On a European train.

The day before my 20th birthday I was on a train to Budapest. I was traveling by myself and left my compartment, the train was fairly empty and I actually had one to myself, to wander a bit. I passed a compartment that had a couple of guys in it who looked to be in their 30's. They were pretty attractive and checked me out as I passed by. I should say, I was still closeted at this time, even though I had LOTS of experience with gay sex by that point and could tell when a guy was cruising me. I thought I'd hang around in the hallway looking out the window and see what's up. In a minute, one of them came out and stood next to me, rubbing my ass that I had purposely stuck out. 

"Vodka?" He asked in a very thick accent that I assumed was Russian. I turned and saw his companion waving a bottle in the air. I wasn't about to turn down any of these possibilities. So I joined them in their compartment as the door was locked behind me. Shots were poured and I immediately downed two as I sat between my new friends. I learned their names were Ivan and Misha, but not much else as they didn't speak English. But that didn't matter as they felt my skinny, smooth body. Two more shots and they had my shirt off. Another two and my pants were gone. I sat there naked between them as they continued feeling me all over and taking turns kissing me.

Two more shots and I was feeling no pain. That's when these two guys started changing a bit. They started becoming more aggressive and were soon taking turns forcing my mouth on their very decent sized cocks. They held the back of my head as they forced me to deepthroat them. Eventually Misha moved behind me and started lubing up his cock as Ivan fed me two more shots. I was pretty drunk now as I felt a cock pushing against my hole. Ivan stuck his cock down my throat to gag me as Misha forced his head past my sphincter. 

I screamed as my hole was stretched open, which was muffled by Ivan's cock. I was FAR from being a virgin, but it had been a month since I was last fucked, and I hadn't been loosened up. Misha just held my hips and pushed until his balls were against my ass as they both kinda laughed. He didn't give me much time to loosen up, but thank God I was drunk. Soon he was pounding away in my hole. 

Ivan removed his cock from my mouth, then rammed my underwear in its place. He replaced Misha at my hole. I screamed some more into the gag as Ivan forced his larger dick into me. But he didn't care, he just stretched me wide as he bottomed out in me, the fly of his pants scraping against my flesh. In fact, neither of them cared about me, they were only interested in one thing, my hole. But that was fine with me. I loved being used. Eventually Misha shot off in my ass, and Ivan quickly followed suit. After they removed the gag and made me clean their cocks, Ivan stuffed his cock back in his pants and exited the compartment. Misha poured two more shots, and even though I didn't want them, he somehow persuaded me down them as he spoke Russian into my ear. I have no idea what he was saying, but it sure sounded dirty. 

After a short bit, Ivan returned with two more guys. I was really drunk at this point, but through my blurred vision I could see they were probably late 40's or so, really burly guys. They basically ignored me as they talked to each other and laughed sneeringly at me. I heard the word American a couple of times, and it didn't sound nice. Someone stuffed my underwear back in my mouth and I could see someone else removing my laces from my tennis shoes. Then, one pair of laces was tied around my head, securing the gag in my mouth, while the other one was used to bind my wrists behind my back. Then the real fucking began.

I honestly have no idea who was the next to mount me, but it didn't really matter. It was obvious I was nothing more than a hole for these guys, and wasted me loved it! They kept taking turns on my ass, fucking me for a while before pulling out and sticking another cock deep in me. This went on for probably two hours. I have no idea how many times each guy came in me, but from the best my drunken mind could tell, it was two each. All I knew was the alcohol was wearing off a bit and my ass ached like a mother fucker. I was sobbing a bit near the end which apparently amused my rapists.

When they had finally finished using me, they untied me and helped me to get dressed before kicking me out of their compartment. "Don't say a word to anyone, American faggot." Said one of the burly men as he shut the door. Not that I was even capable of thinking who would possibly help me at this point. I stumbled back to my own compartment, cum dripping down my leg, garnering looks from people I passed. I promptly passed out as soon as I laid on the seats. 

After a couple of hours I awoke and it was dark outside. My underwear were soaked from all the cum that had leaked out and my head throbbed, but not as much as my ass. It ached like it had never before. But that aching made my dick hard and I realized I hadn't cum myself yet. I thought about jerking off, but my aching ass was actually craving more cock. I knew the Russians were still on the train, so I decided to see if I could find them. Luckily I remembered which compartment they were in and I knocked on the door. It slid open and the burly guy was standing before me.

"What do you want American faggot?" He asked.

"More." Was the only thing I could say. He laughed as he opened the door wider and let me in. The four of them smiled lasciviously as I grabbed what looked like a new bottle of vodka and took a couple swigs. Then I removed my clothes. No since standing on ceremony at this point. They again remained clothed as they took their cocks out and stroked them. I laid back on the seats and spread my legs. Ivan was the first to step up, rubbing lotion on his cock. His was the biggest cock and I grimaced as he forced it back into my battered hole. I just grunted as he pushed it in balls deep and grabbed another big swig off the bottle.

From there, there was no gentleness, just fucking. After all, I was just a faggot to these guys. Just a hole to use. These men weren't gay, they were just using an available hole. Again, they didn't even remove their pants. They just unzipped enough to free their cocks. Also this time, there were no gags, no being tied. I had come back willingly after all. I just laid there with my legs in the air as Ivan pounded me before depositing another load in my hole.

In retrospect, I'm glad Ivan was the first one back in my hole. The others were hung pretty well, but not quite as big. So after he a stretched my sore hole open again, the next guy was much more pleasurable. He held my thighs as he pounded me for a while, eventually cumming. Eventually, as the last guy was fucking me, I grabbed my cock, and in a couple swift strokes, was shooting my load all over myself. This triggered the last guy to unload the final load into me.

After I stumbled again back to my compartment, I rummaged through my luggage until I found my toothbrush holder. I was still horny as fuck and wasted no time sticking it up my wet, loose hole. It wasn't a cock, but it was close enough. I jerked my hard dick as I pulled the toothbrush holder out. It was covered in cum and ass slime, which I licked off. After a couple minutes of this, I shot another big load and fell asleep. 

Soon after we pulled into the station, and I saw the Russians on the boarding plank, but they all acted like they didn't recognize me. That just made my cock stir in my pants again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...