2 cumdumps ass up together

Brianbttm

So Wednesday night a guy that travels with work to Raleigh as I do is vers, but likes to bttm while traveling. He messaged and said he wasn't having any luck and asked if I was.  Told him I'm getting ready to go to the Days Inn and go anon ass up face down taking all loads as a cumdump. He replied that he should go with me. We've never met just chatted on Grindr. I told him I've never cumdumped with another guy before, but let's do it. We met at the hotel after I got a room. He asked how this was going to work and I told him we'd take a pic of us in jockstraps ass up together on the bed, change profiles on Grindr, Sniffies, BBRT, post an ad on Twitter saying 2 cumdumps taking loads anon ass up face down and post the room number then wait ass up on the bed. He was intrigued. We propped the door open and within 15 minutes a guy entered the room. Mounted my friend and started fucking him. Then about 5 minutes another guy enters and starts fucking me. Then another guy comes in and watches as we're getting pounded.  Throughout the night we got fucked and I took 5 loads and he took 1 load. He somewhat got overwhelmed by the situation being his first cumdump experience like that and left early. But he came back later and we ended up sleeping together.  Woke up to him having a hard on and I starting stroking him. He then mounted me and fucked me until he cum. Hot night. After he left I took 1 more anon load.

Screenshot_20220626-120413_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15

Thats so fuckin hot🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love to have another bottom with me at parties.. Its so hot when my ass is up with another and we are next to each other while we both are getting fucked at the same time🔥🔥

• Like 5

That’s hot as fuck! Love bottoms teaming up!!! My favorite sex is sex parties with multiple tops bottoms and vers, so I love being able to go from one to the other ass or swap off with another top. Vers here so also love another top in the room and possibly get fucked while I’m fucking too!

• Piggy 1

One of the hottest scenes, so well done hot slut!!!

If I may, I'd like to relate a (true) story of when i experienced the same scene, but as a top.

A few years ago, on Grindr (or it might have been BBRT) I ran across a young gay couple who were visiting and staying in a local (very nice) hotel. One was there on business and the boyfriend tagged along. They were looking for bb tops to go and fuck/breed them side by side. I'd never had the opportunity to do it before, so I was instantly hard and wet at the thought. Messages went backwards and forwards for a while, until the point I wondered if they were just timewasters. To my pleasure, not long after that, I had a message saying they were both ready and gave me the room number. 

Within 10 minutes max I was at their door, which was on the latch ready for me to let myself in. It turned out to be a huge fucking suite that looked bigger than my own flat. I could see some shadows moving in the bedroom, while I stripped bollock naked and left my stuff in the living room area. Once i reached the bedroom I discovered two cute arses side by side, both in jock straps, both obviously gagging to be fucked. One guy was a few years younger than the other, but his arse had obviously seen a lot more cocks up it. He was also ginger, which made it even hotter. I went from one to the other, backwards and forwards for a good hour or two. In the end I bred the one who begged the most (the slightly older one), who seemed very happy with the load I shot inside him. I'd been hoping another guy might turn up to share the guys, but in a way it was extra hot having both to myself.     

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

So the other guy messages me over last weekend and we are both going to be back in Raleigh. I get there Monday and he gets in town Tues and both leaving Thursday.  He decides to book at the same hotel I'm booked.  We talked about our cumdump session that past Wednesday night, but no mention of what he has in mind the coming week and I don't press any ideas. Tuesday morning I make plans with a 30 yr old regular to meet up that afternoon around 5 for him to fuck me anon ass up face down with blindfold as usual. So I get to the hotel and a guy in the hotel messages wanting to drop a load, but running out of time before dinner plans. Ended up getting tag teamed and bred by my regular and the hotel guy anon ass up face down with blindfold on. My friend is staying literally in the room next to me and noticed the hotel guy enter and exit my room messaging saying I see you're already busy for the night. Then a third  guy comes and breeds me. Three loads in approx 25 minutes.  My friend then walks over to my room and we chat and decide to cumdump again that night in my room. Kind of a slow night, but I take 2  loads and he takes 1 load. Five total loads that night for me. That night we talk and he talks about how much better a setup the Days Inn was the week before.  I said we can go back over there tomorrow night if he wanted. We cuddled up in the bed and went to sleep together.

Next day we decide to go to the Days Inn and cumdump there again that night. Changed profiles to cumdumps hosting, posted hotel, room number, etc. Ready to go at 8pm door propped open and we are ass up face down. Kind of slow start, but around 9pm guys starting coming in. A couple times we are getting fucked at the same time. We make out while getting fucked at the same time. Hot! I took the first 3 loads of the night. Then there were 2 really big dicks that made him tap out...which I ended up taking and getting the loads. Then a couple more guys come in and switched between fucking the two of us and he ended up taking 2 loads from them. We cuddled up and fell asleep together again.

Next morning as we are leaving the Days Inn he says that he hasn't slept in his room at our original hotel the past 2 nights. 🙂 Then as we get back to the hotel and going up to our floor he says that he is (and pauses)...more comfortable with what we did the past two nights going ass up face down cumdumping. I told him I knew he kind of got overwhelmed last week when we cumdumped together ass up face down and he agreed. He bottoms and takes loads, but that was his first time cumdumping ass up face down and especially with another guy.

We are planning to get together again. Now if I can get him to wear a blindfold and cumdump together next time!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Sounds like you're making great progress and that Days Inn is the way to go 🙂

It would be hot to see photos of your respective holes after you've taken all of these loads. Then we can decide/guess which of you is the best used cumdump 😉 .

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 11:20 PM, Brianbttm said:

We are planning to get together again. Now if I can get him to wear a blindfold and cumdump together next time!

LMK the next time you're in Raleigh together - I'll come over and slide in & give one of you my full blown nut. 

• Like 1