As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

NWUSHorny

As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sure this is going to ruffle a few feathers, but I find guys in chastity devices at sex clubs a major turn off. I have never fucked a guy wearing one, and seriously doubt I ever will. Unfortunately it seems to have become common place over the last 5 or 6 years for guys to wear them in sex clubs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm sure this is going to ruffle a few feathers, but I find guys in chastity devices at sex clubs a major turn off. I have never fucked a guy wearing one, and seriously doubt I ever will. Unfortunately it seems to have become common place over the last 5 or 6 years for guys to wear them in sex clubs.

I have no hang ups in sex at all as long as it's consensual and legal, and I'm confident enough to say no to the fetishes that don't float my boat. However I've never understood the chastity thing at all, and guys who lock up for months at a time and are proud of not being sexual. If they want to do it, no problem at all, but when I fuck I get pleasure in the light behind the eyes and the orgasm. Wouldn't be interested in someone who sets off from the outset not to want to join in a mutual orgasm.

Hasten to add, that guys who offer their arse in a sex club and don't shoot isn't the same thing IMHO, and have no problem with someone delaying their orgasm for an hour so they can be slutty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cannero said:

I have no hang ups in sex at all as long as it's consensual and legal, and I'm confident enough to say no to the fetishes that don't float my boat. However I've never understood the chastity thing at all, and guys who lock up for months at a time and are proud of not being sexual. If they want to do it, no problem at all, but when I fuck I get pleasure in the light behind the eyes and the orgasm. Wouldn't be interested in someone who sets off from the outset not to want to join in a mutual orgasm.

Hasten to add, that guys who offer their arse in a sex club and don't shoot isn't the same thing IMHO, and have no problem with someone delaying their orgasm for an hour so they can be slutty.

I think we are at a similar point. I don't need a bottom to cum if I fuck them, but if I'm fucking a guy I want it to be a fully functioning male. I'm fully versatile, and have had the cum fucked out of me which is a truly mind blowing experience, however it happens less than 1% of the time and that is a load that does not get shared with another man. If they are wearing a chastity device I feel like they don't want to be a fully functioning male, I have a similar problem with cross dressers. I'm bi, so if I want to fuck a man I want them to really be a man, if I want to fuck someone who is not presenting or acting as male I want her to be a real woman.

• Like 1

Its your decision to fuck who you want to fuck and no one else. 

The existence of this thread tells me that some people fundamentally don't understand orgasm control and denial. That's fine too.

I feel that way about lots of things, but I keep that in my own head to avoid yucking someone else's yum.

• Upvote 1

I'm unclear about the question:  Chastity device placed on the bottom's Cock?  Or a belt w/dildo, thus blocking access to his Hole ........ I've seen (even used occasionally) both - but only in "scenes" at home.  I can't think of ever seeing something like this in the fuckjoints ..... 

If a Dad places some "instrument of focus" on his boy, and then whores him out, great - but that would hardly imply chasteness - it would demand the opposite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@hntnholeMy question was about caged dicks. If they have a plug locked in their hole, it is pretty obvious I'm not going to fuck them.

There were getting to be a lot of guys at the fuck joints here with caged dicks before the pandemic, however I didn't see it again until the last month or so. I have never seen a "dad" trying to whore out a "son" with a caged cock, it is mostly just guys walking around the bath with their dick in a cage. Personally, if I do see a caged guy actively trying to get fucked, I'm not going to fuck them no matter how desperate I am, it just doesn't do it for me.

Yesterday, there was an obvious couple with a caged bottom who had his partner fuck him in front of an audience on the patio, which is okay if you just want to be an exhibitionist I guess. Both of them were hot, but I found the caged dick on the bottom to be a pretty big turn off for me.

I have also encountered guys with plugs in their ass, that claimed to be bottoms and wanted to play, but would not remove the plug to get fucked. It is also possible that there are guys with both caged cocks and plugged holes. Fetishes are very popular, actually fucking not so much.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Its your decision to fuck who you want to fuck and no one else. 

The existence of this thread tells me that some people fundamentally don't understand orgasm control and denial. That's fine too.

