10 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Temptation...seduction...men are weak but the virus is strong.

So true😈 damn, we were so close to the conversion!! Oh well...next time, I hope😉🦂💦💦

30 minutes ago, ChaserKubby said:

So true😈 damn, we were so close to the conversion!! Oh well...next time, I hope😉🦂💦💦

This chaser must really learn to stay at his own place. He'll pay that request. "Gifter take me home"... Time will tell! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FINALLY I managed to write another chapter for this. Sorry for delay!

Part 4: Webcam
Nothing could be done; I waited some more minutes in the car but hope vanished fast enough: my chaser clearly changed his mind! Something didn't sound right though, why did he call me “Gifter” during our goodbye hug? I was sure, he acted under someone else's influence and I had to find a way to have him back. 
“Poz load still available”, I typed a message to him; “I’m still here at your house. Unlock the door and let me come over!”
“It’s not as it seems”, he texted back; “I want to be converted on my childhood bed. Allow me to decide how to lose my neg status!”
He could be free to do whatever with his negativity, true, but it’s mutual: the virus is mine and I decide when, how and if! I got out of my car and walked close enough to the door, just to see and hear it unlock from inside. Entering his house was matter of seconds but I had other plans. “Gimme some minutes!” Then I took control of his social networks: I knew how to break profiles and I pretended to be him with his relatives, friends and co-workers; gradually, his life was going to change thanks to me!
Satisfied, I drove home; my revenge had to show its long-term effects but I was aware it could take some time. Blasting my charged load into my official partner was not what I wanted most, but horny as I was it seemed the only solution not to waste it.
“Ben, already home?” My boyfriend freaked out; he was resting on the couch and expected me to be away for the whole night.
“You were right”, I said hugging him; “that bug chaser, Jeff, was a complete flake! He has forced me to drive him home, leaving me high and dry.”
“This is not the way to treat a guy like you”, he smiled kissing me; I didn’t push him away this time and soon enough we were making out on our bed.
“Honey, I have an idea”, he smiled. That was a miracle! He returned the sweet and romantic man I knew, before he became jealous of my sexting buddy. He stared at the webcam pointing straight to the bed and grinned even more.
“Michael, forget it”, I told him seriously. “I’ll NEVER turn this off! It must stay here! If you want to make peace with me, you accept this camera always directed towards us!”
“It will stay”, he assured me; “fuck me and show the asshole you’ve easily replaced him! Show him you want to convert me!”
I couldn’t help myself: I remained just a week out of town for the conference, and my boy turned into a complete pig without warning! I quickly took my clothes off, then rolled him on his back. Maybe my viral load was already detectable or not, I had no way to ensure about it but lust was overcoming any rational thinking. Fuck argues, fuck discussions and whatever. Just both of us and our desires!
“Poz me”, he begged but pushed me away when I opened the lube bottle.
“You’re a tease”, I said spanking him hard; “you know what happens to people behaving like this?” I stared at the cam, then at my phone. “The video is streamed over the Internet right now, say goodbye to your old vanilla life!”
“It’s gone already”, he grinned; “go to the bathroom and get my toothbrush! Quick!”
He wants it rough? And rough it will be! A brand new toothbrush with hard bristles was lying on the sink’s side and when I reached the bed with the object in my hand, his ass was exposed on the edge to give me more access.
“No, not like this”, I suggested. “You’d better stay doggy style with your ass towards the camera.”
Before he could change his position, I took a picture of him and sent it to my fan’s Breeding Zone inbox: “your gifter has a good replacement”, I wrote. “You’re no longer my first!” And then another photo with the bloody toothbrush I just extracted from my boy's ass: “these bristles are hard enough to make you bleed too. I shoved it into my guy and he enjoyed it, shame on you that don’t know what you’re missing! Access the link I give you and enjoy!”
I closed the web site and guided my boyfriend to the right position: on his back, center of the bed, with webcam recording any single move of ours, faces included.
“Tell me what you want, Mike!” I ordered; “tell the world, what you want.”

“Fuck me”, he said. “Fill my hole!”
His legs were up in the air but I did not enter im yet, despite my dick was already leaking toxic precum. “Say it”, I commanded again, “I want you to say it aloud!”
He turned red, conscious of the cam recording us and the computer screen showing the visits counter increasing second after second. “We’re making money on this”, I shouted at the microphone. “Everyone wants to see me pozzing a guy in live streaming! Say it or I’ll punish you!”
“Give me your fucking HIV”, he finally screamed looking at the camera. “I crave it, poz me up, Benjamin! Please!”
I didn’t need to be told twice: with a single thrust I entered his bleeding ass making him yelp in pain. “Last chance to turn back”, I warned; “my toxic precum is already infecting your insides!”
“Turn back? What’s turn back?” A message came from the live stream’s chat but we ignored it; my boy pushed me even deeper despite the pain, so I started pounding him harder and harder.
This was an angry fuck, honestly; after some sexless weeks because of my fan’s useless promises my partner and I had to recover the opportunities we missed, although we both knew time and distance had increased chances for my viral load to grow and him to be finally converted.
“I am getting close”, I announced pounding his hole faster; he was still bleeding and some drops were staining our sheet. “Take all my poz cum!” I yelled, spewing his insides with my viral cum. 
I collapsed on him, completely sweaty and spent but with a big smile on my face. The cam was still broadcasting over the Internet, while he thanked me between pantings. I had no time to check notifications during our after sex bliss but I knew my e-mail was full of Breeding Zone’s private message warnings.
“Your fan”, my partner whispered after a while. “I saw your tablet! He wants a second chance! Message him!”

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, 

for readers who know me... You're aware I dislike letting stories unfinished. But I think this one will be. Honestly I also regret to have started it! 

Unfortunately one of people who gave me inspirations to write this one, is no longer in my life... No, no death no drama; simply relations between humans often change; humans are complicated... Not like the HIV virus who stays with the same human for life once entering his system... Nothing serious; but sometimes even the most solid friendship can break. That's the way life is.  And I think this story had a meaning only if all parts involved agreed with the plot. 

I think I let it as it is, with the main character breeding his bf and leaving the chaser out the door for now... 

There's nothing worse for an author, than writing forcefully something he does not feel is fitting any longer. 

So, I'll finish "we have to talk" and then no longer tasks here. Stories, I mean; of course I'll be around for reading and dirty talk. 

29 minutes ago, bottomDerbyshireUK said:

Many hugs to you.

Thanks cutie. I did not want to disappoint my readers but they might be more di'sappointed if I write something just for ending a story but without feeling it in my mind, body, soul... And VIRUS.