Coach's Bootcamp

Bodex

Jake knew he had this hot little wrestler right were he wanted him.  Jake also knew this first fuck was going to hurt the boy's cunt like hell.  He grabbed a sock and poured his poppers on it and forced it over the boy's nose and mouth and ordered him to breathe deep.  " Boy you better do as I say or I will beat your ass first before I fuck it". The boy believed him and was complying.  Jake felt the boy go partially limp under him and Jake readied his next step.  He pulled a loaded rig out of the dresser drawer which was right next to a box of Trojans.  Jake smirked when he saw those and remembered he had bought them years ago and they were still unopened.  Jake rolled the blissed out boy onto his back and tied off his arm.  The boy's veins popped up prominently and Jake expertly inserted the needle, registered the flash and plunged the boy into a new level of consciousness.  He pulled the strap off and rolled his new boy back onto his belly as his boy's eyes popped open and he started coughing.  Jake put pressure on the boy's neck and using his knees, spread his prey's legs apart.  The boy immediately started thrashing and talking gibberish.  Jake took aim on the virgin cunt, lined his fat pierced cock and thrust forward breeching the boy's tight fuck hole.  

The boy was instantly blinded by white hot pain.  He bucked and thrashed trying to throw Jake off but Jake had the advantage on him.  He managed to only get about half way in so he bit down on the boy's neck.  The boy seemed surprised by that and Jake thrust forward again.  The pain that the boy was feeling wasn't like anything else he ever felt.  He was screaming and crying and Jake kept thrusting until he was fully buried into his new boycunt.  Jake just rested for a minute to let the boy get used to the stretch and the boy could feel Jake's cock twitch inside him.  

The boy went a bit limp again, overwhelmed by all the different sensations he was experiencing.  He was high on poppers, riding a wave from his slam, and having the deep pain from just having his virginity stolen.  Jake knew as tight as this boy's hole was, he would have to start slow or he would blow his first nut way too soon.  Jake started to pull out just a bit before pushing back in and hitting the boy's second ring.  Jake didn't want to breach it just yet.  He pulled out about half way and felt his large gauge Prince Albert drag across the boy's prostate.  The boy reacted like he had just touched an electric fence.  He gently kept this up for a few minutes,  the boy's groans of pain changed slightly to more like gasps.  He could definitely feel a change in the boy.  He wasn't fighting him anymore and was even pushing back to meet his thrusts.  Jake pulled his boy up and he was straddling Jake now.  Jake looked into the boy's eyes and his pupils we're as big as saucers.  Jake commanded the boy to sit back onto his cock and make him feel good.  The boy did but seemed a bit hesitant to go very fast.  He had gotten about two inches inside when Jake put both hands on the boy's shoulders and pulled down as he thrust up.  He was again stopped by the second ring.  Jake smiled a devilish smile and let the boy ride him at his pace for a minute.  Jake pulled down hard on the boy and felt himself break his second barrier.  The boy went rigid at this new deeper pain.  Jake pushed the boy back and lifted his legs onto his shoulders.  Jake started to rabbit fuck the boy's tender hole now and he felt the cunt get a bit looser from a combination of his precum, the boy's ass juices and probably blood.  Jake could see the boy's cock was semi hard now.  Probably couldn't get hard from the Tina he pumped into the boy but the boy's cock was of little concern to Jake.  The boy seemed to be adjusting to his first fuck and was moaning and meeting his strokes.  Jake asked the boy if he was enjoying his breeding.  The boy couldn't really say anything that sounded like words.  Spit was dribbling out of the corner of the boy's mouth.  His mouth was open so Jake dropped a big spit of his Copenhagen spit into the boy's mouth and ordered him to swallow.  The boy did, barely aware.  Jake felt his big furry nuts draw up and he knew he was close to blowing his first nut into the kid.  Jake slapped the boy's face and asked the boy if he was ready for his first seeding.  The boy didn't seem to understand so Jake slapped him again and repeated the question.  This time the boy nodded his head in the affirmative.  Jake wrapped his arms around the boy, pulled his body close to his, thrust down deep and his whole body shook as he emptied his nearly one week load deep into the boy's guts.  The boy felt Jake's load painting his insides and he lost his own nut shooting all over Jake's hairy chest.  It took a few minutes for Jake to recover from one of the most powerful orgasms he had in awhile.  He plopped out of the sloppy bloody hole he had just deflowered and said " Boy you done made a mess and now you got to clean it up".