I feel that way about lots of things, but I keep that in my own head to avoid yucking someone else's yum.

Meanwhile, we have almost fuckless sex clubs, but maybe that is a lot of the guys intent. I will readily admit to being sexually incompatible with most of what goes on in sex clubs in the PNW.

As a fully-functioning male (whatever THAT means) with a pretty dick, I am almost always guaranteed that they will want my dick.  I'm not bragging.  It's not huge, but it's pretty and dark and uncut and a LOT of guys like that.  I'm beefier than average and most guys would assume I'm a top.  This means, almost without exception, that a guy will want to play with my dick.  Sometimes this is fun, but other times, I don't need (or want) that attention.  I've considered wearing a chastity cage for JUST that reason. Use my hole, that's why I'm there.  I don't want to tell you I'm a bottom. I want you to know and approach me as such.    I've met a lot of people who don't know what they want or are embarrassed to let it be known.  Life is too short to be concerned about that crap.  Seek out what makes you happy and get it.  if it's not your thing, move on.  I, for one, like it, because it lets me know where to focus my attention.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

it is mostly just guys walking around the bath with their dick in a cage.

Ok.  That clears that up.  I'm guessing that it's some sort of "fashion" statement in your neck of the woods. by bottoms that are unsure of how to "present".  In my experience, gear like chastity devices are mostly used to focus the bottom's attention - for instance, away from one thing in favor of another, and principally within the context of a Bd/Sm scene - which would never take place in a bath house or fuckjoint. The purposes of each are diametrically opposed.  

So, to answer the original question, no.  I would maybe give the guy wearing a chastity device a sidelong glance as I passed by, and that's about it.  I would consider it a statement of (perhaps unwittingly) confusion by the bottom and steer clear.

Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by hntnhole

3 hours ago, phukhole said:

As a fully-functioning male (whatever THAT means) with a pretty dick, I am almost always guaranteed that they will want my dick.  I'm not bragging.  It's not huge, but it's pretty and dark and uncut and a LOT of guys like that.  I'm beefier than average and most guys would assume I'm a top.  This means, almost without exception, that a guy will want to play with my dick.  Sometimes this is fun, but other times, I don't need (or want) that attention.  I've considered wearing a chastity cage for JUST that reason. Use my hole, that's why I'm there.  I don't want to tell you I'm a bottom. I want you to know and approach me as such.    I've met a lot of people who don't know what they want or are embarrassed to let it be known.  Life is too short to be concerned about that crap.  Seek out what makes you happy and get it.  if it's not your thing, move on.  I, for one, like it, because it lets me know where to focus my attention.

Wear a jockstrap,. It covers your dick but not your butt.... amazing solution

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wow - I’m a little surprised at the percentage of Tops in this poll who won’t fuck a bottom in a chastity device. I’m with @phukhole on this - if I don’t wear one at the bathhouse, my cock and its piercing becomes a magnet for attention I absolutely do not want. And what, indeed, does “fully functioning” mean in this context? Because even if I’m not wearing a cage when I’m being fucked, I’m not going to get hard, and I’m not going to ejaculate, and I’m sure as hell not going to fuck you back. The cage has zero to do with my functionality, and less than zero to do with the functionality of my ass. In fact, it enhances the functionality of my ass by enabling me to take my attention completely off my cock and turn it to servicing the Top’s.

I hate to think that I’m cutting off over 40% of my fuck potential by putting the cage on, but as a total bottom I swear it’s not worth the hassle swatting the grab-flies off my cock.

Mind you, the device I wear is a robust apparatus, more like a piece of cock armor than a chastity device, and still gives the impression that I’ve got a cock. I personally very much dislike devices constructed with only two inches of length designed to make it look like the wearer has a micropenis, and would never wear such.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, MikeDelRay said:

Wear a jockstrap,. It covers your dick but not your butt.... amazing solution

I do - very often - and for the same reason I'd wear a cock cage.   Why is one "better" than the other?  Shouldn't it be the same?

Tops and versatile guys frequently wear jockstraps too. Jockstraps, can be easily pushed aside and don't bother me. 

I still don't get why it is so important or it turns you on, to deny fuck partners access to your manhood.