Loose or tight holes?

Loose or Tight?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When topping do you prefer a loose hole or tight?

I have the potential to develop my fuck hole into a loose, sloppy cum cave. I think blown out buttholes are as sexy AF and as a cumdump I want one. I know I’m turned on by guys who are into loose holes and I know some guys are really into a loose rose in full bloom, but my question is how many guys prefer a loose or tight hole. Before I spend extended amounts of time sitting on a XL dildo and vacuum pumping my hole, I’d like to know if I’m catering to a small segment of the gay male population or not.

thank you in advance,

Scott0730887B-A9A9-4FD4-9D2D-A9DA0B40BDA6.jpeg.eea6eb778c4f496d6b0a9129dc02a67b.jpeg

Edited by GaypingHole
Misspelled word

I prefer a loose well-fucked hole. I have a fuckbuddy - a total bottom - who has the most beautiful loose hole. He knows how to really turn me on: he sits in the center of his sofa with his ass slightly pushed forward for easy access and his legs pulled up and placed on the edge on either side of him. This position totally exposes his pussy and the view is phenomenal: because he takes so much cock and cum his hole is not a closed dot but more of an elongated slit a little more than an inch in length (about 3 cm). I love to lick his manpussy - feel my tongue slide inside his fuck-slit and feel it contract around my tongue before I get up and push my cock inside him. He moans and wriggles like a bitch in heat and it is soooo hot. The grand finale is me licking and tongue-fuck him after I have cum inside him while he plays with his cock until he shoot all over his abs and chest.
More often than not I’ll find his pussy has already taken a load or two before I arrive and that really gets me going!! He is a true whore - just the way I like them 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Damn! You’re my kind of top! Rimming, breeding, felching- He’s a lucky slut.

Thanks for the response.

Scott

Edited by GaypingHole
Capitalization

• Moderators

I like a hole that is (to quote the Baby Bear) "just right". Really tight, and I have trouble getting in because I'm thick. Really loose, and I don't get enough friction for my liking.

I voted this morning but didn't have time to reply. I'm probably closer to @viking8x6, but that wasn't an option so I chose loose. I prefer a hole that is loose enough that I can get in using spit for lube OR that is loose cause it's already been fucked and hopefully preloaded. In either case, if the bottom still has enough muscle control to milk my dick while I'm fucking him, extra added bonus! I don't want a bottom who's so loose that I could fist him up to my elbow in one stroke. (I don't fist, but that was to make a point.) Now if he's really loose cause I'm the umpteenth guy of the night and his hole is full of cum, all that cum has weight and substance and will fill in the space in the hole, giving my dick something nice and squishy and tight enough to fuck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I voted this morning but didn't have time to reply. I'm probably closer to @viking8x6, but that wasn't an option so I chose loose. I prefer a hole that is loose enough that I can get in using spit for lube OR that is loose cause it's already been fucked and hopefully preloaded. In either case, if the bottom still has enough muscle control to milk my dick while I'm fucking him, extra added bonus! I don't want a bottom who's so loose that I could fist him up to my elbow in one stroke. (I don't fist, but that was to make a point.) Now if he's really loose cause I'm the umpteenth guy of the night and his hole is full of cum, all that cum has weight and substance and will fill in the space in the hole, giving my dick something nice and squishy and tight enough to fuck.

Well said 😈

13 hours ago, DanishDude76 said:

I prefer a loose well-fucked hole. I have a fuckbuddy - a total bottom - who has the most beautiful loose hole. He knows how to really turn me on: he sits in the center of his sofa with his ass slightly pushed forward for easy access and his legs pulled up and placed on the edge on either side of him. This position totally exposes his pussy and the view is phenomenal: because he takes so much cock and cum his hole is not a closed dot but more of an elongated slit a little more than an inch in length (about 3 cm). I love to lick his manpussy - feel my tongue slide inside his fuck-slit and feel it contract around my tongue before I get up and push my cock inside him. He moans and wriggles like a bitch in heat and it is soooo hot. The grand finale is me licking and tongue-fuck him after I have cum inside him while he plays with his cock until he shoot all over his abs and chest.
More often than not I’ll find his pussy has already taken a load or two before I arrive and that really gets me going!! He is a true whore - just the way I like them 😉

Fuck, what's his number? lol

11 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Personally I like a gaping and hopefully cum oozing hole.  

Me too, love when it's flooded with so much cum that its both oozing out and splashing everywhere with each thrust in and out!