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3

Jake grabbed the back of his freshly defiled boy and told him to open his mouth and get to cleaning up his cock.  The boy was running on basic instinct now and without conscience thought, began to comply.  There was blood, cum, precum, ass juices and brown on the object of his destruction.  The boy was doing a fine job and Jake was thinking he might be able to breed the boy again sooner than he imagined.  Jake knew he would have to share his new hole soon but he was going to put as many miles on the fine young boy as he could.  He knew he had to live up to his end of the agreement so when the boy finished up cleaning him, he left the boy on the bed and sent a text.  The reply came back almost immediately and said "be there in an hour and don't ruin him yet". Damn, an hour isn't much time but time enough to get a couple of loads of his fertile seed deep into the boys new pussy.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 9

Part 4

I had just finished cleaning up Jake's cock.  I did a better job this time not clanking his PA on my teeth.  While the taste wasn't terrible, it did leave a funky taste in my mouth.  Jake brought me another beer to kill the taste of my ass (my count Jake called it) but it had a weird taste all its own.  I gulped it down quickly and Jake said good boy.  My mind was a disorganized mess.  I knew I should be upset at what had happened but yet I didn't refuse.  I didn't consider myself gay but I did enjoy parts of it.  His cock did feel good inside of me and that messed with my head.  What the hell is wrong with me?  He kept calling me "boy" which kinda made me laugh because although he never asked me for my name, which is Boyd, my nickname was boy growing up.  While I was trying to think about this, the room seemed to spin again and I also got sleepy again.  Must be the warmth of the fireplace.  Jake kept himself busy for a bit, texting, trying to get ready for something? but I really couldn't concentrate.  

Jake seemed to notice I was fading a bit and said "time to get busy boy". I was still on the big bed and Jake just plunged one of his thick calloused fingers back into my backside.  I yelped a bit and Jake covered my mouth with his again and said shhhh boy.  Let daddy work his magic again.  What I felt again was that burning in my ass which was really sore from his first go at me.  I got really warm after that and the burning stopped.  Jake said my count has really closed up but it was sucking his finger in.  He hit that spot inside which made me quiver again.  He added his second finger after applying more of that burning lube inside me.  Seems like the more lube he added, the more I liked his fingers invading me.  Once again I was pushing back on his fingers to get more inside me.  

Jake's fingernails seemed a bit sharp and felt like they would scrape and cut into me once in awhile.  That definitely didn't feel so good.  Jake said I was opening up good but this time he had me roll on my back.  He he kissed me passionately and his scruffy face was turning me on against my smooth face.  In a way, Jake was the man I always wanted to be.  He was handsome, scruffy, confident, hairy, and he definitely had a big thick dick.  He pulled another two syringes out of his side table and said he wanted us both to feel good.  I objected as I said that I couldn't do drugs as I got tested being on the college wrestling team but he said not to worry about that because it was vitamin T, just a natural endorphin.  I really didn't know what vitamin T was and he quickly tied off my arm and found a vein.  He inserted the needle and he drew out a bit of blood.  He looked down at me and smiled again and said "ready to blast off kid?  I was about to answer when he emptied the contents of it into me and pulled off the tie.  Immediately I started coughing and felt short of breath.  My heart rate shot up and I felt flushed.  I managed to catch my breath but then I felt incredibly euphoric and horny.  Jake repeated the process on himself and coughed a little bit too.  His eyes looked so dark.  He lifted up my legs onto his broad shoulders and shimmied up close between my legs.  He spit on my ass but he had put a fresh dip of Copenhagen in his lip and fuck did that burn!  Jake said dipspit makes the best lube and I was gonna find out.  He teased my hole with the head of his dick.  Putting pressure on it but not really penetrating.  It was driving me crazy.  I knew I shouldn't want him to be inside but my cunt as Jake called it was wanting it bad.  He spread my legs apart and kept a steady pressure on and he skin rolled back and his head gained entry.  It didn't hurt as bad as the first time.  He was using short little thrusts and sinking more into me each time.  Wasn't long before I felt his wooly bush up against my ass.  He just stayed there a few minutes and I felt him flexing inside of me.  He changed the angle a bit and was brushing against something inside of me that made me quiver each time.  I loved that feeling and started meeting his thrusts to make that quiver stronger.  He let my legs drop down and I felt his hairy chest on my smooth on and his tongue invaded my mouth like his cock was invading my ass.  I was in sensory overload.  I was moaning in his mouth.  His sweat was falling on me and I was also aware of his personal scent.  It was masculine like him.  It just turned me on more.  He started picking up the pace and really jackhammering into me.  My cock stayed semi hard but I was leaking clear precum which I had never really done before.  He said " boy you have a real good cunt on you and if you are lucky I will have you pregnant by morning". I thought that was an odd comment as guys can't get guys pregnant.  

The sensations he was giving me was very intense and I started tingling inside.  I felt an impending orgasm and just as I started it, my ass clamped tight around his cock and I started shaking.  He got close to my face as I was orgasming and yelled down at me "Boy do you want my seed to make you pregnant tonight". I yelled back at him Yessir make me pregnant with your seed and he went through his own convulsing on top of me and inside of me.  It took a bit for us to calm down after that, we were glued together by our sweat and my cum.  His seed was deep inside me.  I didn't hear anything but by the door, I heard a voice I recognized saying "Looks like I got here at the right time".

• Like 7
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2