Security Deposits

I love hot humid Southern Ontario summer nights. Especially when my hubby is away like this particular one. 

I had tossed back three generous gin and tonics with my rare barbecued steak for dinner and it was getting dark. 

I decided to head out for a walk wearing only sandals and red flimsy gym shorts. They did little to conceal my semi erect cock and if I wasn't careful it could grow and peek out through the leg. This knottiness mixed well with the booze in my system and the sensual humid air. 

I walked the railtrail beside our bay hoping this might be one of those rare nights I came upon someone interested in an anonymous encounter. Other than the voices of some teens likely skinny dipping I didn't meet or hear anyone. 

That is until I got to the high end condo under construction next to the trail. A security company vehicle sat by the side of the fenced work site and a young guy in his uniform sat in the driver's seat, window rolled down. 

The closer I got I could make out he was a turbaned East Indian. Probably 20 years old, small stature and warm inviting smile. 

I approached his open window and we chatted about the weather, sports and some sporty cars that drove by.

He was a sexy little bugger and I had to sheild my crotch with my hand. He noticed and grinned. 

I asked if he was alone at this site all night. "Yes "

"It must get boaring?" I added. 

"Yeah, a bit. Don't tell anyone but sometimes my girlfriend drops by to help with that. "

"Oh. Is she coming tonight?"

"No,  she's also at work."

I was disappointed to hear she existed but decided to go for broke. 

"Does she suck your cock to help pass the time?"

"No! Are you kidding? She's very religious. "

"Have you ever had your cock sucked?"

"No."

"Do you want to change that tonight?"

"I don't want to get in trouble. Besides who would do it? You?"

"It would be my pleasure. We could slip inside out of sight. "

"No I don't think so. "

My erection was now poking out the leg of my shorts and I could see his trousers tenting. 

"Could we be quick? I don't want to loose my job."

He opened the gate and we scrambled into the middle of the unfinished building. I slipped out of my shorts, crouched and opened his trousers. 

To my delight I was facing a ten inch long straight pole of an erection. I knew immediately which hole I needed this beautiful cock in. 

I proceeded to give him a very well practiced blowjob and from his moans I didn't need to ask if he was enjoying it. When I figured I'd edged him close to shooting I stopped and told him I wanted him to fuck me. 

"I don't have a condom, do you?" he asked. 

"Let's go to the roof I responded ignoring his question. 

I didn't bother gathering my shorts and had him equally as naked by the time the elevator cage reached the roof.  I led him by the hand to the bay side of the building. I leaned against the railing and directed him to move in behind me. 

When he was in place I grabbed his magnificent cock and teased it against my hole. 

I pushed back and as his head penetrated I gasped. He asked; " Are you sure?"

"Never more so was my enthusiastic response. 

Slowly but surely I pushed back 'til he was balls deep. This was all too much for his virgin cock and he blasted away deep into my guts. 

Immediately he apologized and I assured him there was nothing to apologize for. 

"But I came in your ass."

"Exactly what I was hoping for,  Thanks. ...  You're not getting soft.  Why don't you keep going?"

He needed no encouragement and was pounding away at my sloppy hole. 

He fucked two more loads into me before we heard the elevator gate slam shut. We hadn't heard it move being so engrossed in our fucking. 

"My supervisor! Shit, my clothes are on that elevator. What are we going to do?"

"I suggest you keep fucking." Came the deep voice of the handsome bear that was already slipping out of his clothes. 

The young Indian was to frightened and backed away. The supervisor now naked and sporting a beer can thick six inches dove into my ass with his bearded mouth. 

When he pulled off licking his lips he said. "Fuck, better than I thought. How many loads have you pumped into this trespasser?"

"Three"

"Well time for me to catch up!" And he plunged balls deep into me proceeding to rail me for the next hour and blast me full of three loads. 

"You ready to go again. " he asked the young Indian. 

The 10 inch cock was back up my ass and the supervisor was backing his ass hole onto my raw cock. We found the perfect train rythm and 20 minutes later when the guard emptied again into my flooded ass I shoot my load into supervisor. 

None of us got dressed until we got back to the ground floor where the supervisor's deminor became very officious.  "Don't ever let me catch you trespassing here again or you'll get more than 'security deposits.'

I wondered what he meant as I walked home not even trying to keep the cum from leaking onto the ass of my gym shorts. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12

• 1 month later...