Fisting

pozpowerbtm

Guest ff-whole
On 5/26/2011 at 5:18 PM, ff-whole said:

Oh yeah... I used to be able to fist myself. Hurting my wrist because of strange angle. Got fisted once by someone inexperienced - not so great... now I use big dildo's instead. Did some fisting to others as well, which felt great too... am bottom myself.

Since - a recap... I have been fisted after this time a couple of times in gay saunas where after a good fuck with the right amount of spit and cum already inside me the feeling was great... 
You need someone who knows how to form his hand and continue up your intestines... Some guys heard about fisting and try to enter their hand as a huge fist...
WRONG. ! ! ! First the receiver needs to be loose and in the right mindset... a small hand or a hand made very thin can start stretching and then enter... Don't immediately make that hand a fist again... keep it small and try to find you way further up and around the bend...

Then and only then it can be a super sexy and kinky experience for both of the fister and fistee...

I felt the kinky and powerful intrusion of a whole hand and maybe even more into my ass an extreme kinky and slutty experience... Together with lots of loads of cum inside my ass... I just LOVE it...

I'm also a bottom that loves a fist in the play.  The thing is I have found very few tops who fist with any sort of skill. 

The man who fisted my with expert knowledge for the first time had me so excited i was going nuts. But sadly he was the only one so far.

If your into fisting someone, listen to what he says, it will make the experience better for both of you

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, ff-whole said:

Since - a recap... I have been fisted after this time a couple of times in gay saunas where after a good fuck with the right amount of spit and cum already inside me the feeling was great... 
You need someone who knows how to form his hand and continue up your intestines... Some guys heard about fisting and try to enter their hand as a huge fist...
WRONG. ! ! ! First the receiver needs to be loose and in the right mindset... a small hand or a hand made very thin can start stretching and then enter... Don't immediately make that hand a fist again... keep it small and try to find you way further up and around the bend...

Then and only then it can be a super sexy and kinky experience for both of the fister and fistee...

I felt the kinky and powerful intrusion of a whole hand and maybe even more into my ass an extreme kinky and slutty experience... Together with lots of loads of cum inside my ass... I just LOVE it...

Yeah their fist needs to be in a duckbill position and the size of the hands make a BIG fucking difference. also I've noticed some are more prone to depth and others width

Started out as a fisting top since I love fucking big cunts. But recently took a fist from a close buddy of mine. So I guess I'm vers Top now LOL. Love having doing width and depth for fisting ( as a top) The farthest I've gotten in a guy was elbow deep. Me personally I can take it deep can only take it up to the wrist

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, find91 said:
52 minutes ago, find91 said:

Me personally I can take it deep can only take it up to the wrist

That's as far as i have taken too. So far, i haven't been able to take a hand beyond the first speed bump. i suspect that would change if i had a regular FB who was into opening a hole. i've had this long time fantasy where i am asleep in bed with a Top fb and wake up with His arm deep inside me.  i know it's totally unrealistic that anyone could get in my hole that way while i'm asleep lol... just wishful fantasizing. i love the whole idea of that kind of dynamic, such a complete Top/bottom relationship that such things could take place, that He'd know He was free, even desired to use my hole (His hole) as He needed and wanted, that both our needs and wants are alined. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

That's as far as i have taken too. So far, i haven't been able to take a hand beyond the first speed bump. i suspect that would change if i had a regular FB who was into opening a hole. i've had this long time fantasy where i am asleep in bed with a Top fb and wake up with His arm deep inside me.  i know it's totally unrealistic that anyone could get in my hole that way while i'm asleep lol... just wishful fantasizing. i love the whole idea of that kind of dynamic, such a complete Top/bottom relationship that such things could take place, that He'd know He was free, even desired to use my hole (His hole) as He needed and wanted, that both our needs and wants are alined. 

That is fucking hot. Small hands are good for depth play. Just saying hehe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, find91 said:

That is fucking hot. Small hands are good for depth play. Just saying hehe

For me too (i.e. "fucking hot"), the idea awakens something very primal in me.  As to "depth," damn, yes, go deep enough to reach, hold and caress my soul with His. 

• Like 1

Fisting is one of my favourite fetishes! I'm way too tight to be a fisting bottom, so I'm always the top. As a sidenote, I made a film with fist pig HungerFF last December, and it will be appearing on his Justforfans page next week. The 11th, I think. So yay!

I love getting all messy and rearranging a man's guts like that. It's fun.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2011 at 9:13 PM, HardaddyMA said:

As a Total TOP, with the right partner, the right environment, drugs, toys and patience; fisting can be one of the most profound and intimate sexual experiences 2 men can ever share.... there is NOTHING like finally getting your hand deep into a man after working and playing just for the sake of connecting, ALL THE FUN IS GETTING THERE, til u can feel a man's heartbeat on the muscles of ur forearm... a good fisting is worth the wait, all the work and are very few and far between....

Fisting is the ultimate connection between two consulting MEN the eye contact the excitement of moving deeer into a man is an amazening feeling and true TRUST 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SpermaFF

I like fisting. As TOP & as BOTTOM. For bottoming you need regular trainings with big toys - dildos & anal plugs.

My favorite fetish in fisting is huge anal prolapse out from the hole. I wish to have anal prolapse too.

Would be great to have regular top coach for my cunt.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:08 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Fisting is one of my favourite fetishes! I'm way too tight to be a fisting bottom, so I'm always the top. As a sidenote, I made a film with fist pig HungerFF last December, and it will be appearing on his Justforfans page next week. The 11th, I think. So yay!

I love getting all messy and rearranging a man's guts like that. It's fun.

Sweet. how is his hole. He can take that fist DEEP

11 minutes ago, find91 said:

Sweet. how is his hole. He can take that fist DEEP

How is his hole? Amazing. He can take a pounding and beg you for more. It has a good smooth feeling, but you feel like you've got a lot of room to move around in there. That's not to say that it's like a hot dog down a hallway - but more like... you know the guy's experienced and it's only a matter of time before his butt swallows a traffic cone.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

How is his hole? Amazing. He can take a pounding and beg you for more. It has a good smooth feeling, but you feel like you've got a lot of room to move around in there. That's not to say that it's like a hot dog down a hallway - but more like... you know the guy's experienced and it's only a matter of time before his butt swallows a traffic cone.

Sounds like a fucking dream. I've been elbow deep so I know that open feeling you're taking about from an experienced fist bottom. Damn your're one lucky man

• Like 2