “if you’re right, you stop your meds. If I’m right, I stop my PrEP!”
I just laughed at that, a joke is a joke and I was sure he’d never do something so incautiouss. “OK baby, deal. Bet placed!” At that point doubts started to overcome my rationality, almost I hoped to be wrong so I made my move: let’s go to the community and edit content in order to intentionally commit an infraction as I wanted to save my HIV treatment regimen… Nothing at all, after a while it was impossible to modify published material! What a pity, let’s wait for destiny. We went to bed and slept over it.
The following morning, my partner picked his phone up from the charger and opened community’s web site: “your account has been suspended for 13 days. Nothing that can harm people is allowed here”.
“Oh, damn, it’s for that sentence I wrote about the main character’s death”, I thought; “nothing too bad, failures are often good opportunities to grow up”. 
“What did I tell you”, he asked me. “You see I was right then!”
I took his PrEP bottle in my hands and walked towards the toilet: “a bet is a bet”, I smiled. “what can we do with these pills, now?”
“Don’t flush them”, he pleaded; “I stay off PrEP for 13 days till our account is enabled again then I’ll restart it when we share another tale. Do you agree?”
“I’m game”, I said spanking his ass playfully. “But now, this fertile butt is just mine. No sex with others till you are on meds again! Understood?” He just nodded and closed the bottle in a drawer. 
Days passed quickly, we also took our time for a short vacation where we took the opportunity to improve our story then Friday 17th arrived: three, two, one, launch! New piece was shortly on line!
Knowing his ass hole was unprotected turned me on like crazy but I managed to control my temptation to lock my meds in the same drawer he placed his; it was matter of time, I was aware of that, and in fact the new tale started to collect likes, hearts, thumbs up, and the unexpected message from a stranger in reply to our contribute:
“Hello, I’m a big fan of yours, guys! Great story!”
I looked at his older posts and found his first one: “I am a bug chaser and would like a connection with poz guys from my country”… and the second: “I believe in a chaser-gifter long term bond, the one who infects me should be present in my life afterwards”. 
Oh gosh, yes, interesting, we came from the same country! 
This guy is explicitly consenting to be infected, if it happens after all he wrote on Internet he cannot blame me at all! I want that connection too but who cares, I have my partner for now. 
I watched the fan’s profile information to see if he was compatible with my tastes; gifting could be a possibility, but he had to deserve it, learning to stay at his place! All that I read was a very, very good promise I had to admit it. 
“100% slave. 100% exhibitionist. 100% non-monogamist. 100% masochist. 4% vanilla. 0% owner. 0% master”… All what I needed to know! 
“Wow”, I thought. “If this is my biggest fan, he has first priority!”
“So what the fuck do you do?” My partner asked, worried. “Are you going to stop your meds now? You remember, it was a bet! If it applies to me, it applies to you in the same way!”
“I can’t”, I said. “If I stop my treatment it’s to gift you. This person may be a flake or whatever bad, so I’ll continue my therapy regularly.”
Disappointed, my guy went upstairs to bed and I took my chance: extracting all pills from my meds and his PrEP bottle, I flushed them all. Now the bet is not over, it has just changed the challenge. Not if, or when it happens, but WHO is my first conversion! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Great start!! I love the last image of PrEP pills and the other kind mixed together while being thrown away 😈...now I am curious to know what happens next.... love you guys!

Thanks, now we are working on our other story (We have to talk), the one we care about the most; but maybe next days we also work on second chapter for this, we are only uncertain on which direction it must have. The negative of us wants one, the poz wants the opposite. 

• Thanks 1

*Authors note: NOTHING real from now on! Everything is pure fantasy.

