Julius the Jogger

Part 1 - I love Scorpios

“Julius, your test was reactive. You are HIV positive.”

My mouth gaped at the news. This couldn’t be right!

I was on PrEP. Although, I guess I was pretty forgetful about taking it. But I always used protection when I bottomed. Well, except for that time with those hunky daddies in the gym shower, and that time with that big-dicked Latino while I was on a run in the park, and that time I blacked out at the club and then shat out a lot of cum the next morning, and that time with…

Holy shit! I’m a fucking cumwhore, I realized. Those were just some of my raw fucks in the last month. I don’t even know any of these guys’ names, much less their statuses. 

I was definitely in shock after learning I was positive, but I felt a weight lifted off of me. Ever since I lost my virginity in my teens, I’d had this constant worry about catching HIV. But I was 23, and I knew it wasn’t a death sentence. If anything, it could open doors in my own personal sexual liberation and exploration. I just had to wrap my mind around it first.

I was a healthy young guy with light olive skin and shiny brown hair. I was the skinny 6’2” tall kid throughout high school, but then I started going to the gym five days a week in my second year of college. You could tell! Broad shoulders, strong quads, a tight muscled ass, with a hidden six-pack that would eventually come in once I learned how to diet.

I loved bottoming and throating cock. I also loved to top with my thick cut 8-inch dick. 

When I got home, I made dinner and then stowed away in my room to avoid having to tell my roommate about my day. I did some research on living life with HIV. I learned more about the meds I got and how to reduce risk of transmission. Then I started reading about the poz sub-culture. When I saw that scorpion tattoos indicate a guy is poz and often unmedicated, I remembered that big-dicked Latino in the park.

It was early morning and still dark out, and I had just run up the hill at Dolores Park in San Francisco. I was leaning over the back of a bench to catch my breath. My running shorts were riding up, practically exposing my ass.

I saw a 5’10” fit Latino guy in his 30s coming up behind me. I’ll call him Nico, because I never found out his name. Nico had probably been cruising along the tracks next to the park. He firmly grabbed my hips from behind and humped his groin against my ass. I could feel he was packing, and I was very curious.

I turned around to see this man. Nico had a gorgeous chiseled jawline and a piercing on his eyebrow. I knew the cruising drill, so I got down on my knees and pulled the front of his gym shorts down to reveal a thick 10 inch uncut cock, oozing very thick precum.

I lapped up his juices and worked my tongue all over his giant meat before he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down my throat. He throat-fucked me for a few minutes before I lost my composure and started gagging. 

While I pulled off and coughed to the side, he unzipped his jacket to reveal his stacked abs above a scorpion tattoo with a stinger directed at his massive cock. I was so turned on. I loved abs and I loved Scorpios, so, to show my appreciation, I licked his tat and up his abs until I was on my feet, turned around and bent over.

Nico fondled my lightly hairy ass which was still a bit sweaty from my run. Then he tugged down the back of my shorts, grabbed my waist, and placed the head of his cock at my hole.

Without any preparation, he immediately and aggressively shoved half of his thick, massive cock into my hole. Luckily, I caught myself before shrieking.

Nico didn’t seem to notice or he didn’t care, because again he shoved his dick deeper until I could feel his balls slap against mine. 

With that, he pounded my hole, repeatedly pulling his dick out to the head and jabbing it back in. I moved my hand from the bench to my mouth to suffocate my yelps. 

Finally, my body began to adjust, and I could feel his cock pounding my prostate. My yelps turned to moans. I moved my hand back to the bench and exhaled, “Fuuuck. Pound my pussy.”

Nico spoke up in a husky voice. “It’s my pussy.”

I reached my hand beneath me to feel his cock sliding in and out of my, excuse me, his pussy. I felt owned and simultaneously wild. I looked out at the city view in front of us and almost instinctively moaned, “Breed me Daddy.”

This must have turned him on, because he increased his pace. I could feel his cock swell against my prostate and his body tense up. “Seed your pussy!” I exclaimed.

Nico thrust his hips forward and pulled my hips farther back, almost merging our bodies. His massive cock erupted ropes and ropes of cum into my bowels. The jerking of his cock with each squirt triggered my prostate and my own cock exploded in the front of my running shorts. 

The sun was beginning to peak above the East Bay hills as he slowly ejected his cock.

“Mmmm no way you’re not pregnant with my babies bitch,” Nico smiled. “I haven’t cum in a week. You’re full of my boys. Don’t let them leak out.”

“I won’t. I promise.” 

He pulled up his shorts and zipped up his sweater. As a parting goodbye, he poked his middle finger up my well-used hole to feel his boys marinating inside me. Maybe he knew they were actively infecting me with his virus.

We parted ways. I ran back home with wet spots on the front and back of my running shorts. Any fag I ran by looked at me knowingly and giggled. A few even grabbed their bulges, hoping for sloppy seconds.

