As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

NWUSHorny

As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. As a top or verse guy will you fuck a bottom in a chastity device at a sex club?

• Yes
    • No

Bottoms locked in chastity are great, some of my best fucks have been with guys who were locked (and had been for months in some cases).

I meant cum from their cock, so point taken. Most of the bottoms I've given anal orgasms to care nothing for their cocks, so I kind of associate the two things together. As long as the bottom can continue to get fucked after he's cum, I'm all for him cumming as many times as he wants to!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2022 at 1:27 AM, ErosWired said:

I hate to think that I’m cutting off over 40% of my fuck potential by putting the cage on, but as a total bottom I swear it’s not worth the hassle swatting the grab-flies off my cock.

I'm assuming that this gear is worn only when you're at a fuckjoint, private fuckparty, etc.  

So. This cage you wear is intended to warn others that your Cock is "hands-off", correct?  Wouldn't a mere "no thanks", when some guy grabs your Cock, be enough?  I get that it's fun to wear gear - particularly impressive items.  It's your experience that even while wearing some clearly visible "hands-off" device, you still get guys grabbing at your Cock?  

My answer to the question was related to the limits the bottom has visibly stated, by wearing the chastity gear in the first place.  I understand that some guys simply don't understand that a bottom isn't there to be handled any way a Top pleases.  That's disrespectful at the very least, and deserves to be called out.  In the context of a "scene", any guy touching something he shouldn't would definitely get called out by the man conducting the scene - maybe even kicked out.   

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

So. This cage you wear is intended to warn others that your Cock is "hands-off", correct?  Wouldn't a mere "no thanks", when some guy grabs your Cock, be enough?  I get that it's fun to wear gear - particularly impressive items.  It's your experience that even while wearing some clearly visible "hands-off" device, you still get guys grabbing at your Cock?  

If these guys took “no thanks” for an answer, it might be. They don’t. Plus, it’s the frequency of it. If you’re trying to enjoy a day in the park and keep getting buzzed by horseflies, it interferes with your ability to enjoy the day. What do you do? You apply insect repellent. In this case, that’s what a cock cage exactly is.

And yes, even when I have the device on, they do sometimes fumble around with it. But I tolerate it because in my case I think it’s usually because the device really is a very nice-looking piece of steelwork and the men who handle it are probably more curious about the device than trying to get at my armored cock. They usually just give it a feel and then move on.

Here’s what it looks like:

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

My answer to the question was related to the limits the bottom has visibly stated, by wearing the chastity gear in the first place.  I understand that some guys simply don't understand that a bottom isn't there to be handled any way a Top pleases.  That's disrespectful at the very least, and deserves to be called out.  In the context of a "scene", any guy touching something he shouldn't would definitely get called out by the man conducting the scene - maybe even kicked out.   

It's not just in these very sex and play focused spaces.

There's a gay bear bar I go to where I live where there's a particular guy who is always sneaking up behind me and grabbing my dick. It happens whenever I wear shorts as they apparently make it show more. I don't know this guy. I don't like this guy. I've told this guy to stop touching me. I've told this guy to never touch me again.

He still keeps grabbing my dick.

The last time he did it, I told him I'd punch him in the face if he ever did it again. I'm sure that won't work either, as well as putting me in the wrong for assault (like what he's doing isn't assault). So I'm working with an advocate to apply for a sexual assault protection order in the courts. I don't want to keep him out of this bar, I just want him to stay away from me and not touch me.

My point is that many men feel entitled to touch and have access to any part of you, even in casual social contexts. Is it any wonder that weary, hole focused bottoms are locking their dicks to minimize that behavior?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, blackrobe said:

as well as putting me in the wrong for assault

How does defending yourself from a sexual assault put you in the wrong? I suspect that one good pop in the snout would put paid to that guy’s groping of you for good.

My experience in dealing with such people has been that protesting in a VERY LOUD, VERY PUBLIC way that draws every eye in the room onto the guy and what he’s doing quickly shuts them down. Like, I SAID, DO NOT TOUCH ME AGAIN - WHAT PART OF NO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? You’ll be able to hear a pin drop.

I would also suggest taking it up with the management of the establishment. You’re probably not the only one he’s assaulting, and they likely aren’t interested in having a troublemaker on the premises. Does this bar have a bouncer?