---

Part 2: Limitations
One week off meds and I was starting to be horny as fuck, but I decided to abstain from sex with my partner till I could meet my bug chaser fan in person. “I caught a urinary infection”, this was the excuse that made us argue and have my boyfriend sleep on the sofa, even if I always kept an eye on him thanks to webcams installed everywhere.
During that time I exchanged lots of private messages with my fan, then I understood the web community had some limitations: new members were restricted to send few public or private posts in a day! I did not expect so many followers and readers, my fictions about HIV transmissions had inspired a lot of real conversions and I was conflicted about that, horny and guilty at the same time. “How rude he is”, someone wrote about me, “he doesn’t even answer our questions!” But I did not really care about that crap, all my attentions were focused on my fan, ensuring to keep three slots a day always free: “good morning my chaser”, “your gifter wants you”, “good night my boy”, had to be guaranteed in his inbox daily to keep always him aware I gave him attentions. Limitations were becoming a big advantage for me!  Personally I enjoyed his presence too much, he daily filled me with compliments certainly better than my partner who was accusing me instead. “You are obsessed by Internet, you promised to gift me then leave me neg and sexless”, and so on. Almost I regretted my decision to share my life with that guy, I really was thinking about packing my belongings to travel and reach my fan wherever he lived, till one day I received a call: a university had invited me to talk about my HIV related stories, and it was few kilometers from my fan’s town!
First thing I did was to access the web community publishing such a news as a reply to one of my most popular stories, but among various congratulations or good luck messages I received nothing from my fan.
Such damned flake, he was making me angry and I started to check on his profile every minute to see his activities, last visit, people he followed; I had to find a way to ruin that fake bug chaser’s reputation forever. 
A voice in my mind told me to stay calm and cool, sooner or later I would convert both him and my official boyfriend for sure. Losing my patience was matter of hours, it was really hard to contain myself every time I saw my bug chaser on line but never giving me any news about himself; I was almost fed up of keeping on writing sweet nothings to a virtual person, when I still had my real partner at home waiting for my gift; at that point I could seriously consider converting my guy, then take him to the conference at university and publicly announce my first poz son, eventually in front of my fan’s eyes. 
Count down started, it took three more days till I had to join the university event so I made another move hoping to break my fan’s silence:
“My chaser, in three days we can meet in person. Show yourself at the conference about HIV in literature and we can arrange whatever you wish”.
His reply came in a few seconds: “Sorry my gifter, but I finished my message slots. I give you all my instant messengers and phone contacts, use whatever is better for you but let’s keep in touch.”
Attached to the chat I found a digital card full of phone numbers, e-mail addresses and any chat identities this world could offer.
“Well”, I typed back; “I do not need all this stuff. You should rather close all these accounts and change your profile on the community where we met, if you want me to poz you.” 
“I want your HIV whatever it takes”, he quickly answered without even thinking; “what else to get rid of my neg life?”
“First of all, in the community modify your nickname adding the word CHASER as prefix; then on your profile information, specify wherever you can, that you are owned by me. Do whatever to prevent other guys from contacting you, keep message slots only for our own conversations. Understood?” 
I expected him to block me, but the opposite happened: his profile changed almost instantly and as an avatar he placed an access denied signal. “Good chaser”, was my feedback. “See you at the conference, wear a t-shirt with biohazard symbol for me to recognize you.”
“OK gifter” and a thumb up was his last reply. That’s not a flake, I thought. 100% slave, 100% exhibitionist, his original profile information was the truth!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3 is ready!

---

Part 3: the conference

My fan and me spent all three days dirty chatting to each other, exploring our most extreme fantasies; “I know we’re just sexting but I’m in the submissive mood now”, he posted once in my private inbox; “you make me smile every time you send me a message.” Wow, this guy was completely in my hands! I could use him however I wanted! I admit I have never been too much into hardcore fetishes, but his darkest desires simply drove me wild: fisting, rough fucking, blood coming from his ass or even my fingers during foreplay. He definitely wanted to be pozzed and fully owned by me, no doubt on that.

When the event’s day arrived, I was proudly wearing the most elegant suit I had. Who cares about the conference and whoever guests in there, I wanted to look elegant for my bug chaser! But watching among the crowd I didn’t seem to recognize him. No one with a visible biohazard symbol drawn on clothes was apparently around. I sat in the front row waiting for my turn to talk on stage, tempted to grab my smartphone and write to my fan telling him I was there, or insulting him because he ghosted me, but in the end I saw the sign! The guy sitting next to me had a biohazard on his t-shirt, but I didn’t notice it immediately because moments before he was wearing a closed sweater covering everything.

I observed him, becoming aware of a detail making me proud: above the biohazard, a text was clearly visible. “Owned by Gifter Pro”. Yes, the word was just PRO, when my nickname everywhere was “Gifter Proton”!

“Sorry if I used a different nickname for you and I deleted mine”, he excused himself; “but the shop where I ordered this t-shirt warned me the text was too long, I had to give them a shorter one. And at last this version gives you more power!”

“I always say he’s completely crazy”, another guy spoke from the seat next to him; “sorry sir, but when HIV is involved, Jeffrey gets in trouble every other day. I’m Patrick, anyways.”

“I’m Benjamin.” I shook both hands and introduced myself, despite usually I don’t care of names: I’m the Gifter and every neg or unknown status, for me, is chaser! Roles count!

“Jeffrey does not exist for you”, my fan spoke softly towards me; “with you I’m ChaserBoy till you upgrade my status and ask me to become a gifter!”

