Do you lie about how many loads you took?

Japbtm

So many guys like a loaded used hole, they won’t fuck you unless you’ve been bred a few times. Like a pieces of rare meat or cheese, tops shop for quality (not quality?) holes that have been freshly fuck snd loose. 
But FUCK….. for us bottoms someone gotta be first!! So the question is….. 

Have you ever lied about how many loads you took just to entice more guys to fuck you????? Inflate your load count? 

Occasionally. One of my FB's is hot but fairly can be a little inflexible in his views.

You've been fucked, you've got a load inside.

I wish.

You've got a load inside. I can feel it.

No. I really don't. I was working.

I'm sure you've got a load inside.

I'm really sure I don't.

You've got a load inside.

Ok then, I've got a load.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwmxyz said:

Occasionally. One of my FB's is hot but fairly can be a little inflexible in his views.

You've been fucked, you've got a load inside.

I wish.

You've got a load inside. I can feel it.

No. I really don't. I was working.

I'm sure you've got a load inside.

I'm really sure I don't.

You've got a load inside.

Ok then, I've got a load.

I've been there too. 

23 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I don’t lie but by the end of the night I lose count and start approximating. 

If you are taking cock in a sex club how do you tell? I can tell when the 1st cock breeds me even if the owner doesn't let on that he has cum, but after that I usually can't tell. If I've been fucked by multiple guys I answer with an "at least" (my confirmed load total).

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

If you are taking cock in a sex club how do you tell? I can tell when the 1st cock breeds me even if the owner doesn't let on that he has cum, but after that I usually can't tell. If I've been fucked by multiple guys I answer with an "at least" (my confirmed load total).

It’s my best guess. Being blindfolded adds an extra layer of complexity to keeping count. If in doubt I don’t count a load. The enhancements usually make it impossible to sort out by the time I reach double digits. I’ve tried the sharpie but it washes off with sweat too fast. In the end, so long as the loads keep churning the number doesn’t much matter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I don't think the actual number of loads matters all that much to Tops.  All we really care about is that the Hole is already pre-lubed by other Cocks - 3, 5, 10 loads, doesn't really matter  - it's the dedication to one's calling that really counts.  The number of loads is merely the proof of the tasty pudding.  We like to rut in other men's Sperm inside a Hole, because it's proof that the bottom absolutely loves to take raw Cocks/loads up his gut, and we want/need to be a part of that.  We need cumdumps at least as much as cumdumps need us.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I suck at reading what the top wants and tend to lie about how much I get fucked and how many loads I’ve taken, downplaying it a lot. Some tops want me to be like some virgin who rarely gets fucked and some want me to be a raging slut or to have loads in me. I’ve had some tops want me to get loaded before they’ll fuck me, so I’ll quickly line up a guy to load me or pick someone up at the gym for a quickie. 

if I top I really don’t care if they’ve been bred already or not, I just want to bust my load in them. Not sure why guys care so much one way or the other. The hole’s the goal.

• Upvote 1