• Upvote 2

On 6/27/2022 at 7:03 PM, MikeDelRay said:

Wear a jockstrap,. It covers your dick but not your butt.... amazing solution

I agree.  This is a rather common solution to a simple issue.  Merely covering a bottom's Cock is clear, and as much a statement as is needed.  I suppose it wouldn't actually prevent some guy from trying to get to the bottom's Cock, like a chastity device would, but - jeez - how much does it take to signal one's interest/dis-interest?  A bottom in a jock tells the whole story, and at one glance.  

13 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I suppose it wouldn't actually prevent some guy from trying to get to the bottom's Cock,

It wouldn’t, and it doesn’t. Your take on this suggests that you still maintain a reasonably charitable view of men that assumes that, when given any opportunity, they will behave in a commonsense manner as gentlemen.

They emphatically do not.

A fair number of them are arrogant, selfish, self-absorbed assholes with an acute sense of entitlement who don’t think twice about violating another man’s intimate body areas without asking and respond to ‘no’ with ‘challenge accepted’.

If I wear a jockstrap to prevent groping I might as well be wearing nothing at all, because every. single. time. I end up with hands slipped inside the pouch. Because of the kind of service bottom I am, I submit to it, but for that reason I also almost never wear a jock and put myself in the inevitable position.

This is not a “simple issue” for those of us getting unwillingly manhandled, and the “common solution” here is in no way one-size-fits-all.

• Like 1

Well, thanks for the response.  I suppose I've been called an optimist exponentially more times than a pessimist.  

Not that it means much, but - on behalf of all those fellow-Tops who can't see past the parameters of their own Lusts, I can only apologize.  After all, where would guys like me be without guys like you .... up a creek, not a Hole - that's where.  

It depends on what I want out of the sex.  If all I'm after is to top and drop my load, I'm fine with this...but these instances are rather rare.  If I'm feeling more on the vers mood where I want a bit of both, then I'll prob steer clear.

• Upvote 1

For me it boils down to this:

I don't have to understand OR like what someone else does with their body! But I do have to accept it, just like I would want them to accept the things I do (or don't do) with my body! NONE OF US can live anybody's life but our own. There are a lot of things that people do (to themselves) that I don't like or understand. And I am working on/within myself to be OK with and accept that! "Different strokes for different folks!" as the old saying goes. And, as Rodney King said back in the day, "Can't we all just get along?"

No one has to like that a particular bottom is caged and therefore his cock isn't available to you. His cock being caged ISN'T about you! It's about HIM! Just cause you want to do whatever with his cock doesn't mean that he wants that done with his cock! That's what the jockstrap, ass-less underwear, or cage is all about! It's a DO NOT GO THERE message that some people are missing or choose not to see!

The 70's was considered the "ME" generation. But I swear that people (in general) in 2022 are SO self-involved that they feel like EVERYTHING is about them when it's really not! I am so anti-religion it's not even funny, but "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is pretty appropriate for this thread....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Actually my point of starting this thread was to encourage more sex in the sex clubs. There are fetishes and kinks that are turning other guys off and based on the survey answers, nearly a quarter of guys are avoiding the men that are taking this particular fetish with them to the sex clubs. The percentage isn't as big as I thought it would be, but it isn't miniscule either.

There are already a lot of sex clubs, parties and bathhouses that prohibit cross dressing in the public areas, and no doubt other kinks and fetishes in certain locations that are at least discouraged if not prohibited, because they do create barriers to the intended purpose of the club/party/bathhouse. Maybe, this isn't one that seriously curtails fucking at events and venues, but the survey answers do indicate at the very least that wearing such devices at a general purpose sex club is at least limiting the pool of guys that might fuck you. Maybe you didn't want to know that, but it will be true whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I live in a city that is very much into kinks and fetishes, like this caged cocks apparently. I can't say for sure that multitude of kinks and fetishes being practiced are the cause, but there is a lot less actual fucking per capita than anywhere else I have ever lived or worked for long periods. This has been true for the entire 15 years that I have lived here, and up until 2.5 years ago I was traveling extensively for work and did not have trouble finding sex in most other places. I'm versatile, if there is mutual attraction I will make sex happen, unless you place too many restrictions on how I have to go about it.

Rant over.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

While there are always exceptions, I would probably pass unless they were particularly attractive, or maybe if they were strapped onto a bench or a swing.

Fucking, for me, is about getting myself and my partner off. If they can get off through the cage, that might change things too. But I want to give and get a load, usually.

Edited by haltron1991
  • Upvote 1