Is a 50 plus top more desirable than a 50 plus attractive, in-shape bottom?

ellentonboy

Okay, so I may know the answer to this already, and it may have been asked in the past as I am still relatively new, but I wanted to throw it out to Breeding Zone posters.

I remember being a sexually active teenager and saying "oh God, I will never have sex with a guy over 30".  Well, was I in for a lesson.  I left the north for Florida and found this nirvana called Fort Lauderdale, or rather Wilton Manors.  There were many, many men not just over 30, or 40 but even 50 who I would want to jump on.  But that is not the purpose of my question.

So, is a "less than attractive 50 plus top with a huge dick" more desirable than a 50 plus, attractive, in-shape bottom?  I have been to group parties when I was in my 30s and had a very handsome gentleman, over 50, maybe 60, who said to me quietly "You know, the only reason I get invited to these parties is because I have a big dick".....  Really, I thought?  Well, his age had nothing to do with it.  He was sweet, handsome, polite, considerate and yeah he had a big dick but he knew how to use it and treated me with respect.  So, with three computers live streaming me, a man old enough to fuck me was broadcast to people not only in the US but throughout the world.  I heard people yelling my first name as I waved to the monitors.  However, this gentleman showed me the best time of anyone who was there during my three day visit.  I was later told I was the "guest of honor" and had no desire in either of the hosts.

So, "Breeding Zone" members, does a big dick on a polite gentleman worth more than fucking an in-shape, attractive bottom young enough to be his son?  Please, discuss....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a 50+ top, I prefer a 50+ bottom (in shape or not) to a twink, a 20-something and probably even a 30-something. My experience has been that older men (tops and bottoms both) know what they like and know how to use what they have to bring the most pleasure to both parties involved. Of course, that's a generalization and there are exceptions to that, even for me. (Like this late-30's bottom who has this "magic ass" that always makes me cum sooner than I want!)

I think what you may be bumping against is a twofold issue: 1) the shortage of tops vis-à-vis the number of bottoms and 2) the culture of youth that seems to permeate the US. You need to not only play to your strengths, but play to the audience who wants what you're offering. (If we were in the same town, I'd be inside of you regularly. Just saying.... 😍)

Give me an older bottom who knows how to take dick and can hang for a 3-hour session over a twink who's ready to tap out after 20-30 minutes EVERY day of the week!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the encouraging response. I knew there were tops out there who wanted mature bottoms. The same applies when it comes to tops, I would much rather have someone 38 to 60 over someone 18 to 35. There are always exceptions but experience usually rules.  Your response is the first I read, I am glad my Forum question resulted in an intelligent response. Thank you!

• Like 1

I've chosen experience over youth almost without fail. If the over-50 gentleman displays signs of intelligence and good manners, I'm usually tempted to throw him in the back of the car and bring him home for an extended encounter. The tiebreaker, if I have a bad case of indecisiveness, is to ask myself if I want to be teaching a class in Gay Sex 102 at 4 in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, although I am a 50+ bottom and slightly calorie challenged. I attract young lads who like to top me, they prefer older blokes, one of the lads does like me to wear my black framed glasses when he is fucking me.

Most of these lads are asian or European, gotta say UK lads, well some are more picky, but my taste is pakistani, morroccan, kurdish, turkish, arabic etc, they do tend to prefer dad types, not for money either., just my view

19 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

As a 50+ top, I prefer a 50+ bottom (in shape or not) to a twink, a 20-something and probably even a 30-something. My experience has been that older men (tops and bottoms both) know what they like and know how to use what they have to bring the most pleasure to both parties involved. Of course, that's a generalization and there are exceptions to that, even for me. (Like this late-30's bottom who has this "magic ass" that always makes me cum sooner than I want!)

