Devil’s Dick 👿

Does anyone have experience preparing a Devil’s Dick? Tips and hints for the best possible outcome would be appreciated. I have a friend who flies in on occasion for a sexcation. He would like to have me make one so he can fuck me with my own cum.

Thanks

Sure:

If you have a pony glass, that's best, but a shot glass will do.

1.  Collect several loads, shooting into the pony/shot glass.  If you're a heavy-cummer, 5,6 loads should do it.  Fill the glass at least half-way though.  After each time another load gets added, re-cover the glass tightly with plastic wrap, put a thick rubber band on to hold it tight, and store it in the freezer*.  Repeat each time you jerk out a load.  When the glass is at least half-full and ready to be used (or transferred to a larger container like a pill bottle, as in the above post) hold it in your hands for a moment, to thaw out the glass a bit.  You may need a fingernail file, small, thin knife or something like that to get the first bit of air between the frozen loads and the glass.  As soon as the cum-sicle is loose and out of the glass, pop it into a condom - smallest (pointiest) side down towards the cumbag on the bottom of the condom.  Then, tie it off tightly, so no water vapor (i.e. frost) can form, and put it back in the freezer until it's going to be used.  

When your friend is going to use it on you, just before he does, tear the condom open, and have him pop it in his mouth.  This will take any rough edges off that may have formed in the <polite cough> "manufacturing" process.  Then, he just shoves it up your Hole with his tongue, small end first, and the rest will be history.  

If you enjoy it, there's never any harm to keeping a few pony glasses around, so as to never waste any loads - in the event you have other guys over to Breed your Hole.  Sperm should never be wasted, and this is a perfect way to store exactly the right amount for future use.  Plus, when some guy asks "who's loads are these", you can say "oh - guys that were over here to Breed me, but couldn't get it into my Hole quick enough" - or any variation that delights you.  Depending on how full your freezer is, only your imagination and Lusts can limit the number of devil-dicks you keep at the ready.

Good luck, and enjoy !!!

*I cut a piece of plastic wrap into maybe 5-inch squares, That's all you'll need to seal a shot/pony glass (plus the rubber band, of course).  Once a condom is filled and frozen, you can transfer it to a larger jar that can hold multiple filled condoms, ready for use.  

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

I wrote an illustrated blog post on just this

First, that was a hot video !!! 

Seems we arrived at a very similar recipe for dd's.  Maybe something rubbed off on both of us in that pervectly filthy backroom up on Clark St a few years ago ... btw - remember that trough-pisser on the N end of the backroom?  Guess where it is this very moment?  It's in my back yard with cosmos growing out of it.  I bet if I scraped on it, some of you would still be there 😁

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

First, that was a hot video !!! 

Seems we arrived at a very similar recipe for dd's.  Maybe something rubbed off on both of us in that pervectly filthy backroom up on Clark St a few years ago ... btw - remember that trough-pisser on the N end of the backroom?  Guess where it is this very moment?  It's in my back yard with cosmos growing out of it.  I bet if I scraped on it, some of you would still be there 😁

That is both wonderful--and pervy!  Fantastic that you have it!

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Plus, when some guy asks "who's loads are these", you can say "oh - guys that were over here to Breed me, but couldn't get it into my Hole quick enough" - or any variation that delights you

You have my mind working on things to say already.

On 6/27/2022 at 6:05 AM, hntnhole said:

Well done !!! 

And please don't forget to report it's inaugural use !!! 😈

I will be happy to do so! 😁😈