Brutal deep throat

By far the most brutal session I ever had was with this german top - was smooth, muscled, about a 8.5 thick cock. Met him on recon - before I came over he told warned me our session would not be fun for me. Being a total pig I still couldn't resist. Arrived at his place and was immediately told to strip. He then cuffed my hands behind my back and put a spider gag in my mouth to prevent me from closing my mouth. He then led me to his couch where he had set up a big rubber sheet and put a bucket next to it. By that point it was way too late to back out...he then sat back on the couch, had me get on his knees, and started to slide his dick in and out of my mouth...and for the next hour and a half basically pummeled my throat.  I didn't just gag and tear up uncontrollably, I puked at least a couple times (he'd hold my head over the bucket while I did). FInally at the end he pissed down my throat. I can't say there was anything physically enjoyable about it, but serving a true alpha like that was all I needed...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I always loved a guy laying me back on the bed, head over the edge, looking up. Standing over me, pounding his entire length to the hilt down my throat. Gagging on cock felt right, especially knowing my throat was clenching around his cock, trying to milk him dry. Plus the dominance of him getting off doing that turned me on.  Can’t get enough! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 1:11 AM, bubblebottom991 said:

By far the most brutal session I ever had was with this german top - was smooth, muscled, about a 8.5 thick cock. Met him on recon - before I came over he told warned me our session would not be fun for me. Being a total pig I still couldn't resist. Arrived at his place and was immediately told to strip. He then cuffed my hands behind my back and put a spider gag in my mouth to prevent me from closing my mouth. He then led me to his couch where he had set up a big rubber sheet and put a bucket next to it. By that point it was way too late to back out...he then sat back on the couch, had me get on his knees, and started to slide his dick in and out of my mouth...and for the next hour and a half basically pummeled my throat.  I didn't just gag and tear up uncontrollably, I puked at least a couple times (he'd hold my head over the bucket while I did). FInally at the end he pissed down my throat. I can't say there was anything physically enjoyable about it, but serving a true alpha like that was all I needed...

Fuck yeah, that is the true purpose of being piGmeaT.

• Like 1

I love it cause I love it when the stranger using me thinks I’m such trash that they get off on trying to hurt me while they ram their cock down my throat or up my ass. plus it sends a message to any guys watching that they can use me as roughly as they want to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

This pig had the honor of sucking a long thick black cock at the glory hole on his last trip. The alpha didn't say anything, but this pig knew what it's duty was and planted it's nose in his pubes and bounced it's chin off his nutsack over and over as it happily serviced his need. It thinks he was surprised based on the gasp this slut heard followed by moaning as his cock entered it's throat with an abrupt pop. His cock was around 9 inches and was about 3-4 inches into this faggot's throat.

The head of his cock felt so good as it slid past it's tonsils over and over. His long, thick cock had it gagging loud enough to alert all the men in the bookstore that a faggot was getting throat fucked and only made it hornier and more determined to throat itself on this magnificent specimen. At this point the donor took over and began FUCKING the pig as it held it's mouth to the hole.

After about 10 minutes of this hung stranger using it's throat hard, and without a word of warning, he grunted and began pumping his gift into this bitch's throat. It stayed down for a few pulses taking his semen directly into it's throat and then pulled back so it could taste his sweet cream. He still had plenty to give and he was delicious. When his flow stopped he pulled out and left in silence...😊

• Like 1

I don't like to be face pounded so much but I LOVE someone who controls the action and deliberately uses my mouth and throat how he wants without regard to my comfort.   Slow deep strokes.  Pushing all the way down my throat.  Holding it there as long as he likes.  

I have a regular daddy type that likes it sloppy and likes to trigger my gag reflex with is hard to do.   I dont like actual vomiting but whenever i meet him, i make sure to have a pretty empty stomach besides drinking a lot of water.    He likes it when i suck off someone else before I go over.   Then when I get there he handcuffs me and works his cock in my throat until he finds a spot that triggers me to gag.  He then keeps working that spot wanting to see if I've swallowed any cum before going to see him. 

I find most guys tend to be pretty mild and you have to coach them to take more control.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 7:59 PM, hexfet said:

Goddamn I love throat fucking so much.  Better if they like it (or hate it but are willing) but I can’t think of a time I haven’t gotten a few good deep forced thrusts in.

Yes, I would love to have you fuck my throat!! I also love having a top breed my hot pussy while I have another top's cock deep inside my throat. When can we get together to play?? Let me know.

I love getting my face and throat fucked and filled. It might go back to my first sexual encounter in high school when my friend pinned me down and stuck his dick in my mouth. I've had a long string of regulars who like to fuck face, and a handful of regulars who actually like to fuck my throat, going all the way in deep, holding it there till I choke on it and forcing me to hold my breath. Most of those alternate between letting me taste their cum when they finally do blow their load and doing the direct injection method where it ends up down my throat and I never get to taste it. One of my regulars now is an ex-coworker of mine (I've written about him here) who can't get enough of "choking me with his dick" as he calls it. My brother also loves to do this to me as well.

A lot of people have mentioned tearing up, choking, gagging, runny noses, gasping for breath, spit running out of their mouth and down the side of their face, etc.. I've had all of it. Usually when we're done my face is a mess of all of that and cum. I have had a few occasions where I've vomited from getting throat fucked aggressively, but luckily those have been few and far in between.

I meet with a top every now and then who is like kind of brutal in his own way. He fucks my face way more than my ass. When pushing his dick inside he kind of senses if I am/my throat is kind of reluctant or if I'm starting to gag. Then his tells me "Open! open up!" waits a second and just push deep again. That can go on for quite some time. He either holds my head with both hands or, if he pushed in deep, sometimes put his legs around my head to hold me in position. (he sits on the bed, leaning aginst the backrest then)
It's tough but also good because the little breaks gives time to kind of adjust my throat, but not too long before I have to swallow his dick again. I guess he likes to see me with tears but still trying going at getting him feeding me his cock.

The fuck afterwards is usually relatively short where he just dumps his load. I guess it's a bit like an unspoken reward for me. 
It's a perfect match so far.

6 hours ago, tupolino said:

The fuck afterwards is usually relatively short where he just dumps his load. I guess it's a bit like an unspoken reward for me. 
It's a perfect match so far.

Quite an ordeal for you!! You seem okay having to go through this. If he was a little more gentle, I think you would appreciate him more.

I am totally addicted to hooking up with guys looking for big cock to deep throat. I am german american, hung 8", very thick, huge head. Over the years I have had a number of regulars who liked me to aggressively fuck their face, hold their head and pump my cock as long and as hard as I can until I shoot my load.  I have been serviced by cocksuckers since I was in junior high school (when we first took communal showers after phys ed and at age 13-13 flacid my cock was much larger than others were). An older gay guy in high school gave me my first blow job and I was hooked. He sucked me off after school almost every day until he went to college.  I have been lucky to have had pros like a guy whose handle was HeadforHung and he loved it and we hooked up every chance we could for the years we lived in the same city.  

BD Pump 03-i.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/30/2022 at 7:33 PM, Aidsbait said:

I love it cause I love it when the stranger using me thinks I’m such trash that they get off on trying to hurt me while they ram their cock down my throat or up my ass. plus it sends a message to any guys watching that they can use me as roughly as they want to.

yeah it's like He's telling me "ur literally just a cock socket"

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1