Questions About Chastity

BellyAndBriefs

Hello all, 

I've been on here for awhile mostly lurking, but have been exploring more and more in the last year or so and figured I'd reach out for some advice. 

I myself am versatile. I love to top or bottom totally bareback all the time and get many random boners in a day to the point that it is hard to prevent myself from finding a willing hole or jerking off multiple times a day. However, I also have a dominant aggressive daddy who wants to focus on making me orgasm from prostate stimulation more, which I definitely want to explore more. 

So, I was considering trying chastity to "charge up" for better bottoming sessions. It'd be only for a day or 2 at first, but I've heard it can make my prostate more sensitive to stimulation and internal orgasms can become more common place and intense. However, as someone who still loves breeding a hole with my relatively thick cock, I'm worried about long term damage to my cock or performance issues this may introduce for when I do try to top again.

Any advice for any other fully versatile guys who have maybe tried this before? Is chastity something I can explore and still go back to fucking later or is this for the "bottoms only" club? I have also heard it shrinks your dick too, which I definitely do not want. Finally, what cages do you recommend and does anyone have any experiences with having a fully anal / p spot orgasm because you can't so much as touch your cock? Also, does denying yourself orgasm inhibit your ability to focus on things other than sex? I have often had to jerk off just to get focused on work again when I get horny in the middle of the day. 

Any info could be helpful, thanks!

I am a top who hasn't cum in over 70 days. I like to keep my cum for my obviously irregular fuck buds. 

I also finger myself daily in the shower( closet bottom?) , and when I do that I often feel myself about to cum out of my small soft cock. I stop before that happens.

Self imposed chastity maybe? I know that this is weird!!. Maybe I should just wank more often!!  

Edited by Queenzlander59

3 minutes ago, Queenzlander59 said:

I am a top who hasnt cum in over 70 days. I like to keep my cum for my obviously irregular fuck buds. 

So, when you've done this before, you were able to come out of the cage and fuck like normal right after?

I can't say I quite understand your goal here.  Why impose chastity on yourself, when your body clearly needs to have sex?

"...... and get many random boners in a day to the point that it is hard to prevent myself from finding a willing hole or jerking off multiple times a day." 

The way I see it, your body is telling you that more sex is needed, not less.  The way I read your post, all you "need" to accomplish the goal of "internal orgasms" is to exercise your prostate to the point you can mentally "exercise" it, and achieve your (and your Dad's) goal.  Of course, your Dad knows that intensely sexual men need to empty their balls regularly and often, so as to maintain optimal performance.  "Blue-balls" isn't healthy, and it's definitely not much fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I can't say I quite understand your goal here.  Why impose chastity on yourself, when your body clearly needs to have sex?

The goal is that, as a bottom, particularly for my dad, I want to be able to cum without touching myself when he gets me as worked up as he does. I've had only a few full body orgasms caused by getting fucked hands free in my whole life and those were incredible experiences more intense than anything ever. I want to have more of those. For that, I need my prostate to be more sensitive and this was the first recommendation I heard of that sounded like it might work. I just want to be able to do that occasionally and still be able to use my dick to fuck others after (or in the rare case dad wants to bottom). It's something I've never explored before and along with the headspace of being his sub, I wanted to explore while also considering possible health risks like with many of the possibly unhealthy sexual interests mentioned on this site.

• Thanks 1

Top or bottom, it's still sex, and sex is not just physical, and you are exploring the psychological side of it. You do not need a cage to exercise abstinence, but there can be a psychological side to being put in a cage by another Man and giving Him the key to being able to stimulate your penis. You can also put yourself in one, but it's different. There are infinite variations of chasity. i read about a guy who's lover tied a pink bow around his penis as his "chastity belt."  

Personally, i cum hardest and the most when i have not cum for awhile. But the effects of chastity, i think, can be more psychological than physical. And absitnace definitely makes you more sensitive, not just your prostate. i think not eating makes you more hungry, not having sex makes you hungry for sex and mare horny,, sensitive and malleable sexually. It's a tried and true method for training a bottom to get his pleasure from his hole, and focus his sexual energy there. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BellyAndBriefs said:

The goal is that, as a bottom, particularly for my dad, I want to be able to cum without touching myself when he gets me as worked up as he does.

Thanks for clearing that up; I managed to misunderstand that the described orgasm is supposed to occur when he's "working" on your mind/body.  At first, I thought the goal was singular - and not including when you were "in service".  Thanks for the explanation.  I can observe, from a Top's perspective, that when I'm fucking a Hole, and the guy shoots without touching himself, I feel like I've done my job fairly well, and it's very pleasing when that happens.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I get that chastity is a growing fetish, and I support everyone's right to their kink. But there is a clear link between frequent orgasms and decreased risk of prostate cancer. If it turns you on that someone else has the key to your cage, that's great, but for your health, you need to cum 4-5 times a week. 

[think before following links] https://www.nfcr.org/blog/ejaculation-prostate-cancer/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 6/24/2022 at 11:13 AM, drscorpio said:

I get that chastity is a growing fetish, and I support everyone's right to their kink. But there is a clear link between frequent orgasms and decreased risk of prostate cancer. If it turns you on that someone else has the key to your cage, that's great, but for your health, you need to cum 4-5 times a week. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.nfcr.org/blog/ejaculation-prostate-cancer/

From the latest research I reviewed, the optimal number was 21 ejaculatory orgasms per month.

For me, the idea and intent behind chastity are what counts more than an actual device.  Chastity, to me, is not about forbidding orgasm, but about controlling it. i only see it or am interested in chastity as part of a Top/bottom relationship with a Man. The idea of putting myself in chastity has zero appeal. 

The hottest dynamic i can imagine is a relationship where the Top truly doesn't see or want me with a 'cock.'  But then, i am total bottom. i would think it's very different with a versatile guy, and chastity could take on a different meaning, where he has a "cock" and it is being locked up.  

As a total bottom, i am drawn to Total Tops who don't want a guy with a "cock," but He sees and treats it more like He might a womans clit. Not that i am talking feminization, or trans here, i'm not. It's different.  A womans clit is still a very real part of their sex organs and sexuality. In my experience when i was married to a woman, she got off on having her clit stimulated, but did not like to orgasm that way, it was always a precursor to being penetrated and bred. i found i related to her, i needed/wanted the same thing. So the idea of chastity is both physical and psychological for me. It's a part of me a Man can manipulate to get or keep me horny for His cock and cum. It's not that i do not need or want to cum, but that i need/want the connection and bond where He is in charge and controls my orgasm. To me, that is an enormously deep bond when our pleasure is bound that way. But it only works when the need/desire is mutual. Chastity, to me, is not so much about locking and owning my "cock," but about owning my orgasm. 

• Upvote 1

I’m a bottom and love getting fuck or a plug up my hole. I only cum when this happens and being in chastity helps. It’s not about my needs but the Tops need first. I have chastity devices from Mature Metal and Holly Trainer. When a Top sees me in virtue, he knows I'm here for one reason, and that is to service his dick with my holes.