Hungry muscle boy during Pride

BlkBear77

Me: 61, salt and pepper beard ,bears body, black, 45, dom

Him: 510, muscle boy, black, 20’s, sub

So earlier in this, cute muscle boy had woofed at me on Scruff. What was a ways away from me, and as we all do we just flirted with each other. Without any expectation of ever meeting. Well for pride that all changed as I was out at a function and in some of my leathers , and who should walk in. Once it was insane talking to folks I went ahead and text him to look to his left. And at which point we casually start talking to each other, and he also made it clear he wanted to suck my dick.

So over the course of the evening we would slip off into the back section of the bar where the function was, and I let them suck me. Which happens several times over the course of the evening, including the fact that he also wanted me to fuck him. They came a point where in the back area I managed to slip it in slightly even though the positioning wasn’t great. This just made him hungrier for me.

As the event water down, yes what I was doing for the rest of the evening and I told him I had been planning to go home but home was in the opposite direction from his hotel. And as such I just we went back to his hotel.

Where he  continue to enjoy sucking on my cock, as I periodically choked him with it. I was still in most of my leather as well.Till  he was ready for me to fuck him properly. We move through several positions, all the while him moaning and begging for more dick. At one point I grabbed his hair and pulled back it. Putting in his submissive place, used his hole.My sweat dripping on to his skin, Our dark skin, a glow. . We were back into the doggy style, as I finally was ready to unloaded into this muscle boy’s tight Hungry hole. I hadn’t cum in a few days. He moaned happy, as he felt my dick pulse with each load, deep inside.  He them let me know was going to do his kegels exercises to to keep it deep inside him for the rest of the night.

• Like 3