Coach's Bootcamp

Bodex

This happened some time ago and is based on my first time.  I was a cocky 18 year old jock wrestler.  I was born and raised in rural Wyoming.  I was on scholarship to the University and was heading home for a few days over a break.  As often happens in Wyoming, I was out in the middle of nowhere and got caught in a white out blizzard.  I pulled into a roadside rest area and figured I could catch a bit of sleep and ride the weather out .  I had just put a big dip of Copenhagen in when there was a tap on my window.  I didn't see the other pickup parked near me when I pulled in.  A man about 30ish, hat pulled down hard on his head and a big handlebar mustache greeted me.  I rolled my window down a bit and he said " Boy, this ain't no place for you tonight".

I was a bit off guard by him calling me boy but he had a friendly smile and I relaxed.  I told him I got caught in the storm and figured I would hunker down here until morning.  He cocked his head at me and said he lived just up the road and his cabin would be way more comfortable than my pickup.  He looked me in the eye and for some reason I felt his authority over me.  I intended to decline his offer but out of my mouth came Yes Sir!

He smirked when he heard my response and said follow me boy.

He climbed into his best up ranch pickup and I followed his taillights into the darkness.  I really don't know where we headed but soon enough he pulled off the highway and down a trail.  We pulled into a yard that secluded but didn't seem too sketchy.  I followed him into the dimly lit but warm little cabin.  

It was a simple place, one room was all.  There was a kitchen area, a big fireplace and a large bed in the corner.  As we got inside and took off our coats, we were able to size each other up better.  I was 5'11" 165 pounds toned and always felt that I filled out my tight wranglers pretty well.  He was just a hair taller and a good 50 pounds heavier but looked like solid muscles..  He also had on tight wranglers with a prominent circle on his back pocket, handlebar mustache I had already seen and heavy scruff everywhere else.  His flannel shirt was open about 3 buttons and his chest was covered with a thick forest of fur.  Now I never considered myself attracted to men but this bear of a man had me feeling nervous.  He had me sit on the leather couch in front of the fireplace to warm up and he seemed to sense my nervousness.  He went to the kitchen area to get something to warm us up and asked if I was an athlete since I had a hot little body.  I blushed when he said that and he sat beside me and handed me an open beer.  I had never drank beer before and didn't particularly like the aftertaste but I wanted to act like I was used to drinking.  He encouraged me to gulp down the first one and I did.  Man did that beer make me relax.  My host, his name was Jake, then pulled out a bong and suggested we smoke some.  Hell I had never drank much less smoked weed but the beer had relaxed me and made me a bit sleepy so I agreed but confessed I didn't know how.  He smiled again and said he would show me how and he would shotgun me the first few hits.  He said he had some special weed and we would have a great time.  He packed his bong and lit it up.  He took a big hit and pulled my head toward his.  He covered my mouth with his and exhaled the smoke into my virgin lungs.  I was surprised he did that and I coughed most of it out right away.  He said let's do that again but this time try to hold it in.  He took another big hit, again pulling my head close to his and exhaled into my lungs.  I did better this time and when i exhaled, a big cloud filled the room.  I felt hot and tingly at the same time.  I also had a goofy grin on my face.  We shotgunned a few more times and damn i felt different.  Tingly and horny?  What the hell was happening.  He wanted to see me take my own hit and shotgun it back to him this time.  I filled my lungs and leaned in to exhale and he again grabbed my head and he locked lips with me and i felt his tongue invade my mouth.  I was so zoned out I didn't fight it.  Soon I found my body reacting to his.  I was kissing him back and my cock was hard. He pulled away smiling and said let's get more comfortable boy.  I let him lead me to the bed and he commanded me to strip. I felt his authority over me and I did as he wanted.  He then had me undress him and in a fog I did.  I did take in his very furry chest, his pierced nipples, and finally his big uncut cock with a PA. I was fascinated by his dick piercing.  He ordered me on my knees and to get my mouth on it.  Inside I was revolted by it but my mouth opened on its own and I tasted my first cock.  It felt warm, spongy, and hard at the same time.  His PA would hit my teeth and he would tell me to watch it.  It had grown to at least 8.5 inches and very thick.  His head struck the back of my throat and I gagged.  He pulled back and instructed me to breath through my nose and try to swallow it.  I tried but still gagged.  I was getting it wet with my spit though.  He pulled a small brown bottle out and held it up to my nose and ordered me to inhale deeply.  I did and he pinched off my nose and told me to hold it.  He repeated this several times I was flying and floating and he said to suck him again.  I was able to swallow the head easier now and he would cut my hair off for few seconds.  I kept tasting something sweet and I was actually liking that.  After about ten minutes of I am sure a very bad blow job he pulled out of my mouth and said I earned a reward.  He had me climb onto the bed and get on all fours.  I was afraid he was going to try to fuck me but he said he wouldn't do anything I didn't want to do.  He licked my virgin hole and worked his tongue inside.  Fuck that did feel good.  He worked my hole and got it real wet.  His scruff felt amazing on my bottom too.  He was working a finger into my hole too with just spit and it wasn't going in. It was hurting some.  He grabbed a tub of his "special" lube he called it and started working the lube in his finger.  It burned when it went in.  He told me that happens sometimes but it will get way better in a few minutes.  He kept pawing at my hole and trying to get his finger inside.  He finally did saying I sure was tight.  He grabbed a needleless syringe filled with a clear liquid and siad this will do the job. I felt him empty the contents in me and the burning was back.  I felt really spaced out and needing something.  I needed his fingers in my ass.  What the hell is happening.  I was pushing back on his finger and he hooked his finger inside me.  I pushed down and he touched something and I quivered.  He said that's it boy, ride my finger.  He was soon getting two fingers inside and then three pretty easy.  I was overwhelmed by the feelings my ass was giving me.  He pulled his fingers out and I was actually concerned he was done.  I pleaded with him to put them back.  He told me he needed to rest and forced me down on my stomach and he laid on top of me.  I could feel his dick between my legs pulsing, like it was alive and leaking on my crack.  He kept teasing my hole with it.  I know I was pushing back on him and he asked " what do you need boy?". I didn't want to say anything and just moaned.  He said we were done unless I would ask him for something so blushing again I asked him to fuck me .  He said I didn't hear you.  What do you need boy?  I said louder, please fuck me Sir

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15