Doctor's Notes

DrHighFun

A patient of mine suggested I should share my stories more widely, so I thought I'd try. This is what happened to me recently. I have more stories, if you like this.

Hungry Cocksucker

Carlo messages me pretty regularly, and luckily, about once every fortnight or so, we're able to meet up. He's an exceptional cocksucker, although he's not much for guys cumming in his mouth. Tonight, he messaged me at about 21:45, just as I was relaxing, and enjoying a toke or two of a joint. He asked if he could come over, and of course I said yes.

About fifteen minutes later, he was at my door, announcing his hunger in his WhatsApp message. "I here. Pls fast I need suck." I'm not sure if I actually understand anything he tells me, either over text or in person. He's from South America, then spent time in Italy. English is his third language, and it shows. I went down and got him.

Within thirty seconds of closing the door to my flat, he was on his knees, struggling to get my fly open. I'm not sure I've ever seen him this needy, and I pushed down my jeans and underwear, letting my cock free. I leaned back and let him go to work. As always, it felt amazing.

His warm mouth nursed my dick and his tongue flicked across my slit, teasing me to stiffness. He took his time sucking me, pausing every few minutes to smoke a little bit of crystal from his pipe. Carlo isn't one of my clients; he's just a guy I play with on a regular basis. Still, he reminds me of many of the men I do work with with how much of his life revolves around his cock hunger and drug use. I'm not sure if he's ever serviced me sober, and of course, I've helped him get high many times.

Tonight, he needed no urging from me to suck my dick or hit the pipe, and soon we were both enjoying a great blow job. I was in my favorite chair, and he was kneeling in front of me, bobbing up and down on my dick. Occasionally, we'd pause, long enough for him to smoke some, and for me to enjoy another toke. Then we'd both do some poppers, and he'd return to servicing me.

We lasted a little under an hour, but then he needed to head home. As always, I was disappointed that I couldn't cum in his mouth. But it was still an amazing blow job. He put away his pipe, quickly got ready, and headed out. I jerked my dick for a while longer, before blowing my load.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...