I've recently uploaded some pics and vids (vids on other sites of course) of me being fucked and bred during a hot massage session in London, but I'm looking for more, so I can pretty replace all of my old ones. Is there anyone in/near Brighton who can help?

I'm looking for general naked pics, but I'm also be looking for pics/vids of me being fucked (bareback of course). I have no idea at the moment if there would be anyone I'd bring along (I'd need to come to you), so it might be a case (if you're up for it) of you taking the pics and vids and the one fucking/breeding me. If you have any friends who would be interested in being involved, I'm open to suggestions. To make it clear, I'm a mature age guy (who still seems to get plenty of action, so I must have something going for me), not a fit twink or muscular stud. 

I'll be looking at arranging something mid/late July (when I should have a bit more time).

Cheers!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...