CumUnion Northwich

silverlining

In case anyone is interested… CumUnion at Northwich was rubbish!  I was there for 6 hours and didn’t get fucked once. Lots of young guys just wandering around and doing nothing, plus a lot of much older guys - also doing nothing. Complete waste of time and £16!

34 minutes ago, silverlining said:

In case anyone is interested… CumUnion at Northwich was rubbish!  I was there for 6 hours and didn’t get fucked once. Lots of young guys just wandering around and doing nothing, plus a lot of much older guys - also doing nothing. Complete waste of time and £16!

Why do people go to events like that or saunas in general and not have sex?? Sorry to hear it was a ‘washout’ @silverlining - hope you get something to compensate soon! 😈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silverlining said:

I’ve never been - the Basement in Manchester was always on my doorstep - but I’m surprised to hear that, as I’ve only heard great things. Not that I’m doubting you, but maybe you hit a bad time? Or monkeypox is making guys chary, perhaps? 

I'm not sure what the issue was.  There was obviously some fucking going on, but that really seemed to be amongst a small minority of guys.  I did end up going into a cabin with maybe three different guys over the course of the afternoon, but when I asked not one of them wanted to fuck - or even cum!  It was a very strange experience, and not one that I'm in any hurry to repeat.

Strange, I've wanted to go to a CumUnion even for the longest time, thinking it would be wall to wall raw fucking with guys shooting their hot cum up any arses they could find, but no, it was just like any other regular sauna day - they even shut an hour early, presumably cos it was so quiet - by 6pm there were probably around 8 guys in the entire place.

Sorry you had a bad experience there: I haven't been in a while but the three occasions I went (all Tuesdays) last winter were brilliant. I found the best spot was the dark corner of the steam room. I've not been to the sauna since monkeypox - but will go again once vaccinated. I guess many guys may share the same logic? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, silverlining said:

I'm not sure what the issue was.  There was obviously some fucking going on, but that really seemed to be amongst a small minority of guys.  I did end up going into a cabin with maybe three different guys over the course of the afternoon, but when I asked not one of them wanted to fuck - or even cum!  It was a very strange experience, and not one that I'm in any hurry to repeat.

Strange, I've wanted to go to a CumUnion even for the longest time, thinking it would be wall to wall raw fucking with guys shooting their hot cum up any arses they could find, but no, it was just like any other regular sauna day - they even shut an hour early, presumably cos it was so quiet - by 6pm there were probably around 8 guys in the entire place.

Pre-Covid, the CumUnion events in Sheffield were amazing. Especially the black-out ones. I haven’t been to one since 2020 but I like to imagine they are just as good. 

Guys who go to saunas and just sit there doing nothing or wander round endlessly never even looking at anybody really piss me off. For fucks sake just relax and have fun or fuck off home to the wife.

• 4 weeks later...

Completely agree. I hate when I go to saunas and all you have is pretentious guys doing  nothing, walking about and not engaging, to be point of rudeness. I find the busier the sauna, worst it becomes, everybody is looking for next dick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just to add to this, it's not just there/at cum union. I used to love both Greenhouse Sauna's for their Weds night naked nights. Used to get multiple loads there without even trying.

And yet I went to the Luton one a couple of months ago and it was dead - there were more staff than punters and those that were there were just walking around like they were lost.

And since then I've been to Darlaston twice and both times it's been busy but hardly anyone fucking. All walking around or stood in little groups chatting (usually bitching about the other clientele).

Something (though I admit I have no idea what) needs to change or these places will end up going under.

• 2 weeks later...

Shame. Used to go regularly to basement and h2o in Manchester, but in those days played safe. Since we’ve come out of lockdown now changed my approach to bare, though only managed one visit to basement since, which was quiet on the day too

• 2 weeks later...

Cumunion on a Tuesday is hit and miss, its mostly older vanilla guys who would be visiting the sauna regardless of it been cumunion or not. The Saturday cumunion is more consistent, I've had some amazing days with hot and hard group fucking going off throughout the day