Load Size

I find that being hard as long as possible throughout the whole day, makes the biggest most explosive load, and waiting a day or two helps. Sexting all day long two days in a row makes my biggest loads. So. Much. Cum. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve always had smaller loads and envy the big shooters.  I don’t have the will power o edge consistently.  If there was a pill or supplement I could take, I would in a hearbeat.  The only thing I’ve found is cittruline, which doesn’t increase my load volume, but makes me precum like a faucet! I’ll take it. 😛

• Like 1

My normal first two loads of the day are a couple of tablespoons in volume. Not cumming for a couple of days is the only thing I know of that increases my load size. The only times I ever do that intentionally is before a big orgy that I'm looking forward to. I have had few guys admit they thought they were having an accident after I bred them with a pent up load.

Oh, let me add what NOT to take. I was put on finasteride for a while and oh dear!  It absolutely tanks your ejaculate volume. It's just incredible, I'm a decent cummer but on Fin I go down to a dripper. It also takes months for normal volume to return once you stop. 

For me it's not cumming for a few days (or longer), lots of horny online chatting/activity (including checking out threads on here!), during the day thinking about horny situations when you can't do anything about it, then a slow build up when it eventually comes time to unload. These days I rarely wank. I just wait until I can load another nice hole (even after I've been bottoming a fair bit).

• Like 2

I’ve read that hydration can increase volume and zinc can increase thickness. Its rather easy to reach a toxic dose of zinc tho so be cautious and read the bottle. I’ve had luck with both; however, don’t expect to reach hyperspermia levels. 

I concur to hydration, zinc and I-carnitine intake above.

Try dried chinese goji berries. Main benefits are in the range of anti-oxidants. They don't give an immediate effect, but over a few weeks there will be improvements in several areas, including volume and frequency of a full load. Don't mind labels of 'organic', none of them are organic coming from China. Bulk packaging is cheaper, just not in powder form.

• Upvote 1

Also know that some guys… (I’m one) have smaller loads because of prostate problems. I still have intense orgasms but don’t produce much semen anymore. This is due to treatment for cancer (I’m fine). The feeling is intense but the ejaculate is thin and watery .

I've always been a big shooter but back when I was on supplements for this stuff, this absolutely worked wonders:

- Zinc

- soy lecithin

- l-arginine (more for how hard you can get but that helped my loads shoot "better" and more "efficiently" if that makes sense... that said I stopped taking this as l-arginine can cause more frequent herpes outbreaks to happen).

- Pygeum = more for pre but also helps the load

I should get back on this train. My husband certainly likes how much I fill him already..