boilerplate for my next hookup.

bbfarm

I just composed this in response to a hookup negotiation I received today.  I live 30 miles outside Washington DC. I am cursed with ‘bi-married" straight dudes who want to be topped.  Ten of the last twelve dudes I’ve hooked up with  out here in the exburbs of our nation’s capitol have been ‘bi-married’ closeted straight red-voting dudes. So many of them! 

I wrote in my email to him:

“If youre a red voter then it’s all moot.  Given the state of this country today, well I have lived all my adult life open, honestly, and out. It hasn’t always been easy.  If you support those who want to recriminalize homosexual relationships, then fuck you. Not literally, but figuratively.  Not to end on a bad note but I am sick of guys who lie to themselves, their wives, and then vote against truth and honesty.  That guy wants respect? discretion?!?!   Not from me. The GOP has declared war, and war it is.  If you vote red, be very afraid of me.”

Is this too extreme to send?  

I have fucked red-voting dudes in their marital bedrooms.

I have fucked red-voting dudes who wanted me to get them fucked up and use their hole mercilessly.  (how long until you can drive home?)

I have fucked MANY red-voting dudes who let me inject my seed deep inside their asses, bare, deep, hard!   Married to women!  Liars!!!

How lucky I am honest. Out since 1986.   And them such liars.   

This is war.  Even their picks for the Supreme Court lie.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You could make your point without as much hostility, I think. Instead of saying “if you vote red then fuck you” you might say something like “if you vote red then you vote not to get fucked by me.” I would also omit the “be very afraid of me” because it comes across as an empty threat. Instead maybe say something like “be prepared to accept the consequences of your own choices.” Both negative approaches are simply an invitation to belligerence on the part of the other guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I just composed this in response to a hookup negotiation I received today.  I live 30 miles outside Washington DC. I am cursed with ‘bi-married" straight dudes who want to be topped.  Ten of the last twelve dudes I’ve hooked up with  out here in the exburbs of our nation’s capitol have been ‘bi-married’ closeted straight red-voting dudes. So many of them! 

Thanks for the laugh @bbfarm 

They are everywhere. They are frustrating. And they deserve to be told off...

Having said that, I agree with @ErosWired that there is a less hostile way to shut them down.

• Like 1