Is a 50 plus top more desirable than a 50 plus attractive, in-shape bottom?

ellentonboy

• Moderators

Comparisons are odious.

That said, for me personally, none of the features described would constitute a controlling factor in which person was more attractive. Except possibly being willing to participate in a particular role that suited my mood of the day (I'm 50+ versatile and sometimes really want to top, or bottom, though I'm almost always willing to do both).

Factors that matter a lot more:

Can they put more than two words together in communication and conversation? Are they passably good at indicating what they enjoy and understanding what I enjoy? Can they plan a connection and show up for it in anything less than geological time?  Do they look like a man and not a prepubescent person? Etc...

• Upvote 3

no. if i find the bottom attractive and i'm having fun with him, i don't care what age he is. just because a man hits (or passes) a certain age doesn't mean he needs to throw in the sexual towel for the rest of his life. there are plenty of shallow men that only go for young gym bunnies, but there are also plenty of us who don't like gym bunnies and like to stick our cocks in real men instead. same with tops. if a top can get it hard, then he's still in the game and i won't write him off because of his age. after all, age is only a number.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I’ve stopped caring what a top looks like or how old he is as long as he has a workable dick. 
I actually get a bit of a kick out of getting fucked by a guy I don’t find attractive.

I don’t have to get it up when I get fucked, and I’m locked most of the time anyways so who cares?

• 3 weeks later...

I grew up and abandoned judging men by whether (or not) they were chiseled gods.  Maturity (and life) make being a gym rat or super trim increasingly problematic.   I know a wide variety of people in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, beliefs, etc...

If you're kind, empathetic,  positive, enjoy carrying on a conversation,  have a life other than sex and enjoy life, then I suspect we could be friends...perhaps more.

I am so beyond any superficial measurements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downtownswallow said:

If you're kind, empathetic,  positive, enjoy carrying on a conversation,  have a life other than sex and enjoy life, then I suspect we could be friends...perhaps more.

This pretty much says it all ...... 

• Upvote 1

Since age 17 the 40+ age bracket has always captured my attention.

When I got to my late 20's and early 30's I got more confident with topping, and def found a preference with the  50+ age bracket slobbering over my cock.

Send all the dirty dads, uncles, and grandpas my way please!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 6/25/2022 at 4:26 PM, ellentonboy said:

So, is a "less than attractive 50 plus top with a huge dick" more desirable than a 50 plus, attractive, in-shape bottom?

Only to the extent that a 20 y/o top is more desirable than a 20 y/o BTM. Tops can supply me with much need cum. A 50+ BTM is no less desirable to me than a 20 y/o BTM. It’s not about the age of the body, it’s about what the mind is willing to do with it  😈

On 6/25/2022 at 5:09 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

My experience has been that older men (tops and bottoms both) know what they like and know how to use what they have 

Older guys are generally more fun to fuk with. They know what they want and there is less conversation about condoms and status. Also a better chance of older tops being POZ which makes my ass thirsty. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Thanks 1

I don't think you can really draw any conclusions on what's more desirable. There's somebody out there for everybody. I've got a couple of fuck buds much younger than me that enjoy fucking an older bottom. I'm less concerned with age than I am with a good fuck. 😋

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Only to the extent that a 20 y/o top is more desirable than a 20 y/o BTM. Tops can supply me with much need cum. A 50+ BTM is no less desirable to me than a 20 y/o BTM. It’s not about the age of the body, it’s about what the mind is willing to do with it  😈

But keep in mind your viewpoint: You're a bottom. If it were about just looks, and you had the 20 y/o Twink bottom or the 50+ bottom and you were the top, that point of view might be a little different. 

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

I don't think you can really draw any conclusions on what's more desirable. There's somebody out there for everybody. I've got a couple of fuck buds much younger than me that enjoy fucking an older bottom. I'm less concerned with age than I am with a good fuck. 😋

I totally agree with you on this one. I've started finding that, apparently, baldi 50-somethings with a slight paunch and "daddy-type" looks are hot to certain of those in the 20-something set. Who knew! Though it doesn't mean that I'd avail myself of it -- some of them can be really thirsty. 

I'm a bottom, so I'm a fan of tops by default. I prefer tops older and bigger than me, because with age comes experience and a larger size helps bolster my submissive side. And I prefer a gay top over straight because he is fucking ME, and not fantasizing about a women.

So for me, an older gay top is a rare and exciting find!

I'm fully versatile, and in the over 50 and not in perfect shape cohort. I'm not sure it is a good corollary, but on my recent sexcation I pushed my dick into 120-130 bottoms of all ages and body types, evenly distributed over 5 days and was rejected only once. There were 2 days that I only succeeded in finding 1 guy to fuck me and for the entire trip got less than half as many guys to fuck me compared to the number I topped, the vast majority of guys who fucked me were in my age bracket and/or weren't the ideal body type themselves. More than 80% of the effort I put into having sex was finding guys willing to fuck me. I know it doesn't help,  never did at any age or level of being in shape, that I'm 6'2" and have an above averaged sized dick who always tops, and tries to bottom in a group situation, so I can't say how much age versus other physical attributes have to do with it.

I may have responded to @SRQDude in error regarding this issue so my apologies.  I realized after looking up in the thread his comments were intended for another poster.  So again, my apologies.

Edited by ellentonboy
I responded in error to a message not meant for me.

The older I get the more confusing are my real life experiences. I'm versatile, but with a preference of being a bottom, if setup and time allows. (being a bottom is in the end quite a bit more effort in my opinion, comparing to just fuck someone)
I am only able to top if a guy is clearly younger than me, which is not so much because of a younger body, but also that I associate an older guy with someone who should top me and not the other way around. 

Beside that I also made a total opposite experience myself in the sense that I get more or less regularly fucked by a relatively young guy (21), where we then found out that I'm actually a year older than his father. So obviously his perception is quite different from mine. And honestly it feels sometimes a bit puzzling for me that this guy is on top quite dominating and playful in bed whereas outside of bed I am the more experienced person in terms of questions of life, job, etc. that we are discussing quite a lot and where I also get the impression to be able to support certain decisions etc.

Not sure if that contributes much to the initial question, but at least there seem to be no rules at all.