As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

NWUSHorny

As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

• Yes
    • No

@Ieatcumholes I left it intentionally ambiguous. A top wouldn’t be able to make any of these cages work on me. They could attempt to lock me up but it wouldn’t stop me from whipping my dick out and jacking off. I wanted to get locked so I’d get too desperate and do something stupid. 

2 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

@Ieatcumholes I left it intentionally ambiguous. A top wouldn’t be able to make any of these cages work on me. They could attempt to lock me up but it wouldn’t stop me from whipping my dick out and jacking off. I wanted to get locked so I’d get too desperate and do something stupid. 

OK, now I'm really confused. I thought the whole purpose of a cage (to which the bottom DID NOT have the key) was to stop them from being able to get hard and jerk off, thereby increasing their sexual desire to get fucked. (My understanding is that they do nothing tostop spontaneous orgasms.)

So, for example, if I put a cage on you, locked it, and took the key with me, you wouldn't be able to jerk off cause you couldn't get hard. Or am I understanding something wrong?

On 9/28/2022 at 7:09 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I have tenative plans for Sunday to fuck a caged bottom. If it happens, I will report back about the experience!

He woke up this morning with a cough and a slight fever. At home COVID test came back positive, so no playing today. 😒 And I have a 5-day load I was going to surprise him with too. Oh well. Guess it'll get added to my container in the freezer. We'll reschedule when he's better.

For me, when i wear a cage it’s not my choice it’s my Dom’s.  If i wore one to a sex club (which i have never done) and if it grossed Tops out, i think that would please my Dom; He’d be humiliating me by forcing me to appear like that.  Just another way of showing and submitting to His power over me. 

• Upvote 1

As usual, I agree with pretty much everything @ErosWired said. Particularly the bit about not considering my cock a sex organ. I have a much better time if everyone, including me, just ignores it during sex. I prefer to play with guys who feel the same way, although like you, if a top insists on involving it, I’ll let him do it because doing what a top wants is what I do.

Thankfully it doesn’t happen me much because I look like a bottom. I also wear a jock almost 100% of the time these days and most tops get it. Some don’t like it and they pass me by, which is fine. I’ve yet to wear a chastity to a venue: none of mine have fit me either tbh.

For me, the great thing about sex venues is that if you’re not into a guy, for whatever reason, there’s another one right there who’s more for you. If a guy wants to do things with bottom’s cock, there’s gonna be no shortage of that kind of bottom. He can ignore me and @ErosWired.

I get what @NWUSHorny is saying though, that if there’s too many bottoms in chastity (or whatever kink you’re not into), it could be annoying. Honestly I haven’t experienced that anywhere I’ve been though, so perhaps it’s a local phenomenon where you are?

Edited by subBottomKink

21 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

I get what @NWUSHorny is saying though, that if there’s too many bottoms in chastity (or whatever kink you’re not into), it could be annoying. Honestly I haven’t experienced that anywhere I’ve been though, so perhaps it’s a local phenomenon where you are?

I would generally agree that it is a local phenomenon, just like the other fetish/kink guys that come to the sex club to model their gear and do the no mating dance. My real problem is with how few guys that actually go to the sex club to fuck or get fucked, you can spend hours at sex club here not having sex or seeing or hearing anyone else have sex. It's really no different for example, than the guys that parade in their leather gear (I always enjoyed leather before moving here) or guys that bring a large collection of jockstraps and underware, make a circuit around the club then change into the next pair and do it again. It could even be considered less annoying than they guys that bring sex toys to play to play dildos, but won't touch a cock or let you touch theirs.

On 9/28/2022 at 9:55 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

OK, now I'm really confused. I thought the whole purpose of a cage (to which the bottom DID NOT have the key) was to stop them from being able to get hard and jerk off, thereby increasing their sexual desire to get fucked. (My understanding is that they do nothing tostop spontaneous orgasms.)

So, for example, if I put a cage on you, locked it, and took the key with me, you wouldn't be able to jerk off cause you couldn't get hard. Or am I understanding something wrong?

You are not misunderstanding the intended function. But the reality is that if a guy is determined, a cage can probably be defeated without enormous difficulty - the flesh of a flaccid cock is extremely malleable, and constraining the testicles is a difficult balancing act because you have to find a point just tight enough that they can’t be got out, but not so tight as to restrict circulation. Well, that’s a pretty tall order since the scrotal wall gets thicker or thinner depending on temperature and state of relaxation. In fact, I have a very difficult time with it; as soon as I finally get my cage on and everything ready to go all nice and snug, suddenly ~pop~ my left nut decides it wants to go back inside. (It’s kind of like a cat that way.)

You don’t even really want a device that you couldn’t get out of at need, especially since the organs being constrained are involved with other vital functions.

Much of the time, a keyholder system works not because the cage is escape-proof, but because the submissive wearing it has an incentive to comply. He keeps it on because he’s obeying an instruction, not because he has no choice. It’s part of the Power Exchange dynamic. By training the submissive to obey the restrictive order and wear the device, the Dom is actually training the submissive to give himself the instruction, and ultimately accept the condition as his normal. Once he accomplishes that, the submissive will begin to naturally seek alternative sources for sexual gratification, because he has to get the need met in some way.

This is why a bottom who is not a submissive is likely not going to really get the benefit of a chastity device, or even really get the point of it.

It’s worth adding, by the way, that the goal of the Dom is orgasm control, but that doesn’t always mean orgasm denial. Some Doms do use the cage to prevent any orgasm by penile stimulation at all, but others use it to limit access so that stimulation is permitted only when the Dom specifically either allows it, or orders it, as an exercise of his power and control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t imagine coming across  an ass I find sexy and is obviously available for fucking and then turning it down because the bottoms cock is caged. If that ass is hairy and/or pre-loaded I am going to eat it first and then fuck it. Plus I am going to feel up your caged meat cuz I’ve never encountered that before. 

• Upvote 1