When I got home, I put in my butt plug and kept his boys in me throughout work.

I laid on my bed remembering this awesome experience that I figured was my HIV conversion. I had taken off my clothes and was stroking my cock and fingering my hole, imagining how his boys infiltrated my cells.

I was so horny and it was almost midnight. I put on my running shorts and a sweater and jogged over to Dolores, hoping for a reenactment.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 23
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 4:30 PM, cumdumpslut313 said:

Part 1 - I love Scorpios

“Julius, your test was reactive. You are HIV positive.”

My mouth gaped at the news. This couldn’t be right!

I was on PrEP. Although, I guess I was pretty forgetful about taking it. But I always used protection when I bottomed. Well, except for that time with those hunky daddies in the gym shower, and that time with that big-dicked Latino while I was on a run in the park, and that time I blacked out at the club and then shat out a lot of cum the next morning, and that time with…

Holy shit! I’m a fucking cumwhore, I realized. Those were just some of my raw fucks in the last month. I don’t even know any of these guys’ names, much less their statuses. 

I was definitely in shock after learning I was positive, but I felt a weight lifted off of me. Ever since I lost my virginity in my teens, I’d had this constant worry about catching HIV. But I was 23, and I knew it wasn’t a death sentence. If anything, it could open doors in my own personal sexual liberation and exploration. I just had to wrap my mind around it first.

I was a healthy young guy with light olive skin and shiny brown hair. I was the skinny 6’2” tall kid throughout high school, but then I started going to the gym five days a week in my second year of college. You could tell! Broad shoulders, strong quads, a tight muscled ass, with a hidden six-pack that would eventually come in once I learned how to diet.

I loved bottoming and throating cock. I also loved to top with my thick cut 8-inch dick. 

When I got home, I made dinner and then stowed away in my room to avoid having to tell my roommate about my day. I did some research on living life with HIV. I learned more about the meds I got and how to reduce risk of transmission. Then I started reading about the poz sub-culture. When I saw that scorpion tattoos indicate a guy is poz and often unmedicated, I remembered that big-dicked Latino in the park.

It was early morning and still dark out, and I had just run up the hill at Dolores Park in San Francisco. I was leaning over the back of a bench to catch my breath. My running shorts were riding up, practically exposing my ass.

I saw a 5’10” fit Latino guy in his 30s coming up behind me. I’ll call him Nico, because I never found out his name. Nico had probably been cruising along the tracks next to the park. He firmly grabbed my hips from behind and humped his groin against my ass. I could feel he was packing, and I was very curious.

I turned around to see this man. Nico had a gorgeous chiseled jawline and a piercing on his eyebrow. I knew the cruising drill, so I got down on my knees and pulled the front of his gym shorts down to reveal a thick 10 inch uncut cock, oozing very thick precum.

I lapped up his juices and worked my tongue all over his giant meat before he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down my throat. He throat-fucked me for a few minutes before I lost my composure and started gagging. 

While I pulled off and coughed to the side, he unzipped his jacket to reveal his stacked abs above a scorpion tattoo with a stinger directed at his massive cock. I was so turned on. I loved abs and I loved Scorpios, so, to show my appreciation, I licked his tat and up his abs until I was on my feet, turned around and bent over.

Nico fondled my lightly hairy ass which was still a bit sweaty from my run. Then he tugged down the back of my shorts, grabbed my waist, and placed the head of his cock at my hole.

Without any preparation, he immediately and aggressively shoved half of his thick, massive cock into my hole. Luckily, I caught myself before shrieking.

Nico didn’t seem to notice or he didn’t care, because again he shoved his dick deeper until I could feel his balls slap against mine. 

With that, he pounded my hole, repeatedly pulling his dick out to the head and jabbing it back in. I moved my hand from the bench to my mouth to suffocate my yelps. 

Finally, my body began to adjust, and I could feel his cock pounding my prostate. My yelps turned to moans. I moved my hand back to the bench and exhaled, “Fuuuck. Pound my pussy.”

Nico spoke up in a husky voice. “It’s my pussy.”

I reached my hand beneath me to feel his cock sliding in and out of my, excuse me, his pussy. I felt owned and simultaneously wild. I looked out at the city view in front of us and almost instinctively moaned, “Breed me Daddy.”

This must have turned him on, because he increased his pace. I could feel his cock swell against my prostate and his body tense up. “Seed your pussy!” I exclaimed.

Nico thrust his hips forward and pulled my hips farther back, almost merging our bodies. His massive cock erupted ropes and ropes of cum into my bowels. The jerking of his cock with each squirt triggered my prostate and my own cock exploded in the front of my running shorts. 

The sun was beginning to peak above the East Bay hills as he slowly ejected his cock.

