Raw fucks in Amsterdam

Visiting Amsterdam in mid July and when not working i will want to take anonymous loads. Will be free on-and-off in afternoons, early evenings, night-time. mostly mid-week. Was thinking of Gay Sauna Nieuwezijds; Cuckoos Nest; Dirty Dicks; Web; Spijker; Church. Anywhere else? I'm mature and chubby so sleazy works well for me. I also enjoy piss, CP, etc

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, blkoraltm said:

in Amsterdam now. My experience after 2 visits to both Cuckoos Nests and the Sauna.

Folks seem to be more interested in sex at the Cuckoos Nest 

Yeah, it can take a little time to warm people up at Sauna Nieuwezijds.  It depends, hit and miss like everywhere.  For me it was more hit.

3 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

Yeah, it can take a little time to warm people up at Sauna Nieuwezijds.  It depends, hit and miss like everywhere.  For me it was more hit.

It is a different crowd.  I swallowed more loads at Sauna Nieuwezijds like 7 in 4 hours which is weird since most saunas folks don't wanna come that way... But fucked 3 times at Cuckoos Nest on the first night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Hopefully you found out about Coffe & Cream, Fuckboxxx and everything at Church? Lots of great stuff for barebackers. 

Coffee and Cream was a little light when I arrived but Detention at Dirty Dicks. Throat was full and my hole got worked over too

• Like 1