MAL 2023 - January 13-16, 2023

4 hours ago, phukhole said:

Oh, I stand corrected, You weren't judging THOSE guys, just the OTHER guys.  Got it.  I don't see any redeeming value in that statement. but that's just me.  I'd rather let people decide for themselves what (or who) is hot. I'm not gonna yuck anyone's yum, even if it's backhanded.

And again, that why I ended the paragraph with:

From   what I’ve noticed most of the guys who do the calling cards or spend hours blindfolded on all fours in their rooms tend to be the overweight unattractive guys who are unlikely to hook up elsewhere but hey, there’s someone for everyone out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Pig4Fucking said:

IMO, the staff tries to accommodate  and gives ample leeway.  Case in point; I was using a staircase walking down from the 11th floor and came across a hot leather top fucking some guy right in the stairwell. I was watching appreciatively when a security guard came up from the flight below. I thought to myself, ‘oh shit, this is over.’ The guard said, “guys, just be gone when I return in 15 (minutes),” and continued ascending the stairs. I thought, ‘man, what a cool move !’

Yes, you can leave your door open and guys will shop. Some guys advertise on BBRT etcetera. I’ve even seen calling cards with the room # printed and their description and what they’re looking for on them.  Cynically I’ll add that if you are good looking, hot, hung i.e., in demand you won’t need any of that shit.  Some guys leave their doors open for more guys to join in on group action, others because they’re just that desperate and hoping for someone to come in and give their hole attention.  From what I’ve noticed most of the guys who do the calling cards or spend hours blindfolded on all fours in their rooms tend to be the overweight unattractive guys who are unlikely to hook up elsewhere but hey, there’s someone for everyone out there.

If you haven’t stayed at the host hotel before and want attention, get an odd numbered room between floors 4 through 11 with room numbers that end in 47 to 65, like 847 to 865. I’ll tell you why: the hotel is centered around the lobby which has a glass ceiling at level 2 or 3. The 10th and 11th floors have 2 areas referred to as the catwalks which look out onto levels 4 to 11 and the rooms ending in 47 to 65. Many guys leave their curtains open for voyeurs and to advertise. Some use colored bulbs, red for FF, blue for fucking etc. It’s not unusual to see a hundred guys on the catwalks checking out what’s going on (on) the other side of the hotel in the rooms (that are) numbered as mentioned. Sometimes you can watch some really hot fucking scenes. 
Fort Troff rents out slings and you will some set up in the guest rooms etc….It’s 3 nights of fun. Surprisingly I’ve had some of the best fun on those last nights, Sundays.

I was the guy getting fucked in the stairwell.  I remember the security guy and him telling us to be gone before he got back.  I never booked a room since I lived in  Alexandria.  Unfortunately I now live in the country east of Atlanta. I miss going to MAL

• Like 1

Wasn’t the best M.A.L. weekend I’ve ever attended but it was still a good time. Took my sling and had a couple of gatherings in my 11th floor room facing the infamous catwalk. Made fast friends with a really nice couple comprised of a top with 9” and his very hot pig bottom lover and on Sunday spent some time with a very handsome Middle Easterner who resembled Omar Shariff at age 40. This guy had a good 10”. I don’t where these guys with these huge dicks are coming from but damn !

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3