Coach's Bootcamp

Bodex

On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 PM, Bodex said:

Jake knew he had this hot little wrestler right were he wanted him.  Jake also knew this first fuck was going to hurt the boy's cunt like hell.  He grabbed a sock and poured his poppers on it and forced it over the boy's nose and mouth and ordered him to breathe deep.  " Boy you better do as I say or I will beat your ass first before I fuck it". The boy believed him and was complying.  Jake felt the boy go partially limp under him and Jake readied his next step.  He pulled a loaded rig out of the dresser drawer which was right next to a box of Trojans.  Jake smirked when he saw those and remembered he had bought them years ago and they were still unopened.  Jake rolled the blissed out boy onto his back and tied off his arm.  The boy's veins popped up prominently and Jake expertly inserted the needle, registered the flash and plunged the boy into a new level of consciousness.  He pulled the strap off and rolled his new boy back onto his belly as his boy's eyes popped open and he started coughing.  Jake put pressure on the boy's neck and using his knees, spread his prey's legs apart.  The boy immediately started thrashing and talking gibberish.  Jake took aim on the virgin cunt, lined his fat pierced cock and thrust forward breeching the boy's tight fuck hole.  

The boy was instantly blinded by white hot pain.  He bucked and thrashed trying to throw Jake off but Jake had the advantage on him.  He managed to only get about half way in so he bit down on the boy's neck.  The boy seemed surprised by that and Jake thrust forward again.  The pain that the boy was feeling wasn't like anything else he ever felt.  He was screaming and crying and Jake kept thrusting until he was fully buried into his new boycunt.  Jake just rested for a minute to let the boy get used to the stretch and the boy could feel Jake's cock twitch inside him.  

The boy went a bit limp again, overwhelmed by all the different sensations he was experiencing.  He was high on poppers, riding a wave from his slam, and having the deep pain from just having his virginity stolen.  Jake knew as tight as this boy's hole was, he would have to start slow or he would blow his first nut way too soon.  Jake started to pull out just a bit before pushing back in and hitting the boy's second ring.  Jake didn't want to breach it just yet.  He pulled out about half way and felt his large gauge Prince Albert drag across the boy's prostate.  The boy reacted like he had just touched an electric fence.  He gently kept this up for a few minutes,  the boy's groans of pain changed slightly to more like gasps.  He could definitely feel a change in the boy.  He wasn't fighting him anymore and was even pushing back to meet his thrusts.  Jake pulled his boy up and he was straddling Jake now.  Jake looked into the boy's eyes and his pupils we're as big as saucers.  Jake commanded the boy to sit back onto his cock and make him feel good.  The boy did but seemed a bit hesitant to go very fast.  He had gotten about two inches inside when Jake put both hands on the boy's shoulders and pulled down as he thrust up.  He was again stopped by the second ring.  Jake smiled a devilish smile and let the boy ride him at his pace for a minute.  Jake pulled down hard on the boy and felt himself break his second barrier.  The boy went rigid at this new deeper pain.  Jake pushed the boy back and lifted his legs onto his shoulders.  Jake started to rabbit fuck the boy's tender hole now and he felt the cunt get a bit looser from a combination of his precum, the boy's ass juices and probably blood.  Jake could see the boy's cock was semi hard now.  Probably couldn't get hard from the Tina he pumped into the boy but the boy's cock was of little concern to Jake.  The boy seemed to be adjusting to his first fuck and was moaning and meeting his strokes.  Jake asked the boy if he was enjoying his breeding.  The boy couldn't really say anything that sounded like words.  Spit was dribbling out of the corner of the boy's mouth.  His mouth was open so Jake dropped a big spit of his Copenhagen spit into the boy's mouth and ordered him to swallow.  The boy did, barely aware.  Jake felt his big furry nuts draw up and he knew he was close to blowing his first nut into the kid.  Jake slapped the boy's face and asked the boy if he was ready for his first seeding.  The boy didn't seem to understand so Jake slapped him again and repeated the question.  This time the boy nodded his head in the affirmative.  Jake wrapped his arms around the boy, pulled his body close to his, thrust down deep and his whole body shook as he emptied his nearly one week load deep into the boy's guts.  The boy felt Jake's load painting his insides and he lost his own nut shooting all over Jake's hairy chest.  It took a few minutes for Jake to recover from one of the most powerful orgasms he had in awhile.  He plopped out of the sloppy bloody hole he had just deflowered and said " Boy you done made a mess and now you got to clean it up".

Fucking hot……

Part 5

Both Jake and I turned to look at the new visitor standing in the doorway.  While it was hard to focus my dialated eyes on him, I knew without any doubt who it was.  It was my college wrestling coach.  Coach K was a national champion in his glory days.  He is now in his mid 30s and still kept himself in remarkable shape.  He stands about 5'10" and weighs 200 pounds of pure muscle.  I was frozen in fear at being discovered naked and covered in another mans cum, sweat, and funk.  How in the hell am I gonna explain this to coach?

Jake seemed at ease and said "Took ya long enough to get here". Coach K said the roads were a bitch but apparently so was his wrestler.  They both laughed at this.  I tried to hide under the covers and tried to wish myself outta there and Coach walked over and flung the blankets off of me.  

"Well well well, looks like Boyd really is a fag like I always figured". Jake said " this one has a hot tight pussy on him too.  I already bred him twice and after I dosed him good, he was good to be rode hard and put down wet".  Coach K grabbed my hair and looked into my eyes.  "Damn Jake, this boy is spun out". Jake just smiled.  Coach said " I really can't have a drug using pussy boy on my team representing the good name of our college". I started crying at this point.  My scholarship was the only reason I was able to go to college.  If I was kicked off the team, lost my scholarship, I was done.  I pleaded with Coach to forget what he saw and let it go.  He smirked and said " how am I supposed to forget that one of my wrestlers gets caught naked with my partner at our cabin AND in an altered state?  Especially when I seen what a fine ass you got there?". 

Wait, Jake is your partner?  What were the chances of this being a random chance?  " Boy, there are two types of men in this world, alphas and betas.  Alphas are winners, and betas serve the alphas.  There isn't any shame in being one or the other but you are what you are". " Look boy, when I recruited you I knew you were never going to be championship material but I did see a boy I could help mold into a damn fine beta for us and the team.  I been planning on getting you up here for awhile now but Jake got you up here first and by that fresh cum running down your leg, I can see I was right about you. Now what are we going to do with you now?" 

I wasn't following all of what Coach was saying.  He was trying to basically say that I was fucked in more than one way.  He said that I wasn't really on a path that would build up the team in competition and now that he knew I had broken the no drugs rule, he oughta report me to the University and my college life would be over.  I was sobbing by this point.  This wasn't even my fault.  Jake was the one who drugged me and seduced me.  I was screwed.  Coach K then said with a twinkle in his eye, " Well, there is one way out of this if you are interested "

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...