I think what you may be bumping against is a twofold issue: 1) the shortage of tops vis-à-vis the number of bottoms and 2) the culture of youth that seems to permeate the US. You need to not only play to your strengths, but play to the audience who wants what you're offering. (If we were in the same town, I'd be inside of you regularly. Just saying.... 😍)

Give me an older bottom who knows how to take dick and can hang for a 3-hour session over a twink who's ready to tap out after 20-30 minutes EVERY day of the week!

Marry me! 😍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

As a 50+ top, I prefer a 50+ bottom (in shape or not) to a twink, a 20-something and probably even a 30-something. My experience has been that older men (tops and bottoms both) know what they like and know how to use what they have to bring the most pleasure to both parties involved.

Ditto.  100%.  I much prefer an experienced bottom that has learned his craft to some pretty young thing with his head up his ass.  

20 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

2) the culture of youth that seems to permeate the US.

This is particularly off-putting, as I see it.  There is little respect for what I call Learned-Life-Lessons" that accrue to men (and, sometimes the other gender) that have learned from living their lives.  In this country, we seem to almost worship youthfulness, in all it's ignorance.  The places I hunt for Hole seldom have many twinks clotting up the works.  I don't happen to pine away for the days when I was young - I'm fairly comfortable with having been through all that, learned a lot about living life, and I like men that have made similar accomplishments.  I don't respect the assumptions that young men make relative to older men, but I definitely do respect older men that have learned it's all about sharing - not just taking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a younger bottom (23 here) I figured i would chime in. 

Personally, I don’t really relate to guys/people my age. It’s so cliche to say but im really an old soul at heart. That being said, I do find myself more attracted to older men. I’ve taken dozens of anon loads, but the loads i’ve taken non a-non style have all been from men 50+ with the oldest being 78. I think guys my age are still stuck in the mindset of having to play nice in order to fuck, even though i have been up front with them. Older guys have always been confident in telling me that they’re interested or uninterested, wanna get to know me, just wanna use me, stuff like that. For more it’s a confidence thing, older men typically are more comfortable in their sexuality, in the bedroom, and just wiser overall. Currently all my friends/buds who are in the lgbt community are at least 50. I don’t ever top but this includes some 50+ bottoms who have taught me tips for being a better bottom and safe ways to cruise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

For me age does not come in to the equation of sex, regardless of the age i like sex, to me age is just a silly number & something for guys to have another hang up about but real men know that is it not important, a good fuck or fuckee has no age difference.

As a 50+ versatile guy, I don't see much difference. Because of body type and dick size, I've always been stereotyped as a top and have had an easier time finding bottoms than I do tops. It really isn't any different at 52 than it was at 22.

To be fair, I was bred by two 20-30 something guys this weekend and no guys over 40 (although I did get fucked by a couple). I did slightly better with the older crowd as a top it was probably evenly distributed older to younger, 2 of the 3 guys that got my loads appeared to be in the 20-30 something age group. I find, at least in a sex club, how actively a guy is seeking and having sex is a much better indicator of a good fuck than age. A "quality over quantity" guy that mostly stands and poses while looking for their concept of "perfect" is a lousy fuck at any age. To be perfectly honest I prefer guys of any age that are willing to flip with me, if you want my load the best way to get it is to be willing to fuck me back.

I'm a daddy in my early 50s. I find a fair few Boys/young men are attracted to my confidence and experience and I love fucking their hot young asses. I have 1 regular fuckboy, Drew who despite his age (23) is an experienced bottom and loves 50+ daddies plowing his asshole. Having said that I love breeding a hot daddy too.

As a 62 year old versatile, I have mixed thoughts on this. Bottoming I would rather have an older experienced top, most of the younger guys I have had can be clumsy and sometimes even cause damage. As a top I still would lean towards an older experienced bottom. Oral really does not matter unless its a guy that takes his teeth out--oh what a feeling.

• Thanks 1

I always preferred older men when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I definitely connect best with men over 50. A lot of younger guys have nice bodies, but guys over 50 have the experience, depth of knowledge and outlook that I look for in a sex partner. And many of them are active and in shape, which makes them hot as fuck.

Edited by DeviantLust