In shock of playmate’s wedding

Today, I found out that a previous friend with benefits of mine is getting married with a woman via Facebook.

Come as a surprise as I didn’t know he was bi. No question was asked when I sat on his bare cock. Strange that  we are still connected on social media. I found European guys tend to stay connected with their fbs/ hook ups for a long time , especially comparing to Americans.

Have anyone of you been surprised this way?

Edited by SFSloppyAznBottom

I posted a few months back about an ex-coworker of mine who was in town for his bachelor party. After a long night of drinking, I ended up sucking his cock. He'd never had sex with a guy before. He's happily married now, but doesn't waste an opportunity to fuck my face EVERY chance he gets, and creates reasons to come to town just for that. He's got a great cock too! 🙂

35 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I posted a few months back about an ex-coworker of mine who was in town for his bachelor party. After a long night of drinking, I ended up sucking his cock. He'd never had sex with a guy before. He's happily married now, but doesn't waste an opportunity to fuck my face EVERY chance he gets, and creates reasons to come to town just for that. He's got a great cock too! 🙂

Did the cock get into your ass?

I thought I had met the perfect man.  He checked all the boxes of physical attributes that I like,  and was as sexually adventurous (kinky) as myself.  When we were together at his place,  he would get 3 and 4 calls a night from his sister.  Seems she was planning her wedding,  and he was helping her with details.  This went on for 3 months.  I actually thought I was going to be his plus one,  then a week before the wedding,  he told me the truth.  She was not his sister, she was his fiancé and he was having a last fling before going straight and never fucking men again.   Fucked up thing to do,  but damn he was a good lay!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Did the cock get into your ass?

No.. turns out he LOVES to fuck face aggressively and choke girls out with his cock, but since "settling down", he doesn't get to find the variety of sluts he used to encounter when he was single who were into this, and his fiance (now wife) doesn't really like to suck and doesn't "appreciate" getting her throat fucked aggressively. I'm now his regular source of relief. 🙂

• 1 year later...
On 6/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, Close2MyBro said:

No.. turns out he LOVES to fuck face aggressively and choke girls out with his cock, but since "settling down", he doesn't get to find the variety of sluts he used to encounter when he was single who were into this, and his fiance (now wife) doesn't really like to suck and doesn't "appreciate" getting her throat fucked aggressively. I'm now his regular source of relief. 🙂

And he’s damn lucky guy to have you for that!

• Like 1