MAL 2023 - January 13-16, 2023

<excerpt from website>

The Centaur MC would like to thank you for your patience as we have made some important changes to our room reservation process for MAL 2023. Beginning this year, to reserve a guest room at the host hotel, The Hyatt Regency (on Capitol Hill), attendees will be required to purchase at least one full weekend package (a $250.00 value) through Wannago (formerly Box Office Tickets). Reservations will open on July 11, 2022, at 9:00pm EST online at Wannago The full weekend MAL package includes: Leather Cocktails on Saturday night, three-day access to the Exhibit area (Friday-Sunday)Sunday Buffet ...  [think before following links] https://www.leatherweekend.com/

</excerpt>

So, if you want a room at the host hotel, you have to buy a package first and THEN book a room.  It sounds like the reservations group at the hotel will contact you to book a room and you may not be able to book it online like normal.  Just throwing that out there for folks like me, who have been waiting for them to open up the reservations. I missed last year, but will be back next year!  

• 4 weeks later...

Got my room. Was a 4-step process. 1. Buy weekend pass for event and check box the I want a room box. 2. Complete the sign up on wannago (their ticket seller).  3.  Wait for the confirmation email from Hyatt.  4. Contact Hyatt and give them your credit card info.   Lots of hoops, but I’ve got a room at the host hotel!  Can’t wait to be a whore there again! 

Did my package over the weekend.   Just got the email for hotel confirmation and put the deposit down for the room.  Guess I am set.  Haven't been here for a couple of years due to everything going on in the world.  Looking forward to being a cum dump whore once again.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:07 AM, djovaminyi said:

How is the scene in the hotel? I’ve never been but I’ve heard you can just leave the door open and let anyone breed you.

Is that the case, or is the hotel staff monitoring things?

IMO, the staff tries to accommodate  and gives ample leeway.  Case in point; I was using a staircase walking down from the 11th floor and came across a hot leather top fucking some guy right in the stairwell. I was watching appreciatively when a security guard came up from the flight below. I thought to myself, ‘oh shit, this is over.’ The guard said, “guys, just be gone when I return in 15 (minutes),” and continued ascending the stairs. I thought, ‘man, what a cool move !’

Yes, you can leave your door open and guys will shop. Some guys advertise on BBRT etcetera. I’ve even seen calling cards with the room # printed and their description and what they’re looking for on them.  Cynically I’ll add that if you are good looking, hot, hung i.e., in demand you won’t need any of that shit.  Some guys leave their doors open for more guys to join in on group action, others because they’re just that desperate and hoping for someone to come in and give their hole attention.  From what I’ve noticed most of the guys who do the calling cards or spend hours blindfolded on all fours in their rooms tend to be the overweight unattractive guys who are unlikely to hook up elsewhere but hey, there’s someone for everyone out there.

If you haven’t stayed at the host hotel before and want attention, get an odd numbered room between floors 4 through 11 with room numbers that end in 47 to 65, like 847 to 865. I’ll tell you why: the hotel is centered around the lobby which has a glass ceiling at level 2 or 3. The 10th and 11th floors have 2 areas referred to as the catwalks which look out onto levels 4 to 11 and the rooms ending in 47 to 65. Many guys leave their curtains open for voyeurs and to advertise. Some use colored bulbs, red for FF, blue for fucking etc. It’s not unusual to see a hundred guys on the catwalks checking out what’s going on (on) the other side of the hotel in the rooms (that are) numbered as mentioned. Sometimes you can watch some really hot fucking scenes. 
Fort Troff rents out slings and you will some set up in the guest rooms etc….It’s 3 nights of fun. Surprisingly I’ve had some of the best fun on those last nights, Sundays.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, djovaminyi said:

Sounds great! Just checked though and the hotel seems to be totally sold out

Call the hotel directly every couple of days. They get cancellations. I’ve lucked out on that several times in the past.

On 8/3/2022 at 6:07 AM, djovaminyi said:

How is the scene in the hotel? I’ve never been but I’ve heard you can just leave the door open and let anyone breed you.

Is that the case, or is the hotel staff monitoring things?

Yes, you can leave your door propped open (or just tape the latch so it's open, but the door is closed. Many guys post ads on BBRT or the apps.  There are MANY men that will do this (not just the "overweight unattractive guys" - WTF?!?!) and they do it for many reasons - the main one being they want a high load count.  Just be you and you'll have fun. 

1 minute ago, JamesL100 said:

Do they cruise in some leather or jock & boots?

The PRIMARY attire is leather, but i've see it all over the years.  Everything from full leather, to jeans and a harness to pup hoods and gear, to leather/rubber motorcycle leathers to jockstraps to gym gear.  It's an anything goes within the hotel - they have clothes checks for people not staying.  It's gotten harder to get up to the rooms in recent years. They've even started using wristbands to get on the elevators, but you can usually go up with someone.  I can't wait to be back. My last one was Jan 2020, just before all of the COVID lockdowns.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:16 PM, unballzdeep said:

Went in 2019 and got syphilis .  Price you pay for fun. 10 straight days of penicillin shots, big needles.

You can pick that up just about anywhere these days but especially at a big sex gathering!  I have only heard of 1 big shot of penicillin as the treatment.  Speaking of fun at MAL, keeping the door open can be because you just want to be as piggy as you possibly can and nothing says I am a pig than having your door and your hole open for any and all than an open door at the Hyatt preferably on 10 or 11! See ya' in January!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/10/2022 at 12:53 PM, phukhole said:

Yes, you can leave your door propped open (or just tape the latch so it's open, but the door is closed. Many guys post ads on BBRT or the apps.  There are MANY men that will do this (not just the "overweight unattractive guys" - WTF?!?!) and they do it for many reasons - the main one being they want a high load count.  Just be you and you'll have fun. 

Re-read the post. I did not say it was the overweight unattractive guys who post ads on BBRT or the apps.

What I posted was :

From what I’ve noticed most of the guys who do the calling cards or spend hours blindfolded on all fours in their rooms tend to be the overweight unattractive guys who are unlikely to hook up elsewhere but hey, there’s someone for everyone out there.

On 8/17/2022 at 8:49 AM, Pig4Fucking said:

Re-read the post. I did not say it was the overweight unattractive guys who post ads on BBRT or the apps.

What I posted was :

From what I’ve noticed most of the guys who do the calling cards or spend hours blindfolded on all fours in their rooms tend to be the overweight unattractive guys who are unlikely to hook up elsewhere but hey, there’s someone for everyone out there.

Oh, I stand corrected, You weren't judging THOSE guys, just the OTHER guys.  Got it.  I don't see any redeeming value in that statement. but that's just me.  I'd rather let people decide for themselves what (or who) is hot. I'm not gonna yuck anyone's yum, even if it's backhanded.