As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

NWUSHorny

As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

• Yes
    • No

On 6/27/2022 at 9:39 PM, phukhole said:

As a fully-functioning male (whatever THAT means) with a pretty dick, I am almost always guaranteed that they will want my dick.  I'm not bragging.  It's not huge, but it's pretty and dark and uncut and a LOT of guys like that.  I'm beefier than average and most guys would assume I'm a top.  This means, almost without exception, that a guy will want to play with my dick.  Sometimes this is fun, but other times, I don't need (or want) that attention.  I've considered wearing a chastity cage for JUST that reason. Use my hole, that's why I'm there.  I don't want to tell you I'm a bottom. I want you to know and approach me as such.    I've met a lot of people who don't know what they want or are embarrassed to let it be known.  Life is too short to be concerned about that crap.  Seek out what makes you happy and get it.  if it's not your thing, move on.  I, for one, like it, because it lets me know where to focus my attention.

OMG lol this! I have a pretty nice cock as well and I hate it, when tops are trying to touch it or jerk me off and I gotta explain them what a bottom is.. I mean, I come to hookups with jockstraps and a plug up my hole, what do you think I'm here for.. ,

Edited by cumbaby

On 7/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, NWUSHorny said:

wearing such devices at a general purpose sex club is at least limiting the pool of guys that might fuck you. Maybe you didn't want to know that, but it will be true whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Yes. But it also works the other way. All the men who seem to be under the impression that any cock should be available to them should become aware of the fact that it simply isn’t so. Sometimes it takes a cage to send that message when all else fails. Not every cock enjoys being fondled. Maybe they don’t want to know that, but it will be true whether they want to acknowledge it or not.

I always go to bathouses with my dick in a chastitycage. I wear a Holytrainer 5. It makes very clear that I am a total bottom and that I am there to offer my hole and also my mouth to other guys. I do not know who does not want to make contact because they do'nt and I never had a guy come and said to me he was disgusted because of this. Every time I get fucked at least once. On evenings in bathouses where also heterosexual & bisexual couples come for sex it works even better. Some socalled heterosexual guys even like this more according  to what I experienced severeal times because they want to sodomise a guy but are sometimes scared by the dick/erection of the bottom they fuck. One time a guy wanted me to make love to his woman knowing I could not fuck her because of my chastity device. Although I am gay it was a very nice experience licking and fingering a woman. He fucked me as reward and did a good job! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 5:57 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I must say that I hadn't given a lot of thought to chastity devices until this thread. Now I think I wanna fuck a guy wearing one. Thanks! 😍🥰👍

If you're looking for volunteers... 👋

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, when I top I only want to ejaculate. I am into cute faces (what is cute for my might be not cute for others). So if he is not in shape, has a big dick, a small dick, a dick in chastity- I don‘t care. I am sure for others this might be a No Go. That‘s good, we are all different.

Amen

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like having guys grabbing my cock or trying to give me a blowjob when I'm at bathhouses.  And I tell all the other thirsty bottoms it's a no go, yet they usually try and ignore it. No still means no, so I lock that shit up.  Wouldn't be an issue if guys respected a bottom that is a bottom rather than take liberties.   Just my experience. 

• Upvote 1

I recently bought three cages but I haven’t been able to keep my dick locked. I guess this is called slippage? I can’t go any smaller or my balls wont fit through the ring and I don’t want to wear a whole belt. It seems fun to try but I’m giving up. My respect to the guys who make it work. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I recently bought three cages but I haven’t been able to keep my dick locked. I guess this is called slippage? I can’t go any smaller or my balls wont fit through the ring and I don’t want to wear a whole belt. It seems fun to try but I’m giving up. My respect to the guys who make it work. 

Serious question, because I honestly don't know. Is it about "making it work" (bottom in control) or is it about being forced into the situation (top in control)?