“Mmmm no way you’re not pregnant with my babies bitch,” Nico smiled. “I haven’t cum in a week. You’re full of my boys. Don’t let them leak out.”

“I won’t. I promise.” 

He pulled up his shorts and zipped up his sweater. As a parting goodbye, he poked his middle finger up my well-used hole to feel his boys marinating inside me. Maybe he knew they were actively infecting me with his virus.

We parted ways. I ran back home with wet spots on the front and back of my running shorts. Any fag I ran by looked at me knowingly and giggled. A few even grabbed their bulges, hoping for sloppy seconds.

When I got home, I put in my butt plug and kept his boys in me throughout work.

I laid on my bed remembering this awesome experience that I figured was my HIV conversion. I had taken off my clothes and was stroking my cock and fingering my hole, imagining how his boys infiltrated my cells.

I was so horny and it was almost midnight. I put on my running shorts and a sweater and jogged over to Dolores, hoping for a reenactment.

Hottest story i ever read

• 1 month later...

Part 2 - My Cummy Sweater

My erection popped through my shorts as I ran to Dolores. While stopped at a stoplight a few blocks away, I let some random drunk young twink with black hair tug at it. 

“Can I suck it?” He slurred as the walking man lit up.

“I’m heading to Dolores. Wanna come?”

“I’ll cum if you fuck me.” He said sloppily with a naughty smile.

“Ok. Maybe I’ll see you there.” I jetted off running, unsure if he would join but not really caring. 

That young horny slut followed, almost keeping pace as I plowed up the hill. I plopped on the bench where Nico had fucked me, feeling the weight of the air as I caught my breath. I looked out at the city skyline, jerked my cock a bit, and waited a minute or so for the twink to join me.

“You better give me that dick,” the twink announced himself as he panted over to the bench. He dramatically crashed on this knees in front of the bench and splayed his arms out over the seat. “Why did you make me do that?!”

I laughed and rubbed the back of his head affectionately as he rested it on his arm. “A little bit of privacy. Unless you want me to fuck you on a busy street corner.”

“It’s the Castro. No one gives a shit.”

“Not wrong.”

The twink abruptly stood up and started to shed his clothing. I had to get up to steady him and prevent him from clumsily tumbling down the hill as he wrangled with his jeans.

He was a bit shorter than me at 5’7” or so, super skinny with a fat ass and an uncut 6” cock. He had no body hair from what I could tell.

“How old are you?” I inquired.

“19.”

I didn’t want to be a jerk, but I knew I needed to verify. “ID?”

“Really?” He turned around and bent over with his butt cheeks rubbing my erect cock. He was just reaching down to get his ID from his jeans, but this contact made me pray he wasn’t lying about his age.

He handed me his ID. “I think you’ll find everything is in order officer.”

I did the mental math and realized it was made easy by the date. “Good! Happy 19th Birthday Dae-Hyun!”

He laughed. I knew I must have butchered his name. “Thanks. Just call me Dae.”

“I’m Julius.” I leaned down to kiss him. Dae’s lips were soft and wet and opened wide to allow my tongue inside.

He grabbed the back of my neck, lifted himself to the tips of his toes and kissed me.

We laid down in the wet grass. I laid on my back while he straddled me, kissing me passionately and rubbing his asshole against my cock. I spit in my hand and reached around to press my cock against his ass. I wanted to slip it in.

“No no no.” Dae teased. “Not yet, you dirty old man.”

“Who you calling old?” I feigned outrage and flipped us over, laying him on the cold wet grass. He flinched uncomfortably from the chill.

“Here, put this on.” I pulled off my sweater to reveal my muscular figure and put it on Dae. 

He seemed almost enamored by the gesture. “That’s not all you’re gonna give me, right?”

“Just you wait.” I pulled his legs up and pressed them against his chest to expose his hole. It puckered as it met the cold air and pulsated as I glided my tongue around it and landed inside.

His hole tasted delicious. I placed my mouth in an O around it and sucked it while pushing my tongue deeper. Dae moaned aloud and his cock twitched.

After a few minutes of tasting him, I pushed my middle finger into his hole with my tongue. When his hole relaxed, I slid another finger in and moved up to kiss him.

He wrapped his legs and arms around me. I slid a third finger inside him and felt his gooey insides. It got me so hard, leaking a lot of charged pre-cum.

Fuck. I had forgot that I was positive. I couldn’t put Dae at risk, especially not on his birthday. “Dae, do you have a condom?”

“I don’t. But I don’t care. No one uses condoms anymore. I need you inside me.” He pleaded.

Out of nowhere, a husky voice: “Rawdog him bro.” 

I looked up to see Nico. His gym shorts were around his thighs, and his sweater unzipped. He was jerking that massive cock. The moon highlighted his scorpion tattoo.

“Fuuuck,” Dae was drooling at the sight of that giant cock.

