Muscular Guy Barebacks Two Hot Young Jocks

rawTOP

• Administrators

Last weekend I got some buddies together who I workout with at the gym, to play some volleyball at a park. I also got 3 dudes who do some fitness modeling with me for a fitness chain, to join us. It was so fucking hot and humid. Needless to say, after a short time we all were sweatin our asses off, but we were having a great time... and I was having a great time watching a couple of the dudes' hot little bubble butts jumping for a save and the sweat running down their muscle backs to the tops of their ass cracks, and down in their shorts. I should tell you that most of my buds are straight that I lift with, but on that Saturday, I happened to catch more than a few checkin out my basket because the boxers I wore didn't leave anything to the imagination once they got wet with sweat. The damn things were a medium size, and I have a 30" waist; so I thought they would be cool for volleyball... NOT!! Hell about every time I would jump up they would pull down to my bush.

It didn't take long after we started playing, before quite a few people gathered around to watch us play. Lots of chics obviously horny as fuck would cheer us on and some dudes. Two dudes especially caught my eye because they were shirtless too, both handsome, had nice definition and you could tell they were checkin me out. We called time for a cold beer and I walked over close to them to pick up my t shirt to wipe the sweat off my face. Sweat was running down my pecs and abs and into my already soaked boxers. While I wiped my face, I heard one of the dudes say "woof," and I looked up and he was smiling at me lookin up and down my body. I winked at him, and went over with my buds to grab a beer and made sure I looked over to the 2 dudes sitting on the ground. They were talkin to each other and after about a minute, got up and walked over towards us. I leaned against my truck, and one dude asked me how long I had been working out, and how often, and I told them. They introduced themselves as buddies... one named Caleb and the other, Brian. They were 22 and 23 and live about 2 mile from me. Brian seemed kinda nervous, but Caleb wasn't shy at all telling me I had a kick ass bod. We were about ready to start playin again and I wiped more sweat off, I asked whether they are goin to stick around awhile? They both said that they would, and I turned to walk over to the sand pit and turned around and kinda whispered to them, "By the way, you both have hot asses," and walked away. I looked back, and Caleb gave me a thumbs up sign. Dayum!!! I KNEW I would be getting me some primo ass later for sure!!!

We played for probably another hour in the heat and humidity, and all of my buds were covered in sweat too, and once my buddy Kevin got back from a beer run, we decided to hang it up for the day. I got Brian and Caleb a beer and we sat down in the shade and I was a sweaty mess and both of them were sweating too from just being in the sun. Brian finally opened up and said "Man we could see your cock when you were playing and there was no way we were going to leave." I laughed, and asked if they liked what they saw, and Brian said "You shitting me? we had to stay sitting down because we were both boned." I laughed and Caleb said "Yeah, I needed to piss but knew I couldn't because my cock was hard." They asked me what I was doing later, and I said I was going to shoot some pool and go swimming later on this private lake near me. They asked if I would like some company and I said that would be cool and I met up with them later and we shot some pool and had a great time. Both wore tank tops showing off their toned bods. I liked watchin their small jock asses bend over the pool table to reach a shot! Caleb beat my ass three games and Brian won a game. Both asked me if they could lift weights with me at the gym and whether I would help train them; so we set a day for this week after I was finished training a couple dudes. We left the bar and they followed me to my house, and we walked back to the lake and it was still 85 and humid at 1am.

I was the first to take off my t shirt and Caleb told me "Man I've been waiting for this all day." I pulled off my Nike shorts, and Brian said "Jesus dude, what a hot cock." I stood there watchin both of them strip off their shorts and both were hot with nice abs and decent muscle, but the best part was seeing their hot asses that I would be diving into real soon!!! I dove in the water and they followed and the almost cool water felt so fucking great to us, and I splashed them, and they both rushed me. I could feel their hands grabbing onto my pecs and abs and I reached around and put a hand on each of their asses. They both hand their hands on my 9" and I was fucking boned feeling their muscle butts. The playing turned into groping heavy real fast and both of them pulled their bodies next to me and I could feel their cocks on my thighs as they both took turns holding my cock and balls. Caleb and Brian had their heads on my shoulders moaning as I slowly slipped a finger in each of their small mancunts, feeling their muscle clamp onto my fingers. Caleb dove down in the water and I could feel him take Brian's hand off my cock and replace it with his mouth and felt it go way in the back of his throat. I moaned and the little fuck had more stamina than I thought because he sucked on my cock for almost 30 seconds before he had to surface. Caleb moaned and said "Bill you have an awesome cock dude." Brian was next and he dove down to take my cock in his mouth and even though he could only take about half, he really made my cock jump and pour some precum into his hot mouth. He surfaced and said " I need that big cock in my ass, Bill." We groped for about 15 mins more and I said the fucking mosquitoes would eat us, so we went back to my place and got naked again down in my weight room. I laid down on one of my benches while both Caleb and Brian took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls and ass. They played with my pecs and abs while they devoured my cock. I pushed their heads down until my bush was buried to their lips and they groaned and choked but there was no way they wanted off my cock!! The would come up for air and go all the way down again until they choked and let me raise my ass up to get every inch down their hot throats.

Both dudes kept telling me how much they wanted to feel my cock buried up in their gut. They had my cock flowin precum from the great blow jobs and every time they saw a rope of precum hang down, one of them would have his mouth on it to suck every drop out.

I raised up on the bench and slipped a finger into each of them and both of them moaned and their hard cocks both dripped even more precum while i finger fucked them. Brian wanted to lay on the bench while i spotted him so I could feed him my cock, but I was way too ready to plow their hot asses.

