Double FF - first time experience?

it was amazing!! I suddenly felt fuller than ever before and asked what the guy was doing (i was on all 4's so i could only feel but not see what was being done to my ass). The guys said "you just took both my hands!" I was so stoked I took a long hit of poppers and enjoyed the ride and rush of being so loose i could take that much. And of course it was filmed. Don't rush yourself though--you don't want to tear any muscle nd give yourself a fissure.  Just stretch some everyday and before you know it your rectum will be capable of amazing acts of size and sodomy.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

It blew my mind almost as much as taking a first fist.  I was in my sling with a regular fist buddy working my greedy hole.  We had been working towards it for a time, but equally so important not to rush things.  He had good size flexible hands and knew my hole well, especially  getting the angle right.  My hole was packed with melted crisco and then with the addition of Jlube to just slide in fuck  it blew my mind…..he then held still as I sniffed more poppers and deep breathing so my hole relaxed around the new found girth and expansion…..I was loving every minute, so much so I started to such the double fists in deeper.    Pig 🐷 Fuckin heaven 

The next will be the elbow and that also felt like I was being double fisted as I couldn’t see and the top had small arms and hands, so I knew double fists would be cool…. When I felt the pop of the elbow I thought mmmm double fist…. Not realising it was his elbow and steadily sucking his bicep I didn’t realise until he was shoulder deep 🐷

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Love it double, after the first double fisting my cunt has never been the same. I want it loose and it’s been much looser ever since I started double. Sadly don’t  get to double as often as I would like though.