Many boring performances followed up on the stage, everyone talking about their books or stories where HIV was somehow mentioned but for us there was nothing exciting or new: the topic went from condoms to discrimination or meds and prevention, some thriller books with a HIV positive criminal or attorney, then nothing; ignoring Patric’s useless preach about how gifters were dangerous for the whole community, ChaserBoy and me almost thought to leave the event and go directly to our reserved room for conversion; but in the end the organizer called my stage name: “Gifter Proton has been invited here to tell an alternative point of view. Everyone here knows the dominant opinion about HIV but we wanted to listen to something different today…”

“Catch you later”, I whispered to my chaser; “stay here till I finish my speech!”

I seductively squeezed his shoulder then climbed the stairs to reach the stage; now the whole room was listening to me!

“HIV creates a sacred bond between its carriers”, I started talking. “This is the key concept. Everyone here knows how to have unprotected anonymous sex with as many people as possible till the test comes out with two lines, in this way it’s easy; but then? What’s next? Nothing special, poz cumdumps similar to many others. A generation of orphans. Well, it’s not what I want from my chasers!”

From the last rows, many people started to get up and leave the event causing a big smile on me: “see these fuckers”, I continued; “they feel offended because they are already toxic cumdumps, knocked up by who knows what anonymous pig, or they wish to be such but feel too ashamed to admit it.” Patrick addressed a rude gesture to me looking for my attention but I clearly ignored him: “for me a chaser is a son and needs my daily attentions, that’s why I haven’t converted anyone yet; I’ve been undetectable for many, many years. Now the time has come though… I want this bond, I want to be a permanent part of someone’s life. Unlike traditional family, a viral brotherhood is a consensual choice for a biological bond among two or more individuals. That’s what I am describing in my written stories, and what I’ll soon experience in real life with my boy.”

I stared at ChaserBoy who nodded and smiled back: “this guy will soon be my first, since our initial messages I have understood how a good boy he is and that he deserves to carry my HIV. You see folks, pozzing nowadays can be programmed. Gifter needs to stop meds for some weeks, and if on PrEP a chaser must suspend it for at least one week. Much time to talk, many days to finalize the decision or turn back. And even after, you can attempt post-exposition treatment till 48 or 72 hours from the gifting event.”

“Never!” ChaserBoy interrupted me standing up, proudly. “I have never considered that crap and am very happy to have finally met my gifter. I feel already an unbreakable bond with him, we’re blood of the same blood.”

“It’s unpolite to interrupt someone’s speech without raising your hand”, I reproached him; “you see, my soon to be first born has still to learn a lot!”

People in the room began to throw paper planes towards me, make noises with their smartphones or simply insulting me and my chaser aloud till the organizer took the microphone: “Stop it, this mess is an effect of the public’s envy. I am sorry towards Gifter Proton for general unkindness, so I simply cut the questions space off. You’re all free now, happy pozzing for the lucky ones!”

“Don’t do it my friend”, Patrick implored ChaserBoy; “you could regret it sooner or later. Please listen to me, listen to a person who loves you!”

“Fuck off drama queen”, my fan replied walking towards me; “let’s go, Gifter! I can’t resist one more minute!”

We had to run fast, some crazy fans wanted me to perform a selfie with them or sign a copy of my tales printed on a book; but life was too short and my virus itself was longing for a new host.

Finally in the car, I turned my GPS application to find the hotel I reserved for me and my chaser. I did not care about prices too much, ChaserBoy was my first and I wanted him to enjoy the full experience in an appropriate environment.

He stayed the whole journey in silence and I respected him; too many emotions were passing through his mind, it was quite normal to be so overwhelmed. He didn’t even want me to turn music on, despite he knew I reluctantly drove without something playing in the background.

“Gifter”, he suddenly asked extracting his house’s keys from his waist bag. “Take me back home, please.”

I cleared my throat, unsure on what to answer; was he kidding? Why should I turn around now, it just took another couple of kilometers to reach our destination!

“You’re suffering the car”, I assumed. “If you want we can stop and take some fresh air outside.”
“No, the matter is different. Maybe Patrick is right”, he replied. “I am getting in trouble with my own hands. Please, take me home.”

“Fucking keyboard warrior”, I told myself. I took a deep breath and turned the car around. What to do now? In the end I had to respect my chaser’s decision hoping to have him back soon enough; I could never talk about family bond then forcing him to follow me! There are currently many methods to help me reach my goals, and they’re much more effective than violence.

“Yeah my chaser”, I smiled at him; “I’ll take you wherever you want but remember, if you change your mind again you know where to find me. You can count on me as a friend, for now.”

“It’s better that way, I prefer to continue our sexual messages exchange if it’s not a problem for you.”

Why not! I said goodbye to him with a tight hug in front of his door then, back to my car, I grinned to myself: of course we’ll continue our sexting, everyone needs a second chance!

5 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Just a bump in the road between Gifter and Chaser...further temptation will yield a Positive result in the end.

Gifter could soon lose his patience! But he knows how to have his chaser back