Brutal deep throat

The guy who taught me to deep throat would have me lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed. It started as a learning experience, as it progressed it got more and more brutal and I fucking loved it. I know he trained me for his own ends, he wanted a ready throat to fuck and since we were friends he knew I was going to be available as needed (and always was until he moved).

The experience served me well, and to this day when I am sucking cock and the guy grabs hold of my head I can't help but get frenzied because I know what is coming (and cumming!)

• Like 4

On 6/28/2022 at 8:35 PM, Toxload said:

I love it when I have no control and the top uses my mouth and throat as rough as he can as if it were a flesh light 

as something that doesn’t need to breathe as something that they’re just for his pleasure with total disregard for the discomfort of the bottoms mouth and throat

Hot!

On 6/30/2022 at 6:00 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

awesome! the best throat fuckers are the ones who don’t give a fuck about a cocksuckers discomfort or whether or not we can breathe. they just use our throats to get themselves off. And I love the term “orally milk a man” as that is how I have always approached sucking cock. I dont suck cock for the pleasure I get from having a cock in my mouth. I suck cocks to milk the cum out of mens balls.cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

Too right buddy. I orally service men for their sexual pleasure, not mine. I get off hearing a real man grunt and moan while the thrusts his thick cock as deep as he can down my throat and slamming his sweaty balls into my face while waiting for him to say "I'm gunna pump my seed down yer throat - fukkkin swallow it cocksucker. Then Choke as his load fills my throat. Job done

• Like 3

I have plastic teeth guards (technically for teeth straightening) but they totally smooth out the teeth so a top can fuck my throat as hard as he likes without risk to his cock. Its just the fact I can't swallow properly or talk for a while after

• Like 2

Yes my regular top Daddy he has 8 1/2 in 68 years old 30 years my senior every time I go down on him he forces me to go all the way and makes me hold it keeping my throat for a few minutes to the point where I cannot breathe and I am tearing up my eyes get watery

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, hexfet said:

Goddamn I love throat fucking so much.  Better if they like it (or hate it but are willing) but I can’t think of a time I haven’t gotten a few good deep forced thrusts in.

mmmm hell yeah!! Please throat fuck me!

• Like 1

I live for slowly gagging them on it but they can never do it. I'm always too polite and they won't just submit to what they need - basically several minutes of throat slow gagging to loosen the muscle, water the eyes and submit. They always tighten up their throat and try to wank it off which does nothing for me. I literally just want it to be a sloppy vagina spurting out saliva to keep it lubed as he suffers with wide eyes. And if they have a tongue piercing tell them to remove it, it never feels good and can injure your penis.

• Like 1

As a top, I love to destroy throats and as a bottom I love to be used. I doesn’t matter if my saliva is streaming out. At least the cock will be slippery for breeding. Sometimes I am brutally throat fucked, and when the top Holds my nose, and makes me choking, then I am gagging and almost vomiting and both of us enjoy it. 

• Like 2

I can take any cock , but wasn’t till i let go & had a dom top take too a abs& got me  mouth on a gh. He said do i want have a thoat  broken in for all cock& i said yes. He put aput my mouth up to the glory hole, but put thiss soft ring betweem my lipse& hole( think was a teething ring for babbies) anyway he held my face to wall and ducktape my head too it. Then he face fuck me, and went getting guys-i was a mess

• Like 2

I have taken any cock all the way and been fucked anyway they liked. Sure took some practice, but I love being choked, saliva, eyes watering, verbal abuse. I live cock. I love cum.

12 inch is biggest and about  10 guys  watched  as I did it at a cruisey rest stop one evening as many were sucking his cock. My turn came and he let me finish him..he thanked me after he was done and told me no one ever throated his cock.

I will never forget that night.

On 6/28/2022 at 10:10 AM, groupbttm said:

Does anyone else enjoy having cock rammed down their throat?

I find it hard to find tops who enjoy this. 

I've had a few who were quite brutal with it and drove it deep so I couldn't breathe and I seemed to love it 

I’m a top when it comes to fucking - but I love sucking cock and being skull fucked is how I like my mouth used . 

• Like 1