I had Caleb lay on his stomach on the bench with his cock hangin down over the end. Then I had Brian lay on top of him with his hard cock on Caleb's back, so both hot asses were right next to each other. They got the idea of what I had planned and they both moaned, when I told them I was goin to take turns fucking them. I said I like to bareback and am not into raincoats and Brian said "Bill I want that load in me man." Caleb said "Fuck, I want your load." I said, "No problem, both of you are goin to get a lot of cum because I shoot huge ass loads." Brian said, "I love a lot of cum, Bill. I want to feel your cum flowing out my ass, bro." Well, I wasn't kidding them, because I probably shoot more than most dudes around and I knew both would get a lot of cum for sure." I pulled my rock hard 9" right up to Brian's hot tight hole and let my precum just flow... just like my cum, my precum amazes dudes. In seconds his little crack was wet and I slid slowly into that tight hole and Brian grunted and moaned and Caleb moaned just hearing his buddy getting my cock in him. I bottomed out in Brian, and he yelled "Fuck me Bill, oh shit that feels so good dude, fuck me really hard!!" I pulled back and started plowing his hot ass while I held onto his small muscle waist and Brian was gasping throwing his head back and grunting like hell!!! He pushed his little ass back and me and I rammed into him like a piston. His ass clamped down on my thick cock so tight and I just moaned!!!! Brian said "God man that feels great," but you could hardly make it out because I slammed him every time he tried to talk. I pulled out, and Brian said "Don't stop man, you are going to make me shoot, Bill!! I said "Not yet you aren't, Brian." I crouched down a little and just teased Caleb's ass for a couple seconds and slid up in his gut, and his hot muscled bod heaved up into Brian's bod as I started to plow him. Caleb started gasping and his hands gripped around the base of the bench, and he yelled "Mother fuck man, take my ass dude... Slam me with that fucker!!" I was sweating now and my sweat dripping down on Brian's lower back as I plowed into Caleb and felt his hot hole milking my low hanging balls. Brian said "Take it man." And, Caleb said "Fuck yeah I'm taking it man, I fucking love it Bri!!" I pulled out of Caleb and he moaned and stuck my cock back in Brian and his bod heaved up feeling me spear into his tight ass. "Do me Bill, fuck the hell out of that ass man!" I really fucked Brian hard... real hard, and all you could hear is my hard abs slapping his hard little ass cheeks, while my bush was buried into his crack. Both hot dudes fucking moaned so loud and they both were really sweating now big time. I was so fucking close to blowing my load when I pulled and and right away stabbed into Caleb making him scream "Oh fuck man!!!!!" My muscles were covered in sweat and tensing up and I could feel my cum bein sucked up into my shaft and I was soooo fucking close to nutting!!! I moaned and told them both to get ready for my load and they both said how much they wanted me to nut in them. I yelled, "Oh shit, I'm gonna knock you guys up now!!!" I pistoned in Caleb, and started blowin ropes of cum in his hot ass, and he yelled, "Bill I can feel that fuckin load man... Give me your hot cum dude!!!" I shot probably 4 ropes in Caleb and pulled out fast and rammed my cock into Brian and he yelled "Blow in me Bill, I want it all man!!" I only lost about a rope in between their asses but I plowed lots more thick cum in Brian and he yelled "Fuck man I'm cumming!!!" His bod tensed up and I kept plowing and he raised up a little off Caleb and shot a huge load up on his abs and and Caleb's neck and back. I pulled out of Brian and they both kept moaning and I helped Brian off of Caleb and Brian's body was covered in his thick cum and down to his bush and all over Caleb's back. I looked down and saw some of my cum oozing out of Caleb's hot mancunt, left there as I pulled out to finish in Brian.

They were sweating and so worn out from the hard fuck and I said now Caleb has to blow. I always stay hard after getting off; so I just slipped my cock back into Caleb and started plowing him hard. You could smell my cum and Brian's cum in the air. Brian was playing with my back and ass muscle as I plowed Caleb. Caleb, said "I'm fucking close, man... Fuck me hard man!!" I looked down and his hard dripping cock was rubbing against the bench between his legs and I let out all holds and grabbed his shoulders for more leverage and banged the hell out of his bubble butt and he said "Fuck dude, I'm cumming man... Oh shit..." I plowed as hard as I could, and he screamed "Give me another load Bill." I was so fucking turned on again and when I saw his hard cock just start shooting ropes onto the floor without touching his cock, I just roped off another huge load in his belly and let my cock just pump into him while I held his ass into me. Caleb said "Oh my God, I can feel you shootin in me Bill... Let it rip man." I did just that... held him tight into me and Brian moaned watchin my muscles tense up and knock up Caleb. I laid my sweaty muscle on Caleb and he just whimpered and moaned.

I got off Caleb and stood up, and Caleb had shot a huge load all over the cement floor and down the base of the bench. They both said they don't think they ever shot that much cum before. They said they were amazed that they could feel every rope shoot inside of them.

I pulled both of them into me and they started makin out with me and felt Brian's cum rub on my abs and pecs, and Caleb had cum on his cock head rubbin on my thigh. We showered together and they asked me to remember to train this this week... and I said no way would I forget. I worked them out pretty hard and they wanted to go to their place to fuck afterwards but I had to do some photos for the chain right after work in a nearby city so we couldn't hook. BUT, tomorrow we are goin jet skiin and I'm definitely goin to be plowing their hot asses and feeding them tomorrow!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 12 years later...