“Impregnate that slut.”

Dae looked at me longingly. “Julius, do it. Impregnate me.”

I knew I should have told Dae why I was hesitant. Instead, I aimed my leaking cock at his open hole.

I kissed Dae as I penetrated his sphincter. His hole was tight around my cock, but it sucked me in deeper and deeper until I pushed through his second hole.

If Dae was in pain, he wasn’t showing it. He moaned as we made out and jolted as my balls met his hole. He ran his fingers through my hair and pleaded, “Fuck me Julius. Fill me.”

I pounded that hole relentlessly. Dae loved it; he was moaning loudly, begging to be fucked harder and filled with my cum. Nico was sitting on the bench stroking his cock and erotically cheering us on.

I could feel my cock swelling and my poz semen building up in my balls getting ready to launch. I knew I should pull out and, for a second, I thought I would. That is until Dae seemingly read my mind and exclaimed, “Julius, impregnate me! My pussy is yours!”

I slammed my dick deep in his ass and exploded. My poz cum flooded his bowels. 

Dae squirted a lot of cum all over my sweater. We both looked down at it and laughed. I collapsed on him, forehead-to-forehead, and kissed him gently as I pulled out. “Happy Birthday Dae!”

“I hope you enjoyed your gift.” Nico let out a boisterous laugh as he stood up and got behind me. “Move. It’s my turn.”

I looked at Dae. He was staring at that massive cock. I could see he wanted more gifts, so I moved and sat up next to his head. 

Nico hoisted Dae’s legs and, in one rough shove, pushed his 10 inches all the way in. Dae’s eyes bulged open.

Nico pounded Dae hard. I could feel Dae slipping back along the wet grass, so I held him in place. I kissed him to smother his shrieks until his body adjusted to the log in his butt.

Nico’s body was hardening. The stinger of his scorpion tattoo aimed directly at Dae’s fertile hole. He was about to fill Dae with the same toxic cum that had infected me. I stopped kissing Dae and ran my fingers through his hair. “Get ready Dae. He’s gonna impregnate you with his boys.”

Nico cackled as he heard me repeat his trademark words. “You’re gonna love your birthday gift, you cum-hungry whore.”

He gripped Dae’s hips back and thrusted forward, emptying his toxic balls in this twink on his 19th birthday. Dae busted on my sweater once again.

Nico slowly pulled out, and his massive deflating cock flopped out of Dae’s hole. A stream of toxic semen followed. He collected it with his fingers and roughly pushed it back in. Dae squealed meekly at the post-fuck fingering. Nico looked at Dae and smiled, “Gotta make sure you get all my boys in you. His boys too.”

He stood up and walked to me. “Clean it off son.”

I licked our positive cum and Dae’s ass juices off Nico’s dick and swirled my tongue underneath his foreskin. It tasted delicious.

Nico pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my shoulder to yank me to my feet. He turned to Dae, still lying on the ground wearing only my cummy sweater. Without a word of warning, he unleashed a stream of piss directed at Dae’s face.

“Drink it bitch.” 

Dae followed the command. He got on his knees and opened his mouth.

“Use the toilet son.” Nico winked at me. 

Dae looked at me with begging eyes. I didn’t know if this meant he wanted my piss or he wanted me to say no. 

I had to piss. I aimed, closed my eyes and pictured a toilet. Dae struggled to keep up with both streams, and cascades of piss waterfalled onto my sweater and his cock.

After Nico finished, he said nothing, simply pulled up his shorts, zipped up his jacket and wandered away.

I tucked my cock back into my running shorts. “Had fun?”

Dae looked up at me. His entire body was wet with piss, his hair and my sweater dripping.  “I’m completely sober now.” He threw his arms out to his sides and smiled. “And I’ve never felt so high.”

“The sex high is the best high.” We laughed.

“Do you mind if I come over? I should really shower before I go home, or even get into an Uber.”

“Wait. You don’t live with your parents, do you?” I teased.

“How else can an 19-year-old afford to live in this city?” 

“Of course, you can come over. Just gotta be quiet. My roommate is probably asleep.”

We must have looked ridiculous on our walk of shame back to my apartment. I only wore my jogging shorts while I held Dae’s clothes. He only wore my wet sweater which wasn’t nearly long enough to hide that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His dick and ass were out.

As guys wandered by on their way home from the clubs, they stared. One older drunk even whipped his average dick out in an offer to fuck Dae against a tree on the sidewalk. Dae happily accepted, and the drunk slid his cock inside Dae’s used hole for a couple minutes. But after getting a prolonged whiff of Dae’s piss-covered body and grabbing a handful of Dae’s piss-soaked hair, the drunk pulled out and stumbled away.

Dae looked at me and laughed. I gave him my hand. “You whore! Let’s just get you home.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8